Buy Multidisciplinary Wound Care -Effective Strategies for Managing Wounds & Their Underlying Causes – Carmen Thompson Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Multidisciplinary Wound Care -Effective Strategies for Managing Wounds & Their Underlying Causes by Carmen Thompson,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Carmen Thompson
- 5 Hours 29 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 06, 2016
Wound care is perceived as challenging and can cause angst among well intentioned therapists that don’t want to do “the wrong thing.” However, as insurance focuses on attempts to decrease chronic wounds due to the extreme cost of care, there is a push for all disciplines to be involved with this patient population.
This recording will give you multidisciplinary tools and protocols for properly assessing wounds, customizing treatments, and troubleshooting complications in order to facilitate faster wound healing. Explore patient/caregiver education models and clinical protocols designed to address underlying causes of chronic wounds. Watch today to learn how current treatments and therapy models are evolving to keep pace with the latest research, and return to work with a new foundation in wound care.
|Manual – Multidisciplinary Wound Care (18.05 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Multidisciplinary Wound Care
- Standards of care, ethics and legalities
- Interdisciplinary care in a patient with a wound
- Why be involved in wound care?
- Considering cost, revenue, and insurance cost savings
Wound Healing Basics
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin and surrounding structures
- Stages of wound healing
- Factors affecting wound healing
Distinguishing Between Wound Types
- Chronic wounds
- Venous ulcerations
- Arterial ulcerations
- Testing — ankle-brachial index
- Pressure ulcers
- Diabetic/neuropathic ulcers
- Other, palliative, radiation
Now Let’s Make a Plan: Assessing and Planning for the Treatment of the Wound
- Assessment tools
- Functional needs of the patient
- Other factors affecting wound healing
Executing Your Treatment Plan
- Preparing the wound bed
- Is there infection?
- Do you need to debride?
- Is it wet or dry?
- Is the wound painful?
- How do we clean it?
- What topical?
- Is this treatment functional for the patient if possible?
- Is there edema present?
- How can we go above and beyond?
- Therapeutic modalities
Team Communication, Monitoring, & Progress
CARMEN THOMPSON, LPTA, CMT, CLT, WCC, has provided inpatient and outpatient therapy to patients with a variety of diagnoses for over 20 years. In addition to private practice, she has served as Director of Rehabilitation Services at Tandem Health Care and Facility/Area Administrator of Rehabilitation at Prism Rehab Systems, overseeing therapists, program development, and patient care.
She is a national trainer in the areas of lymphedema, oncology, wound care, and vascular care and offers certification trainings through her company, Monarch Continuing Education – home to one of only seven programs in the US meeting training guidelines for the certification of lymphedema therapists set forth by the National Lymphedema Network and the Lymphology Association of North America.
Financial: Carmen Thompson is the owner of Lymphatic Care Specialists, LLC; and Monarch Continuing Education. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Carmen Thompson is a member of the National Alliance of Wound Care and Ostomy; Lymphology Association of North America (LANA); and the International Society of Lymphology.
Buy the Multidisciplinary Wound Care -Effective Strategies for Managing Wounds & Their Underlying Causes – Carmen Thompson course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Multidisciplinary Wound Care -Effective Strategies for Managing Wounds & Their Underlying Causes – Carmen Thompson courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Multidisciplinary Wound Care -Effective Strategies for Managing Wounds & Their Underlying Causes – Carmen Thompson courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Multidisciplinary Wound Care -Effective Strategies for Managing Wounds & Their Underlying Causes – Carmen Thompson course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Multidisciplinary Wound Care -Effective Strategies for Managing Wounds & Their Underlying Causes – Carmen Thompson course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Multidisciplinary Wound Care -Effective Strategies for Managing Wounds & Their Underlying Causes – Carmen Thompson course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Multidisciplinary Wound Care -Effective Strategies for Managing Wounds & Their Underlying Causes – Carmen Thompson course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.