Buy Polyvagal Theory in Action – Deb Dana Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Polyvagal Theory in Action by Deb Dana,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Deb Dana
- 3 Hours 58 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 22, 2019
At its most basic level, human communication is one nervous system responding to another, searching for signals that it’s safe to connect and flooding us with distress responses when it’s not. Polyvagal Theory has revolutionized our understanding of the complex, unconscious forces at play in our therapeutic interactions, offering a road map to help us navigate and engage this deeply embodied system. In this recording, you’ll learn how to use the five pathways of the Social Engagement System to regulate your own states and enter into fuller autonomic attunement with your clients.
|Polyvagal Theory in Action Handouts (6.6 MB)
|Available after Purchase
|The Skill of Savoring Tool (30.3 KB)
|Available after Purchase
|The Vagal Brake Excercise (763.8 KB)
|Available after Purchase
The Autonomic Nervous System
- The Autonomic Impact of Trauma
- Flexible vs. Rigid Autonomic Nervous System
3 Organizing Principles
The Social Engagement System
- The Power of Eyes
- Vocal Bursts
Guiding Questions & Conclusion
Deb Dana, LCSW is a clinician and consultant specializing in working with complex trauma. She is a consultant to the Traumatic Stress Research Consortium in the Kinsey Institute and clinical advisor to Khiron Clinics. She developed the Rhythm of Regulation Clinical Training Series and lectures internationally on ways Polyvagal Theory informs work with trauma survivors. Deb is the author of The Polyvagal Theory in Therapy: Engaging the Rhythm of Regulation, Polyvagal Exercises for Safety and Connection: 50 Client-Centered Practices, co-editor with Stephen Porges of Clinical Applications of the Polyvagal Theory: The Emergence of Polyvagal-Informed Therapies, and creator of the Polyvagal Flip Chart. rhythmofregulation.com
Speaker Disclosures: Financial: Deborah Dana maintains a private practice. She is an author for W.W. Norton and receives royalties. She receives a consulting fee from Indiana University; and the Veterans Administration. Ms. Dana receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc. Non-financial: Deborah Dana has no relevant non-financial relationship.
Buy the Polyvagal Theory in Action – Deb Dana course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Polyvagal Theory in Action – Deb Dana courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Polyvagal Theory in Action – Deb Dana courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Polyvagal Theory in Action – Deb Dana course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Polyvagal Theory in Action – Deb Dana course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Polyvagal Theory in Action – Deb Dana course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Polyvagal Theory in Action – Deb Dana course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.