Buy Screen, Steer, Move-Quickly Identify and Correct Faulty Movement Patterns – Mitch Hauschildt Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Screen, Steer, Move-Quickly Identify and Correct Faulty Movement Patterns by Mitch Hauschildt,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Mitch Hauschildt
- 5 Hours 6 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Aug 09, 2019
The key to improving movement quality starts with a high-quality screening tool. If you don’t understand a person’s dysfunction, you will never be able to give them appropriate interventions.
But, screening is just the beginning. Bringing 20 years of movement analysis experience to the program, Mitch Hauschildt, will provide insight for how to screen and enhance movement quality.
This step-by-step process will result in improved clinical outcomes and increased performance in your client population.
You’ll learn exactly why, how, and when to screen your clients and patients and how to correct their faulty movement patterns.
Identify and correct the core issue faster – watch Mitch Hauschildt for Screen, Steer, Move!
|Manual – Screen, Steer, Move (15.3 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Functional Movement Demands Quality
- Properly assessing via movement screening
- Causes loss of function
- Lack of optimal neurodevelopment
- Learned behaviors
- Commonly undervalued progressions
SCREEN: Evaluating movement
- Quickly identify mobility and stability restrictions
- 4 simple movements for a successful evaluation
- Multiplanar approach to movement dysfunction
- Simple documentation process to simplify corrective strategies
STEER: Goals of Corrective Exercise
- Optimize motor control, joint centration, and overall stability
- Improve local tissue quality and control
- Integrate local strategies into global movement patterns
MOVE: Corrective Strategies You’ll Use Frequently
- Targeted interventions based on what is identified in screening
- Spectrum: ADLs –> sport activities
- Interplay between structure and function
- Evaluation of common movement patterns:
- Straight leg raise
- Rotational Push up
- Lunge with split leg stance
- Squat with rotation
Advanced Corrective Strategies for the Difficult to Break Movement Patterns
- Reverse patterning
- Reactive neuromuscular training
- Conscious loading
- Resisted exercise
- Movement over muscles
- Progressive overload
- How to mix simplicity with complexit
- Incorporating specificity for each patient
Mitch Hauschildt, MA, ATC, CSCS, has 20 years of experience as an athletic trainer and certified strength and conditioning Specialist. Mr. Hauschildt obtained both his bachelor’s and master’s degrees from the University of South Dakota. He serves as the prevention, rehab, and physical performance coordinator at Missouri State University, and has also served as the strength and conditioning coach for both men’s and women’s basketball and volleyball.
Mr. Hauschildt is founder and president of Maximum Training Solutions, LLC, and has worked with thousands of athletes throughout his career, including clients who have won World Series rings, played in the NFL, NBA, MLS, and competed in the Olympics. He is a noted speaker on both a regional and national level and has been published multiple times in professional journals and coaching websites.
Financial: Mitch Hauschildt is the owner of Maximum Training Solutions, LLC. He is an adjunct professor at Missouri State University. He receives a speaking honorarium from RockTape. Mr. Hauschildt receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Mitch Hauschildt has no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
Buy the Screen, Steer, Move-Quickly Identify and Correct Faulty Movement Patterns – Mitch Hauschildt course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Screen, Steer, Move-Quickly Identify and Correct Faulty Movement Patterns – Mitch Hauschildt courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Screen, Steer, Move-Quickly Identify and Correct Faulty Movement Patterns – Mitch Hauschildt courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Screen, Steer, Move-Quickly Identify and Correct Faulty Movement Patterns – Mitch Hauschildt course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Screen, Steer, Move-Quickly Identify and Correct Faulty Movement Patterns – Mitch Hauschildt course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Screen, Steer, Move-Quickly Identify and Correct Faulty Movement Patterns – Mitch Hauschildt course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Screen, Steer, Move-Quickly Identify and Correct Faulty Movement Patterns – Mitch Hauschildt course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.