Buy Legal Risks for Nurses -Learn from Real-Life Mistakes – Laurie Elston Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Legal Risks for Nurses -Learn from Real-Life Mistakes by Laurie Elston,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Laurie Elston
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- May 16, 2017
- Learn from actual trial videos
- What are the most frequent charges brought against nurses?
- Deposition tips every nurse should know
- Are you liable for the staff you supervise?
- What you need to do to make sure your charting stands up in court
- Are you up-to-date on the new nurse social media rules?
- Should you purchase malpractice insurance – or not?
- Protect your patient, yourself & your license
Regardless of the setting you currently practice in as a nurse, you need to have a clear understanding of your legal and ethical responsibilities. Protecting yourself personally and professionally can be a frightening thought. We’ve all heard the worst case scenarios.… This seminar will prepare you to evaluate risky situations so that you can immediately take the right steps to prevent unnecessary negative outcomes.
Nurse Attorney, Laurie Elston, RN, BSN, JD, will explain current nursing laws and present over 20 cases that illustrate how these laws are applied, including:
- Nursing Practice Acts and Standards of Care: Nurse Practice Acts and specialty organization standards. Watch actual trial video!
- Staffing and Supervision Issues: RN liability when supervising others. Are you liable for the staff you supervise?
- Risk Management: Ways to reduce errors and avoid claims and lawsuits. Deposition tips every nurse should know. Watch real nurses giving depositions.
- Documentation: What the law requires. How to avoid problems when charting in an EHR. Would your charting stand up in court?
- Informed Consent: Who can consent. Advanced Directives.
- Confidentiality: HIPAA myths. New nurse social media rules by ANA and NCSBN.
- Nursing Boards: Know your rights – and how to protect your license.
|Manual ZNM077355 (1.24 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Nursing Liability and Negligence
- Nursing standards
- Multiple case studies
Nurse Practice Acts
- Changes in scope of practice
- Requirements every nurse must know!
- Reporting abuse/neglect
- Patient abandonment
Common Errors and Claims Staffing
- Rights when floating
- Unsafe staffing
What should you do if you make an error?
- How to document
Should you buy malpractice insurance?
- Does it make you a target?
- Will your employer’s coverage protect you?
- The do’s and don’ts of good charting
- Problems with EHRs
- Real charting examples and solutions
- HIPAA myths
- Nurses fired and prosecuted for breaches in confidentiality and posting online
- Who has authority to consent?
- Capacity to consent?
- Plus, DNRs, End of life issues, and more
Boards of Nursing
- Most frequent charges against nurses
- Your rights
- Case examples
Nurse Whistleblower Protection Laws
Laurie Elston, BSN, JD, is a Nurse Attorney with over 20 years of experience as an attorney. She received her Juris Doctorate, cum laude, from Gonzaga University, and was on Law Review. She has represented health care providers in malpractice and disciplinary cases throughout her career. She has also been a Municipal Court Judge Pro Tem. She has been licensed as an attorney in both California and Washington. Laurie maintains an active law practice: www.NursingLawCenter.com.
Prior to becoming an attorney, she obtained a BSN and worked as a registered nurse for over seven years in a large acute care medical center. During this time, she also worked as an assistant head nurse and charge nurse.
Since becoming an attorney, she has taught tort law at the University of Washington. She currently teaches Nursing Law classes across the country for groups and institutions. In addition, she teaches a Legal Nurse Consulting Training Course nationwide, and on DVD for home study. She is a frequent lecturer on medical-legal topics.
Financial: Laurie Elston maintains a private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Laurie Elston is a member of the California State Bar Association; the Washington State Bar Association; and the American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants.
Buy the Legal Risks for Nurses -Learn from Real-Life Mistakes – Laurie Elston course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Legal Risks for Nurses -Learn from Real-Life Mistakes – Laurie Elston courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Legal Risks for Nurses -Learn from Real-Life Mistakes – Laurie Elston courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Legal Risks for Nurses -Learn from Real-Life Mistakes – Laurie Elston course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Legal Risks for Nurses -Learn from Real-Life Mistakes – Laurie Elston course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Legal Risks for Nurses -Learn from Real-Life Mistakes – Laurie Elston course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Legal Risks for Nurses -Learn from Real-Life Mistakes – Laurie Elston course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.