Buy Pharmacology for the Rehab Clinician – Terry Rzepkowski Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Pharmacology for the Rehab Clinician by Terry Rzepkowski,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Terry Rzepkowski
- 3 Hours 57 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jun 15, 2020
Your patients are taking medications that may have implications for your treatment. In this seminar, you’ll learn best practices for medication management and how to accurately identify medications and their interactions – all while optimizing your patient’s overall experience.
|Manual – Pharmacology for the Rehab Clinician (1.6 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Best Practices for Medication Management
Top 3 core concepts for medication management, understanding polypharmacy, patient compliance issues and health tips for improving compliance.
Accurately Identifying Medications and Interactions
Identify and utilize electronic based and apps to quickly identify unknown medications and identify interactions.
Optimize Your Patient’s Experience
Improve your patients understanding and compliance with medications by identifying duplicate and antagonist medications including the role of OTC medications and supplements.
Dr. Terry L Rzepkowski, DPT, MS, BS, is a Doctor of Physical Therapy with specialization in Orthopedic Physical Therapy. Throughout his 37-year career, he has specialized in Orthopedics, specifically: Musculoskeletal out-patient rehab as an independent private practitioner, Total Joint Replacement Surgery, and Sports Medicine. A professor in the Health Science department for Nova Southeastern University Terry provides instruction in Anatomy, Biomechanics, Kinesiology, and Neuro anatomy; Terry has extensive knowledge in relating the complexities of the Orthopedic joint replacement patient. Terry’s current clinical role as home care therapist working exclusively with orthopedic surgical patients in Tampa FL, provides a platform for staying abreast of the latest techniques and protocols utilized in joint care rehab. As a sought-after presenter, he enjoys sharing his knowledge with interdisciplinary audiences around the country. Terry has spoken professionally on shoulder, knee, and hip injuries with advances in orthopedic management.
Financial: Terry Rzepkowski is an Assistant Professor for Nova Southeastern University Tampa; and an Assistant Professor for South University Tampa. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Terry Rzepkowski is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA).
Buy the Pharmacology for the Rehab Clinician – Terry Rzepkowski course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Pharmacology for the Rehab Clinician – Terry Rzepkowski courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Pharmacology for the Rehab Clinician – Terry Rzepkowski courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Pharmacology for the Rehab Clinician – Terry Rzepkowski course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Pharmacology for the Rehab Clinician – Terry Rzepkowski course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Pharmacology for the Rehab Clinician – Terry Rzepkowski course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Pharmacology for the Rehab Clinician – Terry Rzepkowski course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.