Buy Gait Analysis & Training -Solutions for Painful Musculoskeletal Syndromes and Neurological Conditions – Damien Howell Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Gait Analysis & Training -Solutions for Painful Musculoskeletal Syndromes and Neurological Conditions by Damien Howell,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Damien Howell
- 5 Hours 34 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jul 20, 2020
A deviance to gait can have significant impact on a patient’s independence. They’re no longer able to do the things they love and worse – are at higher risk for falls that can lead to significant hospitalization.
Analyzing human gait can be a complex process, but it doesn’t have to be intimidating.
We will explore why you see what you see during gait – and how you can improve function for long-term success. You’ll have thought provoking discussions and labs during this seminar that will teach you the ins and outs of real-time gait analysis and gait deviation. And best of all – you won’t need expensive equipment to get life changing results!
Drawing on decades of experience, Dr. Howell will provide you the skills and techniques you need to:
- Quickly identify and correct gait dysfunction
- Reduce fall risk
- Enable patients to run/walk farther and faster, injury free
- Decrease use of adaptive equipment
You will learn interventions that are both fun and rewarding that will ultimately improve the lives of your patients.
Walk away with advanced gait techniques that can be implemented immediately within your practice.
|Manual – Gait Analysis & Training Solutions for Painful Musculoskeletal Syndromes and Neurological Conditions (7.10 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Exploratory discussions and labs throughout!
Quickly Identify the Issue: Real-Time Gait Analysis
- Best practices for capturing 2D video
- Software apps, smart phone app and editing
- Privacy, documentation, EMR
- Individualized evidence-based practice- working hypothesis
Spot the dysfunction!
Hands-On Guide to Gait Deviation vs Gait Compensation
- Kinematic and kinetic gait parameters
- Associated pain syndromes
- Symptom modification approach
- Therapeutic exercise
- Adaptive Equipment
Strategies for Regional Pain Syndromes
- Geriatric gait fall risk
- Piriformis gluteal tendinopathy syndrome
- Post-op: joint replacements
- Knee osteoarthritis
- Hip osteoarthritis
- IT band syndrome, patella femoral arthralgia
- Stress fractures
- Achilles tendinopathy
- Plantar heel pain
- Hallux limitus
Tools You Need for Pain Syndromes During Gait
- Verbal cues for gait training
- Implicit vs explicit motor learning
- Orthotics, shoe therapy + adaptive equipment
- Side effects of interventions
- Principles of analysis applied to neurological conditions
Damien Howell PT, DPT, OCS is experienced in academic, clinical, and continuing education teaching. His graduate studies were at University of Pennsylvania; Virginia Commonwealth University; and Washington University St. Louis with Academic appointments at Indiana University and Virginia Commonwealth University. Dr. Howell is an active clinician who is eager to share what he has learned from his extensive clinical experience. He has presented on gait analysis and gait training to nearly 1000 health professionals across the US. He also has a history of professional leadership roles with the American Physical Therapy Association, Virginia Physical Therapy Board, and Virginia Board of Health Professions. Damien has received several prestigious awards including: Virginia Physical Therapy Association Jack Echternach Research Award; APTA State Legislative Leadership Award; Virginia Physical Therapy Association Beb Cash Award for Clinical Excellence. Dr. Howell continues to provide evidence-based, client centered healthcare in an innovative engaging way to clients, while mentoring, teaching, and leading peers to transform the way physical therapy is practiced.
Buy the Gait Analysis & Training -Solutions for Painful Musculoskeletal Syndromes and Neurological Conditions – Damien Howell course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Gait Analysis & Training -Solutions for Painful Musculoskeletal Syndromes and Neurological Conditions – Damien Howell courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Gait Analysis & Training -Solutions for Painful Musculoskeletal Syndromes and Neurological Conditions – Damien Howell courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Gait Analysis & Training -Solutions for Painful Musculoskeletal Syndromes and Neurological Conditions – Damien Howell course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Gait Analysis & Training -Solutions for Painful Musculoskeletal Syndromes and Neurological Conditions – Damien Howell course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Gait Analysis & Training -Solutions for Painful Musculoskeletal Syndromes and Neurological Conditions – Damien Howell course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Gait Analysis & Training -Solutions for Painful Musculoskeletal Syndromes and Neurological Conditions – Damien Howell course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.