Buy Feed for Speed & Power -Evidence-Based Sports Nutrition – Jon Vredenburg Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Feed for Speed & Power -Evidence-Based Sports Nutrition by Jon Vredenburg,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Jon Vredenburg
- 5 Hours 57 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jun 08, 2018
Athletes are inundated with nutrition information from various, and often unreliable, sources daily. This recording will equip you with practical and reliable information for providing appropriate nutritional guidance, as well as evidence-based strategies for properly developing muscle, reducing fat mass, and improving recovery time.
In this recording, Jon Vredenburg, a registered dietitian with more than 20 years’ experience working with professional athletes and active individuals, shares his knowledge of sports nutrition to help your clients attain their goals. You will sort fact from fiction as it relates to performance nutrition by reviewing the latest evidence regarding meal planning and dietary supplementation. Real-life case studies will be reviewed throughout the recording so you can understand on the same day how evidence-based guidelines are put into practice – includes information on special populations, such as vegetarians, gluten-free dieters, and diabetics. In addition, you walk away with a wide range of field-tested meal-planning strategies to help bridge any nutrition-related performance gaps that your clients may be experiencing. Get the knowledge you need to help your clients feed for power and speed!
|Manual – Feed for Speed & Power (7.75 MB)||145 Pages||Available after Purchase|
SPORTS NUTRITION OVERVIEW
- Macronutrient metabolism during physical activity: how food turns into fuel
- Assessing nutritional status in athletes
- How nutrition optimizes training adaptations
- Redefining ‘healthy eating’ for athletes
FEED FOR SPEED AND POWER
- Methods used to estimate calorie needs
- Understanding the latest research on carbs and protein
- A review of the macronutrient requirements for athletes:
- power sports
- endurance sports
- high-intensity sports
- Vitamins and minerals – analyzing the evidence on athletes’ requirements
- Fluid and electrolyte balance during physical activity
- Developing appropriate protocols for health and performance
- Managing hydration in extreme conditions
- Sports drinks vs. water – how to decide which one to use
BUILDING MUSCLE WITH YOUR FORK
- Body composition analysis methods and interpretation
- Nutritional strategies for muscle development and body fat reduction
- Is there an ‘ideal’ protein for building muscle?
MENU PLANNING: MAKING INFORMED CHOICES
- What to eat for fueling productive workouts
- Recovery nutrition guidelines
- Is there really a ‘window’?
- Practical meal-planning hints and strategies
- The role of nutrition in injury recovery
- Sport-specific evidence-based guidelines:
- Including: baseball, basketball, football, running, soccer, and more
- Eating well when away from home
DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS: THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE UGLY
- An inside look at the industry
- How to interpret available research and make an informed decision
- Online resources for dietary supplement evaluation
- How to decode a supplement label
- Overview of popular sports nutrition supplements and review of the evidence:
- Muscle building supplements
- Endurance enhancing supplements
- Weight management supplements
INTERVIEWS WITH THE EXPERTS: WHAT THEY’VE SEEN WORK
- Mindy Black, MS,RD,CSSD,CPT,
- Team Dietitian, Jacksonville Jaguars
- Alicia Kendig, MS,RD,CSSD, Sport Dietitian, United States Olympic Committee
- Katy Meassick, MA,RD,CSSD,LD/N,ATC, Team Dietitian, Cleveland Browns
- Michele Macedonio, MS, RD, CSSD, LD, Team Dietitian, Cincinnati Reds
PLANNING FOR SPECIAL POPULATIONS
- Additional nutrition considerations for working with the following groups:
- Persons with diabetes
- Older adults
- Recognizing the warning signs for eating disorders
- Working with coaches and support staff to improve nutrition habits
- Athlete-tested and Dietitian-approved recipes
- Dining-out guide for the calorie-conscious
- Meal planning resources and shopping lists
- Sports nutrition education methods and strategies
- How to identify properly credentialed sports nutrition practitioners
CASE STUDIES: PUTTING THE GUIDELINES TO WORK
- High school football player that wants to ‘bulk up’
- College soccer player dealing with body image issues
- Endurance athlete that has ‘hit the wall’
- Basketball team manager needing meal guidance for the road
- Professional football player navigating the dietary supplement aisle
Jon Vredenburg, MBA, RD, CDE, CSSD, LD/N, ACSM-HFS, is a Registered Dietitian with over 20 years of experience providing nutrition services to people in all walks of life. He consults for athletes, training facilities, fitness centers, and colleges throughout the state of Florida and has also served as a team dietitian in the National Football League and Arena Football League. In addition, Mr. Vredenburg manages nutrition and fitness programs for active adults in the north Florida area.
Mr. Vredenburg is a Board-Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics and a Certified Diabetes Educator. He is a contributing writer to many national publications, and has been featured on television and radio for his work with professional athletes. He is a certified Health Fitness Specialist through the American College of Sports Medicine and served on the Florida Governor’s Council on Physical Fitness. Mr. Vredenburg has been a featured speaker for countless professional and community organizations, discussing the importance of nutrition as it relates to health and human performance. Mr. Vredenburg’s command of the subject matter, vast experience, and sense of humor help him lead programs that are both informative and engaging.
Financial: Jon Vredenburg receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Jon Vredenburg is a member of the American Association of Diabetes Educators; American College of Sports Medicine; the American Diabetes Association; and the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
Buy the Feed for Speed & Power -Evidence-Based Sports Nutrition – Jon Vredenburg course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Feed for Speed & Power -Evidence-Based Sports Nutrition – Jon Vredenburg courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Feed for Speed & Power -Evidence-Based Sports Nutrition – Jon Vredenburg courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Feed for Speed & Power -Evidence-Based Sports Nutrition – Jon Vredenburg course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Feed for Speed & Power -Evidence-Based Sports Nutrition – Jon Vredenburg course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Feed for Speed & Power -Evidence-Based Sports Nutrition – Jon Vredenburg course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Feed for Speed & Power -Evidence-Based Sports Nutrition – Jon Vredenburg course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.