Buy 2-Day Intensive Tai Chi & Qigong Training for Rehab, Wellness & Prevention – John Burns Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
2-Day Intensive Tai Chi & Qigong Training for Rehab, Wellness & Prevention by John Burns,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- John Burns
- 11 Hours 41 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Aug 15, 2019
You work hard to bring healing to your patients. Bringing an end to pain and restoring movement, strength, dignity, and independence. With the right skills and tools, your work can have life-changing impacts on those you serve.
But many patients fail to respond to traditional biomedical approaches that ignore the stress and social influences that can hinder therapeutic progress. And with a short amount of time in session, you worry that the “homework” you give your patients can seem tedious, unappealing, and ultimately fail to encourage them to commit to your treatment plan.
In this recording, you’ll discover how to break through these barriers and improve treatment sessions using the time-tested methods of Tai Chi and Qigong. In just 2 days, revolutionize your treatment methods, regardless of where you practice. These ancient methods of mind-body exercise have been proven to reduce chronic pain and emotional stress, which can dramatically improve a client’s self-efficacy during and after therapy.
In addition, these movements can help you reduce the risk of falls and dramatically improve functional movement. Best of all – get reimbursed using this comprehensive, mind-body method.
Don’t miss out – this hands-on training is a must-have for any clinician looking to boost results by embracing the mind-body model of healthcare.
|Manual – 2-Day Intensive Tai Chi & Qigong Training for Rehab, Wellness & Prevention (5.4 MB)
|Available after Purchase
THE IMPORTANCE OF MIND-BODY INTERVENTIONS IN HEALTHCARE
- The dangers of a strictly biomedical approach
- Problem of pain management, opioids, and mental health crisis
- Addressing more than the pain – addressing the client’s body, mind, emotions, and spiritual connectedness
- Review the research on mind-body interventions
- How to improve and motivate patients being more active in their rehab, wellness and prevention goals
- Aligning Tai Chi and Qigong with Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), mindfulness and distress tolerance
WHY YOU SHOULD IMPLEMENT TAI CHI & QIGONG
- Looking at the evidence
- How this model can comprehensively treat the client
- How to utilize this method in various clinical settings
DEMONSTRATION OF INTERVENTIONS: MOVEMENTS TO IMPROVE VARIOUS DYSFUNCTIONS – LAB
- Tai Chi & Qigong warm-up – Rhythmic movements to elicit a therapeutic dopamine response, graded weight shifting and proximal to distal muscle recruitment
- Qigong to improve upper body functional strength, flexibility and ROM
- Qigong to improve lower body functional strength, flexibility and ROM
- Qigong to improve static and dynamic balance
- Qigong to improve segmental spinal control for improved stability and mobility
- Qigong to improve bone density to prevent fractures
- Qigong to improve stamina and cardiovascular endurance
- Tai Chi to improve proximal-to-distal muscle recruitment
- Tai Chi to improve an individual’s physical and emotional performance potential to face and overcome life’s physical and emotional challenges
- Tai Chi and Qigong as an ancient “physical therapy” intervention to enhance an individual’s ability to achieve their functional and sports performance goals
TAKE HOME SOLUTIONS
- Safely review all Tai Chi and Qigong exercises
- When the student becomes the instructor: how to empower your clients toward change
- Why safety is important: teaching and practicing principles of Tai Chi and Qigong safely
WHEN, WHERE, AND HOW TO UTILIZE TAI CHI AND QIGONG METHODS
- Case studies of various rehab setting
- Behavioral health
- How to enhance your reimbursement using CPT codes
- Real-life scenarios
Dr. John Burns DPT, MPT, MSOM, Dipl-Ac, is a nationally-recognized instructor of both Tai Chi F.I.T. and Qigong F.I.T. He has over 30 years of experience in mind-body exercises and therapies. With his vast experience he has developed programs for physical therapists, acupuncturists, massage therapists, physicians, and nurses.
Dr. Burns provides instruction of mind-body exercises in community and rehab settings, psychiatric hospitals, and to physical therapy students at Marquette University, as well as, teaches students of Oriental Medicine at the Midwest College of Oriental Medicine.
His seminars blend the evidence and his experience with a teaching style that reflects his passion and conviction to improve upon the health of people of all ages and abilities. He is the founding director of the Academy of Mind-Body-Movement and this Level 1: Mind-Body-Movement Specialist certification course.
Dr. Burns is also currently the Clinical Coordinator of Acupuncture and Mind-Body Exercises at Aurora Health Care. He holds a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from the University of Colorado Medical School and a Master’s of Science in Oriental Medicine degree from the Midwest College of Oriental Medicine.
With his extensive knowledge and experience in both Western and Eastern medicine he developed this program to help empower you in your continued efforts to provide optimal patient/client-centered care.
Financial: John Burns has an employment relationship with Aurora Health Care. He is a faculty member at Marquette University; and Midwest College of Oriental Medicine Dr. Burns has received a United State Patent for a fitness and rehab apparatus. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: John Burns has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the 2-Day Intensive Tai Chi & Qigong Training for Rehab, Wellness & Prevention – John Burns course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with 2-Day Intensive Tai Chi & Qigong Training for Rehab, Wellness & Prevention – John Burns courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing 2-Day Intensive Tai Chi & Qigong Training for Rehab, Wellness & Prevention – John Burns courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the 2-Day Intensive Tai Chi & Qigong Training for Rehab, Wellness & Prevention – John Burns course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “2-Day Intensive Tai Chi & Qigong Training for Rehab, Wellness & Prevention – John Burns course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 2-Day Intensive Tai Chi & Qigong Training for Rehab, Wellness & Prevention – John Burns course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 2-Day Intensive Tai Chi & Qigong Training for Rehab, Wellness & Prevention – John Burns course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.