Buy 2-Day Autism Spectrum Masterclass-Social and Behavioral Interventions to Reduce Complex and Challenging Behaviors in Children, Adolescents & Young Adults – Cara Marker Daily Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
2-Day Autism Spectrum Masterclass-Social and Behavioral Interventions to Reduce Complex and Challenging Behaviors in Children, Adolescents & Young Adults by Cara Marker Daily,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Cara Marker Daily
- 12 Hours 32 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Nov 14, 2019
Transform your autism intervention with this 2-day Autism Spectrum Masterclass recording!
Begin by joining autism expert and author, Cara Daily, PhD, BCBA, and learn the most effective evidence-based social and behavioral interventions for working with the pervasive comorbid disorders and symptoms associated with ASD.
Dr. Daily makes this complex disorder easy to understand—you will leave with the interventions and skills required to confidently teach children, adolescents and young adults with autism how to live more independent and fuller lives!
Learn how to integrate the latest research on brain development, visual and environmental modifications, cognitive-behavioral interventions and successful psychosocial techniques to help clients manage challenging behaviors related to ASD.
Through engaging case studies, demonstrations, and hands-on activities you will learn the skills necessary to:
- Manage emotional and physical reactions to anxiety and OCD
- Turn maladaptive behaviors around and reduce meltdowns
- Improve attention, motivation and organizational skills
- Decode ADHD and Executive Functioning in ASD
- Decipher symptoms of OCD vs. ASD
- Reduce depressive symptoms and suicidal ideation
- Strengthen the skills needed to make/keep friends
- Address body and sexual awareness, exploration of self, sexual arousal
- Recognize what trauma looks like with ASD
- Expose clients to more appropriate self-stimulatory behaviors
- Accurately interpret assessment reports to guide effective interventions
- Use classroom modifications for preferential seating, successful transitions and alternate task-taking
Learn the essential autism treatment tools that are easy to implement in the clinic, at school and home!
|Manual – Autism Spectrum Masterclass (4.97 MB)
|Available after Purchase
|Instructions for ASHA Credit – SELF STUDY ONLY – 11/14&15/19 (38.5 KB)
|Available after Purchase
Neuropsychology: How the Brain with Autism Works
- Latest research in ASD brain development
- Comorbid disorders and symptoms
- Enhanced vs. impaired abilities
- Information processing: Typical brain vs. brain with autism
- How an individual with ASD processes tasks
Assessments: From Observational to Standardized Tools
- Comprehensive diagnostic tools and evaluations
- Screeners for anxiety, depression, OCD
- Career planning assessments
- Modified checklists for infants and toddlers
- Accurately interpret reports to guide interventions
- Ethical challenges in assessment and communication of diagnosis
TAKE YOUR AUTISM INTERVENTION TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
Effectively Intervene Early
- Applied Behavioral Analysis to break down targeted skills
- Developmental interventions to express feelings and form relationships
- Educational interventions for parents
- Ethical principles to educate and support families in treatment choices
- Case study: 2-year-old boy, working on verbal requests
Strengthen Communication and Social Interaction Skills
- Visual systems to improve communication and reduce meltdowns
- Teach turn-taking and pragmatic language
- Programs to assist in generalizing social skills
- Video modeling and role play to teach social rules
- Social stories and social autopsies
- Special interests to change unwanted or inappropriate behavior
- Case study: 8-year-old male, competitive, difficulty losing at games, aggressive with peers
Manage Sensory Overload and Self-Stimulatory Behaviors
- Exposure to more appropriate self-stimulatory behaviors
- Fading out severe self-stimulatory behaviors
- Environmental strategies including classroom modifications
- Case study: 6-year-old female, hand flapping, rocking, and high-pitch squealing sounds
Decode ADHD and Executive Functioning in ASD
- Improve attention, on-task and organizational skills
- Schedules, timelines, web diagramming
- How to provide more preferred tasks vs. less preferred tasks
- “Home base” to help organize in classroom
- Case study: 11-year-old male, difficulty planning/ organizing, needs help with social pragmatic language skills
Decrease Undesirable Physical, Verbal and Other Inappropriate Behaviors
- Turn noncompliance and oppositional behavior around
- Applied behavioral analysis techniques
- Token economy systems
- Functional behavioral assessment made easy
- Case study: 10-year old male, impulsive, engages in stealing behaviors
Manage Anxiety and Specific Phobias
- Cognitive Behavioral and Coping Cat Training
- Recognize emotional and physical reactions to anxiety
- Clarifying thoughts and feelings in anxious situations
- Develop plans for effective coping
- Evaluate performance and giving self-reinforcement
- Case study: 9-year old male, generalized anxiety disorder, and school phobia
Decrease Obsessive-Compulsive Behaviors
- Decipher symptoms of OCD vs ASD
- CBT and Exposure and Response Prevention
- Mapping OCD
- Creating the exposure hierarchy
- Relapse prevention and family sessions
- Case study: 22-year old female, excessive hand washing with fear of illness
Reduce Depressive Symptoms and Suicidal Ideation
- Psychosocial interventions: Experiential activities with practice time
- Cognitive-behavioral therapies
- Mindfulness-based therapies
- Family therapies
- Social and vocational programs
- Case study: 15-year-old male, hates school and has a plan, intent, and timeline for suicide
Sexuality and Sexual Behavior Challenges
- Body awareness and exploration of self
- Sexual arousal, puberty and sex education
- Address dating and sexual relationships
- Education on masturbation and pornography
- Gender Identity and LGBTQ
- Case study: 14-year-old male, frequent masturbation and stalking behaviors
- Commonly prescribed medications
- Medication efficacy
- Risks vs. benefits
- Case study: 17-year-old male, flat affect, on medication for ADHD and anxiety
- Trauma: Similarities and differences with ASD
- Independent living and career planning
- Guardianship and legal Issues
- Multicultural and gender differences
- Limitations of research and potential risks
- Case study: 5-year-old male, adopted overseas with no birth or developmental history
- Case Study: 19-year-old female, living at home with mom, no job, and never diagnosed with ASD
Ethical Challenges in Autism
- Guidelines for assessment, treatment, and consultation
- Welfare of the individual Informed consent
- Use of restraints
- Time-out vs. seclusion
- Case study: 8-year-old-male, screaming, standing on top of table with scissors in his hand
Licensed Pediatric Psychologist
Daily Behavioral Health
Cara Marker Daily, PhD, BCBA, is a licensed psychologist and a Board Certified Behavior Analyst with over 20 years of experience providing assessment and treatment for children, adolescents and young adults with autism in the home, school, hospital and community settings. She works directly with educators, speech/language pathologists, occupational therapists, BCBAs and other professionals. Dr. Daily is the president and training director of Daily Behavioral Health, a leading behavioral health provider in northeast Ohio specializing in assessment, consultation, and treatment of autism, anxiety and disruptive behavior disorders. She is the founder and executive director of the Building Behaviors Autism Center, which has received numerous grants to provide free and reduced cost applied behavioral analysis services to individuals with autism.
Dr. Daily has written several cognitive-behavioral and behavioral-based curriculums focusing on teaching daily living skills to children with autism and published a peer-reviewed journal article supporting evidence for success of these programs. She has presented nationally on topics of autism, disruptive behaviors disorders, anxiety and chronic health conditions in the pediatric population. Dr. Daily has been featured in radio, television, and other media platforms in northeast Ohio. She is the author of The Key to Autism: An Evidence-Based Workbook for Assessing and Treating Children & Adolescents (PESI, 2016).
Dr. Daily received her Ph.D. in School Psychology at the University of South Carolina, and completed an internship in Pediatric Psychology at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and a postdoctoral fellowship in Pediatric Psychology at The Children’s Hospital at The Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Daily is a member of the Department of Pediatrics at Fairview Hospital at the Cleveland Clinic, the American Psychological Association, the Ohio Psychological Association, and the Christian Association of Psychological Studies.
Financial: Cara Marker Daily is the president/training director for Daily Behavioral Health, Inc. She is the founder/executive director of the Building Behaviors Autism Center. She is a compensated consultant for Rethink Autism. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Cara Marker Daily has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the 2-Day Autism Spectrum Masterclass-Social and Behavioral Interventions to Reduce Complex and Challenging Behaviors in Children, Adolescents & Young Adults – Cara Marker Daily course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with 2-Day Autism Spectrum Masterclass-Social and Behavioral Interventions to Reduce Complex and Challenging Behaviors in Children, Adolescents & Young Adults – Cara Marker Daily courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing 2-Day Autism Spectrum Masterclass-Social and Behavioral Interventions to Reduce Complex and Challenging Behaviors in Children, Adolescents & Young Adults – Cara Marker Daily courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the 2-Day Autism Spectrum Masterclass-Social and Behavioral Interventions to Reduce Complex and Challenging Behaviors in Children, Adolescents & Young Adults – Cara Marker Daily course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “2-Day Autism Spectrum Masterclass-Social and Behavioral Interventions to Reduce Complex and Challenging Behaviors in Children, Adolescents & Young Adults – Cara Marker Daily course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 2-Day Autism Spectrum Masterclass-Social and Behavioral Interventions to Reduce Complex and Challenging Behaviors in Children, Adolescents & Young Adults – Cara Marker Daily course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 2-Day Autism Spectrum Masterclass-Social and Behavioral Interventions to Reduce Complex and Challenging Behaviors in Children, Adolescents & Young Adults – Cara Marker Daily course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.