Buy Daniel Moran -Acceptance & Commitment Therapy – 2-Day Intensive ACT Training Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Daniel Moran -Acceptance & Commitment Therapy by 2-Day Intensive ACT Training,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Daniel Moran
- 12 Hours 15 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jul 17, 2019
Looking to improve your therapy approach?
How often do you review your appointment calendar and start wondering how you’re going to, finally, help a regular client who seems to progress for a while – and then regress?
Each time he/she arrives, you use the same tools and techniques you’ve used for so long – and mostly successfully – but this one client is testing your skills. Now you can begin to integrate Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) into your practice – and see improved outcomes.
Researched and developed by world-renowned researcher, speaker and author Steven Hayes, PhD, ACT is fast becoming the treatment approach that gets to the heart of therapeutic relationship.
Watch ACT expert, trainer and co-author with Steven Hayes of ACT in Practice, Daniel J. Moran, Ph.D., BCBA-D, for this course recording where you will develop highly practical, evidence-based skills, case conceptualization techniques and powerful strategies that will improve outcomes for the following:
- Anxiety Issues
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Substance Abuse
- Anger Management
- Eating Disorders
- Personality Disorders
Watch this intensive, engaging and transformative recording and start a new path for healing you can use with your most difficult clients.
Free mindfulness exercises are included! You will also receive copies of ACT-based psychological assessment tools and case conceptualization forms.
|Manual – Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (4.59 MB)
|Available after Purchase
The ACT Model
- The nature of human suffering
- ”Healthy normality” is a myth
- Language: The double-edged sword
- Undermine unhelpful thoughts
- Aiming for psychological flexibility and why
- The ACT hexagon model
Limitations of the Research and Potential Risks
- Children and adolescents
- Acute, florid hallucinations
- Catatonic depression
- Individuals with an adverse reaction to mindfulness exercises
- Strengthening a willingness to have emotions
- The opposite of acceptance is experiential avoidance
- Experiential avoidance throughout the lifespan
- Why acceptance is important
- Case example: Teenage shyness & hoarding
- Look at thoughts rather than from thoughts
- Deal with automatic thoughts
- The power of words
- The problem with cognitive fusion
- Address CBT-based disputation techniques with defusion
- ”Taking your mind for a walk” exercise
- Case example: Eating disorders & social phobia
- Understand the “Self” in ACT
- Self-as-content, self-as-perspective, self-as-context
- Observer self-exercise
- Deal with identity issues
- Case examples related to PTSD & childhood sexual trauma
- Contacting the present moment
- Why being in the here-and-now is critical for mental health
- Relationship between mindlessness and psychopathology
- Meditation, mindfulness and mindful action
- Exercises for mindful action
- Case example: Anger, personality disorders, alcoholism
- The positive side of language
- Identifying core values
- Differentiate values and goals
- Writing values-based treatment goals
- The ethics of values clarification
- Establishing the life line
- Case example: Heroin addiction, bipolar disorder
- Define “commitment” objectively
- Integrate evidence-based therapy with ACT
- Develop ACT-based behavior therapy treatment plans
- Improve behavioral activation with ACT
- Accelerate exposure therapy with ACT
- Case example: Depression, agoraphobia
Pulling It All Together
- Hexaflex model for psychological flexibility
- Ask the “ACT Question” for self-help and case conceptualization
- Inflexahex model: Diagnosis from an ACT approach
- Case example: Obsessive-compulsive disorder
Incorporate ACT into Your Own Approach
- Social skills training
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Inpatient treatment programs systems
- Exposure and ritual prevention
- Behavioral activation
- Parent management training
- Executive coaching
The Mindful Action Plan
- ACT simplified
- Passengers on the bus: The classic ACT group exercise
- How ACT can make you a better therapist
Daniel J. Moran, PhD, BCBA-D, is the former president of the Association for Contextual Behavioral Science (ACBS), the international ACT organization with over 8,000 members worldwide. He co-authored the first case conceptualization manual for Acceptance and Commitment Therapy entitled ACT in Practice (New Harbinger) and served on the first ACT training committee. He also recently published Committed Action in Practice (New Harbinger) and will be bringing the topic of that book to this workshop.
As a recognized ACT Trainer in the ACBS community, Dr. Moran has an engaging training style that has led him to be an invited keynote speaker for many events in the last decade. He has also been featured on the Oprah Winfrey Network, TLC and The Discovery Channel discussing the treatment of many clinical disorders. He has published several articles and book chapters, including publications with CBT pioneer Albert Ellis and ACT pioneer Steven Hayes.
Dr. Moran supervises therapists around the world to help them treat patients in their clinics. His passion is for applying the ACT principles in important areas outside of the clinic, such as the boardroom or construction sites. He established Pickslyde Consulting in order to bring mindfulness and value-directed commitment skills to the workplace to improve safety, innovation and leadership. Dr. Moran has utilized ACT in work implementations and clinical training sites on six continents and in all 50 of the United States.
Financial: Daniel Moran founded Pickslyde Consulting. He is an author for New Harbinger and receives royalties. Dr. Moran receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Daniel Moran is a member of the Association for Contextual Behavioral Sciences.
Buy the Daniel Moran -Acceptance & Commitment Therapy – 2-Day Intensive ACT Training course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Daniel Moran -Acceptance & Commitment Therapy – 2-Day Intensive ACT Training courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Daniel Moran -Acceptance & Commitment Therapy – 2-Day Intensive ACT Training courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Daniel Moran -Acceptance & Commitment Therapy – 2-Day Intensive ACT Training course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Daniel Moran -Acceptance & Commitment Therapy – 2-Day Intensive ACT Training course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Daniel Moran -Acceptance & Commitment Therapy – 2-Day Intensive ACT Training course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Daniel Moran -Acceptance & Commitment Therapy – 2-Day Intensive ACT Training course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.