Buy Psychopharmacology for Advanced Practice Clinicians -Proven Strategies for Prescription Success – Stephanie L. Bunch Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Psychopharmacology for Advanced Practice Clinicians -Proven Strategies for Prescription Success by Stephanie L. Bunch,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Stephanie L. Bunch
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- May 14, 2019
Psychiatry is one of the most challenging areas of medicine, secondary to the subjective nature of the specialty. As clinicians, we have no objective data to base our course of treatment on.
Psychopharmacology and psychotherapy are our best options in terms of treatments and therapy is only successful if the patient is committed to attending every session, completing their homework, and willing to make the necessary life changes to improve their mental health. Medication can be very helpful in terms of alleviating mental health symptoms; however, choosing the right medication and/or combination of meds is crucial to achieving successful outcomes. Secondary to the psychiatry shortage, providers in other specialties find themselves treating mental health patients, which can present additional challenges.
This recording will arm you with a valuable update on the different classes of psychiatric medications and facilitate a deeper level of understanding in terms of how these medications work on their respective neurotransmitters and how they work in conjunction with one another. It is uncommon for mental health patients to be on only one medication, as a combination of medications is often required to reach the desired level of improvement.
After this course, you will be able to identify effective medication regimens for patients based on their psychiatric history and presenting symptoms, ultimately contributing to quality of life improvements in patients with mental health conditions.
|Manual – Psychopharmacology for Advanced Practice Clinicians (16.1 MB)
|Available after Purchase
- The many facets which impact depression such as neurotransmitter imbalances, life events, and environmental factors
- History of antidepressants, in terms of safety and efficacy of treatments
- Classes of antidepressants – MAOIs, TCAs, SSRIs, SNRIs, SDRIs, other antidepressants, and serotonin modulators
- Targeted neurotransmitters – DA, mechanism of action, DA pathways, D2 and 5Ht2A – why is this important?
- Typical vs. atypical – what are the differences and how do we choose them?
- Adverse effects
- Off label indications
- Specific benefits of the class
- Targeted neurotransmitters/Mechanism of action
- Efficacy in treatment
- Adverse reactions
- Safety – Importance of compliance and monitoring
- Off label indications
- Best in practice pearls
- 2nd line treatment vs. 1st line treatment – and reasons these might not be used as first line
- Targeted neurotransmitters/Mechanism of action
- Cautions and safety concerns associated with this class
- Adverse effects
- Safety – addiction and withdrawal
- Classes of ADHD drugs and how they differ
- Neurotransmitters involved/Mechanism of action
- Caution associated with controlled substances
- Safety in children and use in adults
Critical Considerations for Psychopharmacology Treatment
- Increasing risk – when patients combine psychotropic medications with alcohol and/or illicit drugs
- Challenging symptoms to treat, such as TBI and autism
- Ruling out medical conditions that mimic psychiatric conditions
- Importance of a detailed history and review of symptoms
Enlightening Case Studies
Stephanie L. Bunch, RN, MSN, ANP-C, PMHNP-C, works in a large private practice in Lansing, MI, providing clinical services to children, adolescents, and adults with psychiatric disorders, including ADHD, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Anxiety, Obsessive-compulsive tendencies, Schizophrenia, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Traumatic Brain Injury, PTSD, and Personality Disorders. She has achieved considerable success treating these conditions. This success has largely resulted from the development of a structured model of care that includes a significant focus on clinical and background histories, identifying psychosocial stressors, and evaluating prior medical and psychiatric diagnoses (and treatment regimens associated with these conditions). This approach and model of medical management is essential to the effective delivery of psychiatric medications to this population.
From a clinical perspective, Stephanie has worked in a myriad of settings, including emergency medicine, primary care, and psychiatry, within a large urban hospital, community-based practice, clinics, and in a private-practice setting. Her transition from primary care to psychiatry evolved as a means of providing effective treatment for a growing population of underserved patients with psychiatric disorders.
Stephanie’s commitment to her specialty is evident. She completed a post-graduate degree specializing in psychiatry at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, MD, earned her Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner certificate, and is a requested presenter, sharing her expertise with multidisciplinary healthcare audiences throughout the country.
Financial: Stephanie Bunch has an employment relationship with Par Rehab Services. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Stephanie Bunch is a member of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
Buy the Psychopharmacology for Advanced Practice Clinicians -Proven Strategies for Prescription Success – Stephanie L. Bunch course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Psychopharmacology for Advanced Practice Clinicians -Proven Strategies for Prescription Success – Stephanie L. Bunch courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Psychopharmacology for Advanced Practice Clinicians -Proven Strategies for Prescription Success – Stephanie L. Bunch courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Psychopharmacology for Advanced Practice Clinicians -Proven Strategies for Prescription Success – Stephanie L. Bunch course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Psychopharmacology for Advanced Practice Clinicians -Proven Strategies for Prescription Success – Stephanie L. Bunch course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Psychopharmacology for Advanced Practice Clinicians -Proven Strategies for Prescription Success – Stephanie L. Bunch course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Psychopharmacology for Advanced Practice Clinicians -Proven Strategies for Prescription Success – Stephanie L. Bunch course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.