Buy New Developments in the Treatment of PTSD, Complex PTSD and Co-Occurring Disorders -Ways to Bolster Resilience – Donald Meichenbaum Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
New Developments in the Treatment of PTSD, Complex PTSD and Co-Occurring Disorders -Ways to Bolster Resilience by Donald Meichenbaum,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Donald Meichenbaum
- 5 Hours 50 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 10, 2017
This is your opportunity to learn the latest developments in the treatment of PTSD, Complex PTSD and comorbid disorders from one of the world’s leading psychotherapists. Dr. Meichenbaum is a cofounder of Cognitive Behavior Therapy and he was voted “one of the 10 most influential psychotherapists of the 20th century.”
Watch this recording and learn the assessment and treatment implications of research findings on neuroscience and resilience. Learn how to use a Case Conceptualization Model that informs treatment decision-making and ways to implement the Core Tasks of Psychotherapy that “expert” therapists employ. You will learn how to provide integrated evidence-based therapy with clients who experience a variety of comorbid disorders including PTSD and Prolonged and Complicated Grief Disorders, suicidal behavior, Substance abuse disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder and Traumatic Brain Injuries. You will also learn how to integrate spiritually-based interventions and psychotherapy.
Dr. Meichenbaum will use his vast clinical and research experience, humorous, engaging, presentation style, along with video case presentations and provide a detailed and practical set of handouts with tools and techniques to be used in your practice.
|Manual (12.55 MB)
|Available after Purchase
THE NATURE AND IMPACT OF TRAUMA EXPOSURE: THE “UNTOLD STORY” OF RESILIENCE
Controversies in the field of PTSD and Complex PTSD: “State of the Art”
What distinguishes the 75% of individuals who evidence resilience VERSUS the 25% who develop persistent PTSD and related co-occurring disorders and adjustment difficulties
The nature and neurobiology of resilience: Implications for assessment and treatment
Constructive Narrative Treatment Perspective: How to help clients develop “healing stories” and accompanying coping strategies
What resilient individuals DO and do NOT do
A Case Conceptualization Model of risk and protective factors that informs treatment decision-making
SPECIFIC EVIDENCE-BASED INTEGRATED TREATMENT APPROACHES FOR CLIENTS WITH COMORBID DISORDERS
The Core Tasks of Psychotherapy: What “EXPERT” therapists do
PTSD is more than a Fear-based Anxiety Disorder: The role of guilt, shame, disgust, anger, prolonged and complicated grief and moral injuries
Detailed clinical examples of INTEGRATED treatment with clients experiencing a variety of clinical disorders
Prolonged and Complicated Grief Disorder
Borderline Personality Disorder
Substance abuse disorder (including how to integrate 12 AA step programs and ways to enhance Recovery Transition Coping skills)
Traumatic Brain Injuries and PTSD
HOW TO IMPLEMENT THE CORE TASKS OF PSYCHOTHERAPY
Develop, maintain and monitor a therapeutic alliance
Collaborative goal setting using Motivational Interviewing to nurture hope and positive emotions
Psycho-education using a CLOCK metaphor
Teach intra- and interpersonal coping skills: Intervention guidelines on ways to increase the likelihood of treatment generalization
Bolster the client’s resilience in six domains: physical, interpersonal, emotional, cognitive, behavioral and spiritual
Integrate spirituality and psychotherapy
Address the needs of health care providers: Ways to bolster “vicarious resilience”
PRESENTATION OF A CLINICAL TOOL BOX TO BE USED IN YOUR PRACTICE
Detailed CLIENT-BASED Checklists
Coping strategies with Grief
Transition Recovery strategies from substance abuse
Consumer guidelines on how to evaluate treatment centers
12 step AA checklist
Spirituality-based activities assessment and others
The Melissa Institute
Don Meichenbaum, Ph.D. is Distinguished Professor Emeritus from the University of Waterloo. Ontario from which he took early retirement 20 years ago. He is presently Research Director of the Melissa Institute for Violence Prevention in Miami (Please see www.melissainstitute.org). He is one of the founders of Cognitive Behavior Therapy.
In a survey of clinicians reported in the American Psychologist, he was voted “one of the ten most influential psychotherapists of the 20th century.” He has received a Lifetime Achievement Award from the Clinical Division of the American Psychological Association and he was Honorary President of the Canadian Psychological Association.
He has presented in all 50 U.S. states and internationally. He has published extensively and most recently published Roadmap to Resilience: A Guide for Military Trauma Victims and Their Families (visit www.roadmaptoresilience. org). His other books include Treatment of Individuals with Anger Control Problems and Aggressive Behavior; Stress Inoculation Training; Facilitating Treatment Adherence; and The Unconscious Reconsidered.
He has consulted for various populations including veterans’ hospitals, the National Guard, psychiatric treatment centers for children, adolescents and adults, treatment center for individuals with traumatic brain injuries, torture victims, Native populations, deaf populations and school boards. See papers by Dr. Meichenbaum on www.melissainstitute.org (go to home page and click on Author’s Index and scroll to Meichenbaum).
Financial: Donald Meichenbaum is Research Director of the Melissa Institute for Violence Prevention and Treatment. He is the Distinguished Professor Emeritus for the University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. Dr. Meichenbaum receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Donald Meichenbaum has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the New Developments in the Treatment of PTSD, Complex PTSD and Co-Occurring Disorders -Ways to Bolster Resilience – Donald Meichenbaum course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with New Developments in the Treatment of PTSD, Complex PTSD and Co-Occurring Disorders -Ways to Bolster Resilience – Donald Meichenbaum courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing New Developments in the Treatment of PTSD, Complex PTSD and Co-Occurring Disorders -Ways to Bolster Resilience – Donald Meichenbaum courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the New Developments in the Treatment of PTSD, Complex PTSD and Co-Occurring Disorders -Ways to Bolster Resilience – Donald Meichenbaum course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “New Developments in the Treatment of PTSD, Complex PTSD and Co-Occurring Disorders -Ways to Bolster Resilience – Donald Meichenbaum course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the New Developments in the Treatment of PTSD, Complex PTSD and Co-Occurring Disorders -Ways to Bolster Resilience – Donald Meichenbaum course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the New Developments in the Treatment of PTSD, Complex PTSD and Co-Occurring Disorders -Ways to Bolster Resilience – Donald Meichenbaum course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.