Buy Rotator Cuff Dysfunction -Functional Recovery from Impingement & Surgery – Terry Trundle Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Rotator Cuff Dysfunction -Functional Recovery from Impingement & Surgery by Terry Trundle,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Terry Trundle
- 5 Hours 40 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jun 12, 2015
Because of the complex design of the rotator cuff, it is susceptible to injury. These injuries can be due to overuse in sports activities or it can occur from repetitive motions. Whatever the cause, weakness, stiffness, and pain often ensue. Secondary impingement is also another difficulty clinicians face when treating the functionality of the shoulder, with this condition being one of the most often misunderstood and difficult to assess. Because the shoulder plays a sizable role in arm functioning, proper rehabilitation of this joint is essential to return the patient to a healthy state.
Further complicating the issue is reimbursement and providers that only allot a limited number of visits to complete rehabilitation. Clinicians must be knowledgeable about not only “tried and true” techniques, but must also stay abreast of current research, new products available, and developments within their field. Clinicians who fail to do this can be increasing their patient’s recuperation time and missing important treatment goals.
This recording will demonstrate how to be more innovative in your treatment planning, examine functional approaches to rehabilitation of the kinetic chains, and illustrate the benefits of incorporating evidenced-based approaches into your “bag of treatment tools.” Examine rotator cuff injuries that occur at different points in the human lifespan, as well as recommended treatment for each population.
Learn why certain injuries are more common with particular age groups, such as instability in teenagers and degenerative joint disease in aging patients. Clinicians will come away excited about trying new, practical techniques that produce results and, in turn, their orthopedic rehab patients will demonstrate a more positive attitude about their recovery.
|Manual – Rotator Cuff Dysfunction (31.14 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Shoulder “The Open Kinetic Chain Challenge”
- What questions should we be asking about “today’s shoulder”
- Missing link in treating the geriatric shoulder
- Components of functionality
- Phases of rehabilitation based on recent evidence-based applications
- Concepts of the three P’s (Pivotors, Protectors, and Positioners)
- Role of scapula-thoracic stabilization for retraction, repositioning, and protraction preparation
Lab #1: Manual Mobility for the Scapula-Thoracic Articulation
- Glenohumeral primary impingement
- Vital three-motion patterns
- Decompression of the painful shoulder
- Manual preparation glides for the glenohumeral joint
- Updates on capsule mobility
- Positional recruitment based on the therapeutic value of intervention
- Non-operative and operative treatment of primary impingement
- Development of the “healthy cuff” with the vital five home exercise programs
Lab #2: Manual Mobility for the Glenohumeral Joint
- Operative repairs for the rotator cuff lesions, including the geriatric considerations
- Defining delayed intervention and its role in treatment guidelines
- Scapula control for core stabilization
- How to address shoulder “hike” dysfunction
- Concepts of the “Geriatric Big Three” exercises
- Benefits of closed kinetic chain stabilization
- Outcome studies
- Secondary impingement and its rehabilitation to instability
- Why secondary impingent is so difficult to access
- Subjective assessment outweighs objective findings
- Protective exercise guidelines for labrum, SLAP lesions, and capsule instability
Lab #3: Screening of the Painful Shoulder – How Do You Define Shoulder Function?
- History of the problem
- Subjective level of pain
- Location of pain
- Clinical screening with special testing
- Discussion of the three components of referral
- Case presentations
Terry Trundle, ATC, LAT, PTA, has over 38 years of experience in clinical practice and offers educational programs on functional rehabilitation focusing on the upper and lower kinetic chain. He practices in the Atlanta area where he is the Owner and Director of the Athletic Rehab Institute and Sports Medicine. In addition, he serves as a rehab consultant for Benchmark Physical Therapy and as Chair of the Advisory Board for the annual Rehab Summit.
Mr. Trundle’s research has been featured in numerous journals and publications, and he has received awards and recognitions by the American Physical Therapy Association and Medical College of Georgia as a leader in the field. Most recently, he authored a chapter on orthopedic management of the shoulder in Fundamental Orthopedic Management for the Physical Therapist Assistant. He is the co-producer of a four-part video series that includes exercises on the knee and shoulder and passive micro-mobility of the upper and lower kinetic chains.
Financial: Terry Trundle is owner of Athletic Rehab Institute and Sports Medicine. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Terry Trundle is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association; and the National Athletic Trainers Association.
Buy the Rotator Cuff Dysfunction -Functional Recovery from Impingement & Surgery – Terry Trundle course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Rotator Cuff Dysfunction -Functional Recovery from Impingement & Surgery – Terry Trundle courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Rotator Cuff Dysfunction -Functional Recovery from Impingement & Surgery – Terry Trundle courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Rotator Cuff Dysfunction -Functional Recovery from Impingement & Surgery – Terry Trundle course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Rotator Cuff Dysfunction -Functional Recovery from Impingement & Surgery – Terry Trundle course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Rotator Cuff Dysfunction -Functional Recovery from Impingement & Surgery – Terry Trundle course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Rotator Cuff Dysfunction -Functional Recovery from Impingement & Surgery – Terry Trundle course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.