Buy Certified Anger Management Treatment Professional -2-Day Certification Course – Jeff Peterson Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Certified Anger Management Treatment Professional -2-Day Certification Course by Jeff Peterson,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Jeff Peterson
- 11 Hours 50 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jun 06, 2019
Working with angry clients can make sessions uncomfortable, stressful and anxiety inducing.
But all clinicians will encounter anger, whether it’s the focus of your practice, or something that arises as you help clients with trauma, anxiety, depression, shame, addiction and other issues.
This Certification Course recording will give you the skills and clinical tools you need to confidently and effectively work with angry clients and fundamentally change their destructive relationship with anger.
Watch and get proven strategies that derail anger in the moment, challenge dysfunctional thoughts, and help clients let go of anger rooted in the past. You’ll also get detailed guidance on how to teach your clients the skills they need to constructively communicate anger without the outbursts that damage their most important relationships, jeopardize their careers, and put their health at risk.
Better still, you’ll leave this Certification Course recording having met the full educational requirements to become a Certified Specialist in Anger Management (CSAM), setting yourself apart from others in your field, and letting those you work with know that you’ve invested the time and effort necessary to provide treatment at the highest level!
It’s easy to become a Certified Specialist in Anger Management (CSAM) through Evergreen Certifications. Simply complete this training and apply at www.evergreencertifications.com/csam . Professional standards apply. View full certification requirements at www.evergreencertifications.com/csam
|Manual – Certified Anger Management Treatment Professional (34.7 MB)
|Available after Purchase
|Certified Anger Management Treatment Professional – Slides 2 Per Page (69.3 MB)
|Available after Purchase
|Anger Worksheets (3.4 MB)
|Available after Purchase
The Neuroscience of the Angry Brain
- Anger systems in the brain
- The fight-flight-freeze response of anger
- Connections between the frontal and temporoparietal region
- How breathing affects the survival brain
- Why fighting/hiding anger doesn’t work
Anger and Co-Occurring Disorders: Trauma, Addiction, Depression and More
- The relationship between anger and addiction
- Intermittent Explosive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- When anxiety presents as anger
- The role of anger in depression
- Anger after trauma
Shame, Fear, Guilt and the Underlying Causes of Anger
- Avoidance, shame, fear and guilt
- The connection between anger and grief
- The cycle of anger
- How anger styles inform your clinical approach
- Masked anger
- Explosive anger
- Chronic anger
- Passive aggressive
The Intersection of Anger and Abuse
- Assessment of violence potential
- Is domestic abuse an anger management problem?
- Controlling others
Case Conceptualization and Treatment Planning
- Create a safe therapeutic environment
- Build emotional vocabulary
- Establish short-term and long-term goals
- Strategies for working with groups
Teach Clients to Identify Anger Triggers
- How to use anger logs with clients
- Monitoring physiological sensations of anger
- Identify words and actions that escalate
- Practical goals and commitment to change
- Assessing for client strengths
Mindfulness and Relaxation Techniques To Derail Anger in the Moment
- Reset anger with breath work
- Progressive muscle relaxation techniques to maintain control
- Mindful anger techniques and choice awareness
- Guided imagery to put clients in charge of anger
- The Lifesaver Technique
Cognitive Approaches to Challenge the Dysfunctional Thoughts Behind Anger
- CBT exercises to reduce negative self-talk
- Cognitive restructuring and defusion from judgmental thoughts
- Problem-solving and hypothetical situation training
- Creative thought stopping tools for emotional regulation
- Distraction and disengagement strategies
Therapeutic Strategies to Release Old Anger and Lingering Resentments
- Anger and identity
- The cost of avoidance
- Why forgiveness (and self-forgiveness) is never easy
- Prerequisites to letting go of the past
- Conduct a cost-benefit analysis intervention
- Forgiveness interventions to “turn off” resentment
Teach Clients to Constructively Communicate Anger
- Assertiveness training techniques
- Communicate anger effectively with “I” statements
- The active role of acceptance
- Mindfully respond to anger in interpersonal relationships
- Defuse anger with humor and other conflict resolution strategies
Anger Management Strategies for Kids and Adolescents
- How anger escalates in kids
- Normalizing anger as a healthy emotion
- Communication skills to alleviate frustration
- Coping skills for stress and anxiety
- Feelings thermometer – connect feelings to coping skills
Anger Management for Relationships
- When mundane resentments spiral out of control
- Interventions to overcome the blame habit
- Teach clients active listening skills
- Strategies to build emotional intelligence in couples
Risks and Limitations of Anger Management Therapy
Dr. Jeff Peterson, PhD, LCPC, LPC, NCC, PCC is a nationally certified counselor and licensed professional counselor who is a faculty member in the clinical counseling program at Northwestern University in Chicago. He also maintains a private practice where he focuses on anger issues, managing stress, couples therapy, anxiety and depression, dealing with shame and addiction, and sexual or gender identity issues.
Dr. Peterson serves on the editorial review board for the American Counseling Association and has lectured to mental health professionals throughout the country on how to avoid Microaggressions in a clinical setting, ethical concerns in therapy, and the psychological effects of shame.
He is the co-founder and organizer of the Healthcare Guild (healthcareguild.com), a national non-profit organization dedicated to helping sexual and gender minorities find affirming and culturally competent health care. Dr. Peterson is a graduate of the University of Iowa and Walden University, with a Ph.D. in clinical mental health counseling education and supervision.
Financial: Dr. Jeff Peterson maintains a private practice. He is a faculty member at Northwestern University. Dr. Peterson receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Dr. Jeff Peterson is a member of the National Board of Certified Counselors, American Psychological Association, and American Counseling Association
Buy the Certified Anger Management Treatment Professional -2-Day Certification Course – Jeff Peterson course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Certified Anger Management Treatment Professional -2-Day Certification Course – Jeff Peterson courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Certified Anger Management Treatment Professional -2-Day Certification Course – Jeff Peterson courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Certified Anger Management Treatment Professional -2-Day Certification Course – Jeff Peterson course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Certified Anger Management Treatment Professional -2-Day Certification Course – Jeff Peterson course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Certified Anger Management Treatment Professional -2-Day Certification Course – Jeff Peterson course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Certified Anger Management Treatment Professional -2-Day Certification Course – Jeff Peterson course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.