Buy Diohn Brancaleoni – Integrated Awareness – Positive Psychology and Mindfulness Practices in Psychotherapy Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Diohn Brancaleoni by Integrated Awareness – Positive Psychology and Mindfulness Practices in Psychotherapy,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Diohn Brancaleoni
- 5 Hours 10 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 11, 2013
Many behavioral health professionals are unsure how to integrate positive psychology concepts and mind-body-spirit practices into their work with clients. What does the research reveal that is relevant to client growth, change, and well-being? How can therapists and others apply evidence-based concepts and techniques into traditional psychotherapy and counseling sessions?
This course presents exciting information about the driving tenets of positive psychology, and the science based mindfulness and mind-body-spirit approaches to wellness that can easily be integrated into psychotherapeutic work. Participants learn about research, tools, and techniques that increase therapeutic effectiveness and support positive client change. With over 20 years of experience in the field of psychology, Dr. Brancaleoni provides instruction on how to utilize exercises that help clients improve their levels of awareness, future outlook, and happiness.
You’ll leave this recording with practical and applicable tools for helping clients with impulsivity, feelings management, self-esteem, communication skills, and overcoming resistance — all presented in a simple, take away format.
|Manual – Integrated Awareness (0.90 MB)
|Available after Purchase
OVERVIEW: POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY, MINDFULNESS, & THE MIND-BODY-SPIRIT PERSPECTIVE
- Positive psychology: from pathology to strengths, and from client functioning to client happiness
- Whole person wellness as a clinical approach and treatment goal
POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY: HAPPINESS & STRENGTHS
- Facilitating client happiness, optimism, and resilience for health, success, life satisfaction
- Identifying and using client strengths to drive treatment
- The curious therapist
THE MIND: HOW TO HELP CLIENTS CULTIVATE AWARENESS FOR POSITIVE CHANGE
- Mindfulness techniques to enhance psychotherapeutic treatments
- Improve mental and emotional functioning
- Change limiting perceptions and behaviors
- Strategies to increase gratitude and engagement
THE BODY: HOW TO HELP CLIENTS WITH STRESS & COMMUNICATION
- Breathing, Posture, and Movement: Techniques to help clients gain
- Physical regulation and relaxation
- Emotional stability and strength
- Mental clarity
- Improved communication skills
- Therapist skills: reading client body language
THE SPIRIT: HOW TO HELP CLIENTS LIVE A MEANINGFUL LIFE
- Social connections: for health, wealth, and happiness
- The pleasant life, the good life, and the meaningful life
- Pleasures vs. gratifications – know the difference!
INTEGRATING POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY & MINDFULNESS IN PSYCHOTHERAPY
- An integrated clinical approach; assumptions, questions, and attention to client energy
- How do people sustain change?
- From desperation to inspiration
Diohn Brancaleoni, PhD,is a licensed psychologist based in Florida. Dr. Brancaleoni is a member of the American Psychological Association and has over 20 years of professional experience in the field of psychology. She earned her doctoral degree in clinical psychology in 1991 and has embraced a holistic and practical approach to helping clients achieve happiness and wellness.
Dr. Brancaleoni has additional training and experience in Life Coaching, Equine Facilitated Psychotherapy, Addictions, and Special Education. She maintains her private practice at Joyful Living Life Coaching and offers dynamic lectures and workshops on topics related to strengths-based psychotherapy, balanced living, and happiness.
Dr. Brancaleoni explains her perspective as: “I try to enjoy life, see the good in people, keep a sense of humor, and be the change I wish to see in the world.”
Financial: Diohn Brancaleoni maintains a private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Diohn Brancaleoni is a member of the American Psychological Association.
Buy the Diohn Brancaleoni – Integrated Awareness – Positive Psychology and Mindfulness Practices in Psychotherapy course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Diohn Brancaleoni – Integrated Awareness – Positive Psychology and Mindfulness Practices in Psychotherapy courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Diohn Brancaleoni – Integrated Awareness – Positive Psychology and Mindfulness Practices in Psychotherapy courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Diohn Brancaleoni – Integrated Awareness – Positive Psychology and Mindfulness Practices in Psychotherapy course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Diohn Brancaleoni – Integrated Awareness – Positive Psychology and Mindfulness Practices in Psychotherapy course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Diohn Brancaleoni – Integrated Awareness – Positive Psychology and Mindfulness Practices in Psychotherapy course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Diohn Brancaleoni – Integrated Awareness – Positive Psychology and Mindfulness Practices in Psychotherapy course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.