Buy Advanced Treatment for Total Hip & Knee Replacement -Faster Recovery and Improved Outcomes – Terry Rzepkowski Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Advanced Treatment for Total Hip & Knee Replacement -Faster Recovery and Improved Outcomes by Terry Rzepkowski,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Terry Rzepkowski
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- Oct 11, 2019
Your work with total joint patients can be rewarding – watching those you treat return to life and, at times, more function that they’ve experienced in years.
But the pressure to get your patients there – and faster – can be maddening. Shorter rehab visits. Advanced surgical techniques. Medication management. Surgical complications.
Take the pressure off by learning the latest evidence-based strategies in total joint replacement. Complete this recording feeling confident to treat this growing population within a limited time so that you can get them back to the activities they once loved.
Sharpen your skills by understanding the surgical procedure of hip and knee replacement and how surgical advancements can affect your plan of care.
Face those difficult challenges like opioid management, wound care, infection prevention, and patient education head on with what you learn in this important seminar.
Finally, gain hands-on experience you can use tomorrow to return patient’s function faster and reduce the possibilities of any setbacks.
Purchase today and watch your practice with this growing population thrive for years to come.
|Manual – Advanced Treatment for Total Hip & Knee Replacement (11.30 MB)
|Available after Purchase
The Full Picture of the Total Joint Patient: Why Looking in Isolation Can be Disastrous
- How you can miss predisposing factors for DJD with a nonfunctional approach
- Examine the whole LE kinetic chain with functional test observations
Today’s Total Joint Procedure: What We Can Learn by Watching Surgical Videos
- The new reality – reducing the amount of rehab care post-op
- Post-op approaches should vary based upon procedure and component used in surgery
- 6 surgical advancements that could affect your plan of care
- Using muscle sparring approaches
- Computerized mapping
- Peri-operative blood loss
- Pain control measures
- 3D custom designed implants
Acute Post-op Recovery Interventions: How to Maintain a Robust Post-op Rehab Plan for Same-day Discharges
- New CMS guidelines for total joint patients: seeing patients right after surgery
- Confidently managing
- Pain management, opioid tolerance, and opioid induced constipation (OIC)
- Active and passive TED strategies
- Wound care/infection prevention: early identification of wound versus joint infection
- Blood thinners: various types, early warning signs of high anticoagulant levels, and identifying DVT versus cellulitis or poor edema control compliance
- Patient education on positioning, safe transfers and mobility
Use Functional Dynamics for Optimal Returns: Hands-on Lab
- REMEMBER: Exercising joints in isolation will NOT progress your patients faster, further
- Progress the LE as a functional unit
- Video demonstration of techniques
- Incorporate closed chain kinematics that lead to successful outcomes in reduced time
- Returning normal gait mechanics using proprioceptive, balance, and coordination activities
Dr. Terry L Rzepkowski, DPT, MS, BS, is a Doctor of Physical Therapy with specialization in Orthopedic Physical Therapy. Throughout his 37-year career, he has specialized in Orthopedics, specifically: Musculoskeletal out-patient rehab as an independent private practitioner, Total Joint Replacement Surgery, and Sports Medicine. A professor in the Health Science department for Nova Southeastern University Terry provides instruction in Anatomy, Biomechanics, Kinesiology, and Neuro anatomy; Terry has extensive knowledge in relating the complexities of the Orthopedic joint replacement patient. Terry’s current clinical role as home care therapist working exclusively with orthopedic surgical patients in Tampa FL, provides a platform for staying abreast of the latest techniques and protocols utilized in joint care rehab. As a sought-after presenter, he enjoys sharing his knowledge with interdisciplinary audiences around the country. Terry has spoken professionally on shoulder, knee, and hip injuries with advances in orthopedic management.
Financial: Terry Rzepkowski is an Assistant Professor for Nova Southeastern University Tampa; and an Assistant Professor for South University Tampa. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Terry Rzepkowski is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA).
Buy the Advanced Treatment for Total Hip & Knee Replacement -Faster Recovery and Improved Outcomes – Terry Rzepkowski course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Advanced Treatment for Total Hip & Knee Replacement -Faster Recovery and Improved Outcomes – Terry Rzepkowski courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Advanced Treatment for Total Hip & Knee Replacement -Faster Recovery and Improved Outcomes – Terry Rzepkowski courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Advanced Treatment for Total Hip & Knee Replacement -Faster Recovery and Improved Outcomes – Terry Rzepkowski course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Advanced Treatment for Total Hip & Knee Replacement -Faster Recovery and Improved Outcomes – Terry Rzepkowski course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Advanced Treatment for Total Hip & Knee Replacement -Faster Recovery and Improved Outcomes – Terry Rzepkowski course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Advanced Treatment for Total Hip & Knee Replacement -Faster Recovery and Improved Outcomes – Terry Rzepkowski course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.