Buy Pediatric Neuroplasticity Interventions for Sensory and Primitive Reflex Integration – April Christopherson Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Pediatric Neuroplasticity Interventions for Sensory and Primitive Reflex Integration by April Christopherson,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- April Christopherson
- 5 Hours 52 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Nov 02, 2018
Our brains can be rewired to enhance new learning. In some cases, the brain acts as an adaptive mechanism to compensate for lost function or maximize remaining function in the event of brain injury.
As therapists, when we treat the causes and symptoms of these motor delays, we can utilize alternate brain pathways to improve the effects of therapy. Neuroplasticity treatment advances motor and cognitive functions in the brain.
This course delivers new and exciting ideas on how to detour around damage and incorporate viable nervous system connections, from congenital abnormalities to traumatic brain injuries. You’ll learn how to use therapy approaches that can change the brain in the areas of reaction timing, motor control, language, and sensory development and how neuroplasticity can positively affect challenges some children have such as poor auditory processing, hinders in reflex integration, delayed developmental milestone achievement, poor language development, and more!
In this recording, you will gain creative and evidence-based approaches to incorporate into a multisensory experience and drive home the importance of diverse and novel activities during treatment sessions. Video case studies will demonstrate changes before and after integrative neuroplasticity treatments. The therapy techniques learned in this one-day course can be easily integrated into the clinic or home as early as the next day!
|Manual – Pediatric Neuroplasticity Interventions for Sensory and Primitive Reflex Integration (4.20 MB)
|Available after Purchase
NEUROANATOMY & BRAIN DEVELOPMENT
- Brain stem and functions
- Occipital lobe
- Temporal lobe
- Frontal lobe
- Parietal lobe
BEYOND THE LEVEL OF BRAIN DAMAGE
- Neurodevelopmental screens
- Examples of damage
- What is working and what is not
- Where to rewire
- Therapy in infants – faster change
- Going deep into the brain
DEVELOPMENTAL DELAYS – HOW TO APPROACH TREATMENT
- Developmental milestone review
- Sensory motor development
- Vision and hearing
- Speech Sensation
- Primitive reflex patterns and influence
- Going back a step-in therapy treatments
NEW PERSPECTIVE ON THE NERVOUS SYSTEM FOR POSITIVE CHANGE
- Lobes next door
- Videos of before and after sensory
- stimulation combinations
- How vision can be stimulated
- Education for parents and caregivers
- Shaping neuropathways
RESULTS OF NEUROPLASTICITY TECHNIQUES
- Changing brain connectivity
- Primitive reflex integration and increased active movements
- The “team” – patient, therapist, and parent/caregiver
- Sensory stimulation to promote appropriate motor response
- Smooth movements
- Strength is not the same as tone
- Simple activities to present to parents
INTEGRATING NEUROPLASTICITY INTO THERAPY
- Sensation is 3-dimensional
- Vision exercises
- Sensory stimulation for high tone vs. low tone
April Christopherson, OTR/L, has been an occupational therapist for over 25 years and has worked with diverse populations in a variety of settings. She is the founder and owner of Exploration Kids Therapy in Colorado. April worked as the director of OT and director of training and development for over 10 years for The Shandy Clinic in Colorado Springs, CO. She sits on the clinical advisory board for Interactive Metronome Corporation. She is a member of both the Advanced Brain Technologies and Interactive Metronome adjunct faculty where she teaches introductory and advanced continuing education courses to professionals. She has traveled around the USA and the world teaching on Neuroplasticity and Development. April was granted her degrees in Occupational Therapy and Psychology from St Ambrose University in Davenport, IA in 1991.
Financial: April Christopherson is owner of Exploration Kids Therapy. She receives a consulting fee from Interactive Metronome; and Advanced Brain Technologies. Ms. Christopherson receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: April Christopherson has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Pediatric Neuroplasticity Interventions for Sensory and Primitive Reflex Integration – April Christopherson course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Pediatric Neuroplasticity Interventions for Sensory and Primitive Reflex Integration – April Christopherson courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Pediatric Neuroplasticity Interventions for Sensory and Primitive Reflex Integration – April Christopherson courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Pediatric Neuroplasticity Interventions for Sensory and Primitive Reflex Integration – April Christopherson course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Pediatric Neuroplasticity Interventions for Sensory and Primitive Reflex Integration – April Christopherson course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Pediatric Neuroplasticity Interventions for Sensory and Primitive Reflex Integration – April Christopherson course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Pediatric Neuroplasticity Interventions for Sensory and Primitive Reflex Integration – April Christopherson course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.