Buy Let’s Roll! The Art of Performing Seating & Mobility Evaluations – Kirsten Davin, Trisha Farmer Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Let’s Roll! The Art of Performing Seating & Mobility Evaluations by Kirsten Davin, Trisha Farmer,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Kirsten Davin | Trisha Farmer
- 5 Hours 23 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Sep 12, 2017
Incorporating Assistive Technology
An estimated 1.6 million Americans utilize assistive technology to achieve improved independence. For health care workers, the responsibility of evaluating clients, determining needs, and seeking out the most appropriate form of assistive technology, such as powered mobility, augmentative or assistive communication technology, wheelchair seating systems, and more can often be quite intimidating.
|Manual – Let’s Roll! (15.8 MB)
|Available after Purchase
OVERVIEW OF ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY EQUIPMENT
- Power wheelchairs
- Center, front, and rear wheel drive chair comparison
- Turning radius, environmental benefits/liabilities
- Manual wheelchairs
- Standard, lightweight, and ultra-lightweight chair comparison
- Turning radius, environmental benefits/liabilities
- Bariatric wheelchairs, seating systems and product lines
- Seating systems
- Overview of cushion types
- Comparison and selection algorithm
- New, cost efficient and, easy-to-implement equipment
- Seating accessories
- Overview of cushion types
- Augmentative and alternative communication
- Easy to implement, tech friendly options
PERFORMANCE OF THE ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGY (SEATING/MOBILITY) EVALUATION
- Referral process
- Client assessment process
- Evaluate client’s current equipment
- Obtain client’s medical and functional history
- Home environment
- Physical assessment
- Obtainment of anthropometric measurements
- Hands-on measurement lab
- Measurement application to troubleshooting
- Identification of orthopedic deformities
- Review of sample evaluation (case study example)
EQUIPMENT SELECTION PROCESS
- Determine the appropriate equipment based upon client’s needs and presentation
- Equipment algorithms
- Alternative equipment options for low budget situations
DEVELOPING THE LETTER OF MEDICAL NECESSITY TO OBTAIN FUNDING
- Design of letter of medical necessity
- Review of sample letter of medical necessity
TROUBLESHOOTING THE CLIENT’S CURRENT EQUIPMENT
- Extensive review of a multitude of problem seating situations with solutions!
- Forward flexion, “pulling out” of wheelchair (w/c), “sliding forward” from seating system, lateral leaning in w/c, and more!
- Low cost options to improving the client’s current equipment
- An abundance of case studies, images and solutions to your toughest seating issues!
CLOSING, QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Dr. Kirsten Davin, OTDR/L, ATP, SMS, is a veteran Occupational Therapist of over 16 years with extensive experience in a variety of inpatient and acute care practice since obtaining her occupational therapy degree in 2001. She is best known for her live, national speaking tours, as she has conducted thousands of workshops and courses on the topics of splinting, seating/positioning, assistive technology, acute care assessment and intervention, and work/life balance.
Kirsten received her Doctorate in Occupational Therapy in 2007, and graduated from the University of Illinois at Chicago in 2001. She was most recently named the 2016 recipient of the VGM HME (Home Medical Equipment) Woman of the Year Award, presented at the fall MedTrade conference in Atlanta, Georgia.
Financial: Kirsten Davin receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Kirsten Davin has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Trisha Farmer, COTA/L, a nationally renowned speaker and educator, holds extensive experience in all aspects of acute care, including neurology, complex trauma, orthopedics and a multitude of diagnoses involving medically complex and clinically fragile patients. Clinically, she is currently employed within a Level I Trauma Center, which holds a nationally recognized stroke center and Regional Burn Center, where she routinely develops innovative and evidence-based treatment plans for patient’s experiencing a wide variety of diagnoses.
In addition to her clinical expertise, Trisha serves as a continuing education instructor for multiple organizations, specializing in the provision of continuing education in the field of acute care therapy as well as wheelchair seating/positioning. In her spare time, Trisha works closely with volunteer and non-profit organizations with a focus on veterans and suicide awareness.
Financial: Trisha Farmer has an employment relationship with Memorial Medical Center; and Saint Louis University Hospital. She receives an honorarium from Performance Health Academy. Ms. Farmer receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Trisha Farmer has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Let’s Roll! The Art of Performing Seating & Mobility Evaluations – Kirsten Davin, Trisha Farmer course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Let’s Roll! The Art of Performing Seating & Mobility Evaluations – Kirsten Davin, Trisha Farmer courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Let’s Roll! The Art of Performing Seating & Mobility Evaluations – Kirsten Davin, Trisha Farmer courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Let’s Roll! The Art of Performing Seating & Mobility Evaluations – Kirsten Davin, Trisha Farmer course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Let’s Roll! The Art of Performing Seating & Mobility Evaluations – Kirsten Davin, Trisha Farmer course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Let’s Roll! The Art of Performing Seating & Mobility Evaluations – Kirsten Davin, Trisha Farmer course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Let’s Roll! The Art of Performing Seating & Mobility Evaluations – Kirsten Davin, Trisha Farmer course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.