Buy Motivational Interviewing -Evidence-Based Skills to Effectively Treat Your Clients – Christopher C. Wagner Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Motivational Interviewing -Evidence-Based Skills to Effectively Treat Your Clients by Christopher C. Wagner,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Christopher C. Wagner
- 6 Hours 8 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 04, 2018
Do you have clients who:
Can’t seem to get started on making positive changes in their lives or begin but get bogged down?
Can’t quite find their direction or stop focusing on how others are to blame for their situation?
Resist nearly everything offered in support of helping them make their lives better?
All of these are common challenges across a range of settings, populations and clinical concerns.
Motivational Interviewing (MI) has emerged over the past two decades as a leading approach for addressing a core clinical concern – motivation.
Incorporating the latest MI developments, this workshop focuses on the key elements that can transform your practice to escape struggling with clients and make real change in people’s lives.
- Learn how the MI process works and its application in different clinical situations
- Discover why friends and family often contribute to motivational challenges that clients experience
- Identify and avoid some traps that well-meaning helpers can fall into
- Recognize how to thread the needle and help clients find new ways of thinking, feeling and behaving
Watch motivational interviewing expert, trainer and author, Chris Wagner, Ph.D., for this action packed recording! Learn how to effectively focus clients’ attention on embracing change and successfully anticipating and surmounting obstacles they face as they pursue it. You will leave this course inspired and prepared to help your clients get unstuck and begin creating more fulfilling lives.
|Manual – Motivational Interviewing (3.18 MB)
|Available after Purchase
- What is motivation?
- How ambivalence fits
- Stages of change
Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Conversations about change
- Resolve ambivalence about change
- Relational and technical components that make MI work
- Research limitations and potential risks of MI in treatment
The 4 Processes of MI
1. Engaging: The Relational Foundation
- MI spirit: PACE
- Learn to listen reflectively – the backbone of MI
- Core MI Skills: OARS
- Clarify values and goals
2. Focusing: The Strategic Direction
- Find a focus
- Match your agenda to the client’s concerns
- Exchange information
3. Evoking: Preparation for Change
- Importance of change talk – a key ingredient of MI
- Listen for and respond to change talk
- Listen for specific kinds of change talk:
- DARN (preparatory change talk)
- CATS (mobilizing change talk)
- Elicit more and elaborate on change talk
- Respond to “resistance” in clients
- Develop discrepancy
- Evoke hope and confidence
4. Planning: The Bridge to Change
- How and when to plan
- Call on the CATS
- Summarize and then ask a key question
Putting it All Together
- Test skills by coding a MI video in action
MI and Clinical Problems
- Depression and Anxiety
- Enhance treatment engagement
- Potentiate Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Suicidal clients
- Addictive Behaviors
- Substance use
- Other addictive/compulsive behaviors
- 12 steps
Associate Professor/ LICENSED CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST
Virginia Commonwealth University
Christopher C. Wagner, Ph.D., is a licensed clinical psychologist in Virginia and faculty member at Virginia Commonwealth University, with appointments in Rehabilitation Counseling, Psychology and Psychiatry. He began practicing MI in the 1990s, and became a member of the Motivational Interviewing Network of Trainers (MINT) in 1998. From 2000-2008, he served in leadership positions in MINT, twice as chair of the network, and he has led three of their international training of trainers events. He was re-elected to the MINT board of directors in 2018.
Dr. Wagner has offered hundreds of MI trainings in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia/Oceania. In addition to focusing on clinical and theoretical advances in individual MI, he has also developed group applications of MI, and is lead author on the official Guilford series book on that topic, co-written with long-time colleague Karen Ingersoll.
He has worked with individuals with a variety of health, mental health, addiction and employment challenges across outpatient, inpatient, residential and corrections settings. Dr. Wagner’s trainings are highly engaging and focused on helping participants incorporate MI skills and strategies into their current style of practice.
Financial: Christopher Wagner is an associate professor for Virginia Commonwealth University. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Christopher Wagner has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Motivational Interviewing -Evidence-Based Skills to Effectively Treat Your Clients – Christopher C. Wagner course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Motivational Interviewing -Evidence-Based Skills to Effectively Treat Your Clients – Christopher C. Wagner courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Motivational Interviewing -Evidence-Based Skills to Effectively Treat Your Clients – Christopher C. Wagner courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Motivational Interviewing -Evidence-Based Skills to Effectively Treat Your Clients – Christopher C. Wagner course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Motivational Interviewing -Evidence-Based Skills to Effectively Treat Your Clients – Christopher C. Wagner course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Motivational Interviewing -Evidence-Based Skills to Effectively Treat Your Clients – Christopher C. Wagner course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Motivational Interviewing -Evidence-Based Skills to Effectively Treat Your Clients – Christopher C. Wagner course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.