Buy Identification & Management of a Crisis -Critical Care Skills Every Nurse Must Know – Sandy A Salicco Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Identification & Management of a Crisis -Critical Care Skills Every Nurse Must Know by Sandy A Salicco,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Sandy A Salicco
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- Dec 16, 2016
Mrs. Kelp is admitted to your floor with pneumonia and an exacerbation of COPD. Twenty minutes after admission, she develops worsening dyspnea and hypotension.
Are you prepared to manage her unstable condition?
Do you know what respiratory measures are necessary?
Do you know the best way to manage her hypotension?
The patients in our hospitals are sicker than ever before. It is not uncommon to find patients on regular medical floors with central lines, chest tubes, pacemakers and AICDs. Some nursing homes are accepting patients on ventilators, and patients are now being sent home on vasoactive drips such as dobutamine. Even though acuity levels are higher, you are still caring for many patients and don’t have the luxury of frequent, comprehensive assessments. Therefore, it is important to be able to rapidly assess and implement appropriate interventions. Attend this seminar to sharpen your skills and leave prepared to identify and manage your next patient emergency!
|Webcast Manual (5.42 MB)
|Available after Purchase
IDENTIFYING THE RED FLAGS
- Critical Thinking During a Crisis
- Rapid Assessment Techniques
- ABCD in Less Than 10 Seconds
- Critical Questions to Ask Your Patient
Prevention, Presentation, Action for: “I’m Having Chest Pain”
- Recognizing Arrhythmias
- Stable, Unstable and Lethal
- 12-Lead EKG: Just the Down and Dirty
- Utilizing a Systematic Approach
- Patterns of Ischemia, Injury & Infarct
- Acute Myocardial Infarction: STEMI/NSTEMI
- Key Assessments & Interventions
- tPA Guidelines
- Cath Lab Intervention
- Heart Failure
- Recent Advances in Care
- Medication Management
- Fluid Restriction
Prevention, Presentation, Action for: “I Can’t Breathe”
- Assessment & Intervention
- Anxiety vs. Respiratory Symptoms
- The Patient Who Needs Assistance
- O2, CPAP, BiPAP
- Indications for Intubation
- Positive Pressure Ventilation
- Respiratory Syndromes
- Spontaneous Pneumothorax
- Chest Tube Management
- Presentation: Why the Pursed Lips & Barrel Chest
- PROACTIVE not Reactive Interventions
- Respiratory Failure
- Ventilator Settings Every Nurse Must Know
- Spontaneous Pneumothorax
Prevention, Presentation and Action for: “My Head Hurts!”
- Elevated Intracranial Pressure
- Clues When you Don’t have a Monitor
- Ischemic vs. Hemorrhagic Stroke
- Inclusion/Exclusion for tPA
- Essential Assessments post-tPA
MANAGING THE DECOMPENSATING PATIENT
Prevention, Presentation and Action for: “The Crashing Patient”
- Considerations for Transport
- Activating the Rapid Response Team
Clinical Specialist for Surgical Services
Tampa Community Hospotal
Sandy A. Salicco, RN, MSN, CCR N, LHRM, TNCC, is a clinical specialist for surgical services (including OR, Pre-op, PACU and Endoscopy), and interventional radiology at a tertiary care facility. She has been a nurse for over 35 years, and has been an educator for many of these years, both formally and informally. She has maintained her CCRN for over 25 years, and stays current as a Licensed Healthcare Risk Manager. She has had experience in critical care, including ICU, CCU, PACU, ED, PICU, and high-risk OB, and has a special passion for cardiac arrhythmias. She taught many cardiac rhythm and EKG classes. Having completed the Clinical Ethics for Practitioners Program many years ago, she tries to stay involved in both nursing ethics and bioethics. Sandy has spoken nationally at many conferences on such topics as rapid response, subtle changes in the patient’s condition, aggressive management of the unstable med-surg patient, documentation, expanding in-service education, advanced directives, and multicultural awareness in end-of-life decisions, just to name a few. She thoroughly enjoys teaching and likes to instill a little humor in her presentations, but she mostly enjoys the healthcare professionals she gets to meet along the way!
Buy the Identification & Management of a Crisis -Critical Care Skills Every Nurse Must Know – Sandy A Salicco course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Identification & Management of a Crisis -Critical Care Skills Every Nurse Must Know – Sandy A Salicco courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Identification & Management of a Crisis -Critical Care Skills Every Nurse Must Know – Sandy A Salicco courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Identification & Management of a Crisis -Critical Care Skills Every Nurse Must Know – Sandy A Salicco course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Identification & Management of a Crisis -Critical Care Skills Every Nurse Must Know – Sandy A Salicco course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Identification & Management of a Crisis -Critical Care Skills Every Nurse Must Know – Sandy A Salicco course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Identification & Management of a Crisis -Critical Care Skills Every Nurse Must Know – Sandy A Salicco course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.