Buy Excessive & Harmful Technology Use -Improve Treatment Outcomes with New Evidence-Based Strategies for the Digital Era – Doreen Dodgen-Magee Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Excessive & Harmful Technology Use -Improve Treatment Outcomes with New Evidence-Based Strategies for the Digital Era by Doreen Dodgen-Magee,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Doreen Dodgen-Magee
- 6 Hours 13 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Aug 27, 2019
The negative effects of technology overuse are impacting your clients like never before: lower self-esteem, social isolation, emotional dysregulation, the inability to focus or delay gratification, and sexual dysfunction. Even more alarming, growing evidence shows that specific forms of technology use are correlated with anxiety, depression, narcissism, violence and relational aggression.
The average American spends over ten hours per day with screens. If you aren’t asking your clients about their technology use, you’re missing out on a huge portion of their lives.
Watch and discover how to immediately transform your practice with:
- Step-by-step assessments for excessive and harmful technology use
- Strategies for breaking technology dependence habits
- Tools to combat the negative effects of technology overuse in your clients lives
- Practical, versatile ways to increase client engagement in “real-life”
Purchase today to help your clients reduce harmful technology use and greatly improve presenting issues of any diagnosis!
|Manual – Excessive & Harmful Technology Use (3.3 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Neurological, Interpersonal & Intrapersonal Impacts of the Digital Age
- Get Educated! Know the platforms
- The ability to regulate, delay & focus
- Shame & self-esteem
- Emotional connections to objects
- Why boredom tolerance is a good thing
- Social & communication skills
- Case Study: Brett; considering foregoing college for a career as a professional gamer
Assessment of Technology Engagement & Effects
- Address your own technology bias
- 5 must-ask intake questions
- ABCDT assessment model
- Recognize addictive technology engagement
- Stimulation vs. meaningful self-soothing
- Clarify how clients communicate
- Take-home assessment forms & tools
- Ongoing assessment considerations
- Case Study: Family consultation with parents concerned about kids’ technology use
Technology Use Guidelines to Follow with All Clients
- Create technology use plans
- How to set healthy use norms
- Address resistance to digital moderation
- Teach digital safety
- Strategies to break technology addiction
- Counteract negative impacts of over-use
- In-session exercises to develop ability to focus
- Establish screen-free zones
- Develop critical thinking skills
- Digital alternatives to highly violent, sexualized or monetized content
- Case Study: Betsey; 20 hours of screen time per day
Emotional Regulation Strategies
- Mindfulness meditation
- Create opportunities for boredom
- Boredom tolerance exercises
- Self-soothing techniques
- Develop screen-free coping skills
- Case Study: Jackie; required by work and vocation to be available 24/7
Relational Interventions: Reconnect Clients with the Real World
- Develop & maintain interpersonal skills
- Client self-examination of social network use
- Interventions for relational aggression
- In-session exercises for communication skills
- Strategies for social practice
- Case Study: Joseph; online dating; spends free time gaming
Strategies to Curb Overuse & Increase Engagement in Embodied Life
- Match digital platforms to learning type
- Constructive embodied engagement strategies
- Strategy modification for digital preferences
- Practical kinesthetic offerings
- Non-shaming conversations about tech use
- Case Study: KC; tapering off video game use
Modify Digital Use Interventions for Specific Disorders & Special Clinical Populations
- Case Consideration: How to choose the best technologies for special populations
Doreen Dodgen-Magee, Psy.D., is a psychologist from Portland, Oregon with 25 years of experience working with individuals and groups. In addition to her private practice, she maintains an international speaking docket and is the author of the book, Deviced! Balancing Life and Technology in a Digital Age, as well as many chapters in several other scholarly books. Doreen is an expert in the area of technology and health. She spends, on average, 15 hours per week culling both scholarly research and pop culture sources to maintain her expertise on how technology is shaping the neurological, interpersonal, and intra-personal lives of individuals today
Doreen is routinely featured on podcasts and with news sources, and she has carried out anecdotal research circles with thousands of college students across the U.S. and Ireland over the last three years. Her unique, fast-paced speaking style incorporates technological, interpersonal, and interactive elements, which makes her uniquely poised to capture the minds and attention of a diverse range of people. Her approach is far from technology-averse, offering instead a balanced perspective and full-spectrum look at the issues of the day.
Financial: Doreen Magee-Dodgen maintains a private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Doreen Magee-Dodgen has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Excessive & Harmful Technology Use -Improve Treatment Outcomes with New Evidence-Based Strategies for the Digital Era – Doreen Dodgen-Magee course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Excessive & Harmful Technology Use -Improve Treatment Outcomes with New Evidence-Based Strategies for the Digital Era – Doreen Dodgen-Magee courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Excessive & Harmful Technology Use -Improve Treatment Outcomes with New Evidence-Based Strategies for the Digital Era – Doreen Dodgen-Magee courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Excessive & Harmful Technology Use -Improve Treatment Outcomes with New Evidence-Based Strategies for the Digital Era – Doreen Dodgen-Magee course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Excessive & Harmful Technology Use -Improve Treatment Outcomes with New Evidence-Based Strategies for the Digital Era – Doreen Dodgen-Magee course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Excessive & Harmful Technology Use -Improve Treatment Outcomes with New Evidence-Based Strategies for the Digital Era – Doreen Dodgen-Magee course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Excessive & Harmful Technology Use -Improve Treatment Outcomes with New Evidence-Based Strategies for the Digital Era – Doreen Dodgen-Magee course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.