Buy Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Trauma, PTSD and Grief – Charles Jacob Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Trauma, PTSD and Grief by Charles Jacob,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Charles Jacob
- 6 Hours
- Audio and Video
- Apr 20, 2017
- How to ethically protect yourself and your practice
- Learn Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) techniques through role plays and case example
- Crisis management and interventions to protect your clients
Trauma, grief and loss are regular aspects of your practice; and yet, you may not really be aware of what works and what doesn’t work in helping clients move forward with their lives. You might even be causing your clients (and yourself) more harm…
This seminar pulls from cutting edge research to help you identify effective Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)-focused interventions to help clients cope in the aftermath of trauma, PTSD, grief and loss. It has been shown that CBT techniques are a powerful tool for trauma and PTSD. You will have an opportunity to put these new skills to practice during role-playing exercises and case examples throughout the day.
When working with clients suffering from trauma, grief and loss, you need to be aware of the risk factors for you, your practice and your clients. This seminar will address ways to effectively deal with crisis management and summarize how to be sure your clients are safe and using best practices to avoid litigation.
Vicarious trauma of the therapist (you!) is another serious problem that comes along with these clients. Caring for the self is equally important for you to be the best therapist you can be. This seminar will teach you mindfulness skills to use as a protective tool, as well as CBT techniques to help heal vicarious trauma that may affect your practice and your personal life.
|Manual (3.50 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Healing Grief and Loss
- CBT as conceptual framework
- Timing and techniques for specific interventions
- When to use CBT
- When to use other techniques for grief
CBT Techniques for Trauma and PTSD
- Essentials of exposure-based treatment
- Exposure-based treatment to manage symptoms of PTSD
- Clinical assessment and CBT-based trauma treatment
- Structured assessment methods
- Less formal assessment methods
- CBT Treatment strategies for trauma and PTSD
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefing
- Specific techniques
- Interfering with the natural process of coping
- Prochaska’s model as a guide for intervention
- Recovered memory techniques and the treatment of dissociation
- Role playing exercises/Case examples
CBT for Managing Crisis and Crisis Intervention
- Essentials and risk factors
- CBT techniques to keep your clients safe
- Matching versus calming
- Breathing exercises
- CBT and safety planning
- Specifics of assessment and crisis planning
- Concerns and criticism regarding safety contracts
- Role playing exercises/Case examples
Keeping You and Your Practice Safe
- Ethically work with these difficult clients
- Documentation and lessening risks for litigation
- Best practices in the event of a lawsuit
- Manage personal anxiety in the aftermath of losing a client
- Being aware of your vicarious trauma
- CBT to conceptualize personal and professional impairment
- Difference of self-care and mindfulness
- Mindfulness-based interventions
Charles Jacob, PhD, is a psychologist with over 15 years of clinical experience conducting and overseeing the delivery of mental health services to individuals with severe mood and personality disorders as well as their families. He is past president of the Pennsylvania branch of the American Counseling Association and maintains a robust private practice in the suburbs of Philadelphia as a licensed psychologist, professional counselor and marriage and family therapist.
In addition to training in Dialectical Behavior Therapy for the treatment of borderline personality disorder, Dr. Jacob is an expert in Cognitive Therapy and a highly regarded clinician and scholar. He is a recipient of PCA’s David W. Hall Advocacy Award, and has been a featured interview in Counseling Today as well as NPR’s The Pulse.
Dr. Jacob is a full time faculty member in the Human Development Quantitative Methods Division at the University of Pennsylvania’s Graduate School of Education. He received his PhD from The Pennsylvania State University and completed a year of additional training at the Center for Cognitive Therapy at the University of Pennsylvania.
Financial: Charles Jacob is in private practice. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Charles Jacob is a member of the Pennsylvania Counseling Association; American Counseling Association; and the American Mental Health Counseling Association.
Buy the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Trauma, PTSD and Grief – Charles Jacob course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Trauma, PTSD and Grief – Charles Jacob courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Trauma, PTSD and Grief – Charles Jacob courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Trauma, PTSD and Grief – Charles Jacob course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Trauma, PTSD and Grief – Charles Jacob course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Trauma, PTSD and Grief – Charles Jacob course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Trauma, PTSD and Grief – Charles Jacob course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.