Buy Stimulants- A Hidden Epidemic – Paul Brasler Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Stimulants- A Hidden Epidemic by Paul Brasler,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Paul Brasler
- 2 Hours 46 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 25, 2019
As many communities focus on the current opioid crisis, we have seen an alarming rise in people using cocaine, methamphetamines and designer stimulants like “Bath Salts.”
The misuse of these chemicals, including a surge in the use of stimulants among people being treated for opioid use disorder, has largely gone unnoticed. And yes, people die every day from mis-using stimulants, whether it’s sharing another person’s prescription or using methamphetamine.
Stimulants are everywhere, in energy drinks, prescription medications and illicit chemicals. Because of their prevalence, clinicians need to be equipped to recognize stimulant misuse and effectively intervene with their clients.
All mental health clinicians, not just those working in substance use treatment, need to be aware of stimulant misuse, the various chemicals mis-used and ways to treat these clients.
Paul Brasler has over 22 years of experience in working with adolescents and adults who misuse stimulants and other chemicals.
Watch Paul as he helps you better understand clients who misuse stimulants and the ways you can confidently help your clients.
In this recording and you’ll learn:
- What types of stimulants are being misused
- How to recognize stimulant abuse/misuse in your clients
- Treatment strategies for stimulant misuse
- Why stimulant misuse is on the increase
|Manual – Stimulants: A Hidden Epidemic (4.4 MB)
|Available after Purchase
The Scope and Extent of the Problem
- Epidemiology and trends
- What are people using?
- “Bath Salts”
- …and others…
- Who is using stimulants?
- Prescriptions v. street drugs – what’s the difference?
The Neurobiology of Stimulant Use
- The drive to use How addiction hijacks the brain
- Why it’s hard to quit
- Behavioral effects
- Psychological effects
Identification and Assessment: What to Look for in Session and Beyond
- Top 10 signs of stimulant misuse
- Co-occurring disorders
- Mood disorders (bipolar disorders and depressive disorders)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Psychotic disorders
- Personality disorders
- Disorders diagnosed in childhood (conduct disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
Treatment Techniques You Need to Know
- Individual counseling strategies
- Group counseling strategies
- Peer support
Paul Brasler, MA, LCSW, has worked in the social work field for the past 22 years. He is the head of behavioral health for Daily Planet Health Services, a Federally Qualified Health Center that provides comprehensive and integrated healthcare and mental health services (including medication-assisted opioid treatment). Paul is also president of Providence Consulting & Education L.L.C., through which he provides clinical supervision and professional education services.
Paul has extensive experience in working with people with substance use disorders. After finishing school, Paul went to work at an adolescent residential treatment program, where he developed a treatment track for adolescents with substance use disorders. In 2003, he became a senior clinician in the Chesterfield County Juvenile Drug Court and provided individual, family, adolescent group and multifamily group therapies. After working at the drug court for seven years, Paul moved on to conduct psychiatric and substance misuse evaluations in emergency departments in the Greater Richmond, Virginia area. Paul has also served as adjunct faculty in the school of social work at Virginia Commonwealth University, where he developed a graduate course in substance abuse treatment.
Paul has been a PESI presenter since 2016, and he has presented classes on mental health emergencies and high-risk clients across the country. He recently released his first book, High-Risk Clients: Evidence-Based Assessment & Clinical Tools to Recognize and Effectively Respond to Mental Health Crises (PESI Publishing 2019).
Financial: Paul Brasler is in private practice. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Paul Brasler has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Stimulants- A Hidden Epidemic – Paul Brasler course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Stimulants- A Hidden Epidemic – Paul Brasler courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Stimulants- A Hidden Epidemic – Paul Brasler courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Stimulants- A Hidden Epidemic – Paul Brasler course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Stimulants- A Hidden Epidemic – Paul Brasler course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Stimulants- A Hidden Epidemic – Paul Brasler course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Stimulants- A Hidden Epidemic – Paul Brasler course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.