Buy Suicidality and Suicide Loss in Children and Teens -Prevent Suicide and Restore Hope to Kids Grieving After Traumatic Loss – Leslie W. Baker, Mary Ruth Cross Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Suicidality and Suicide Loss in Children and Teens -Prevent Suicide and Restore Hope to Kids Grieving After Traumatic Loss by Leslie W. Baker, Mary Ruth Cross,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Leslie W. Baker | Mary Ruth Cross
- 6 Hours 9 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Nov 20, 2019
Suicide shatters worlds. And working with suicide is one of the most nerve-wracking and emotionally draining parts of your job.
Whether your client is a suicidal young person, or one who’s grieving in the aftermath of a loved one’s death by suicide, the weight of the situation can leave you feeling uncertain of your next steps and looking for answers …
- How do I identify true suicidal intent and/or lethality?
- How do I effectively work with kids and adolescents when their developmental levels vary drastically?
- How do I restore hope when a loved one’s sudden, and sometimes violent, death has left a child or adolescent in an emotional freefall?
This recording will provide you with answers to your toughest questions and give you the tools you need to assess for suicide risk in kids and adolescents, effectively intervene in suicidal crisis, and help them cope with the feelings that can leave them at risk for suicide.
You’ll also learn how to apply play therapy interventions for children and teens whose worlds’ have been shattered following a loved ones’ death by suicide.
Along with guidance from our expert instructors, these evidence-based techniques will empower you to work with vulnerable young people experiencing traumatic grief more skillfully than ever before.
This recording will leave you feeling confident and capable in your ability to move young clients toward hope and healing!
|Manual – Suicidality and Suicide Loss in Children and Teens (22.9 MB)
|Available after Purchase
|Instructions for ASHA Credit – SELF STUDY ONLY – 11/20/19 (38.5 KB)
|Available after Purchase
Warning Signs For Children and Teens
- Risk factors with or without a mental health diagnosis
- Build compassion, reduce stigma for clinicians and parents
- Determine roles in suicide risk assessment situations
Risk Assessment And Crisis Response
- Implicit vs. explicit forms of expressions of suicidality
- Listening, supportive, caring response
- Introduction of the Columbia Suicide Severity Rating Scale – C-SSRS
- Brief protocols for assessment and treatment
Creating The Treatment Plan
- Protective factors: Adults vs Youth
- Complicating factors for children and teens: dual diagnosis, negative life events
- Handling a crisis of suicidal intent or ideation
- Clinician – Case examples of applying assessment protocol and action
- Parents & caregivers – Case examples of applying assessment protocol and action
Bringing The Prefrontal Cortex Back Online
- Bottom-up treatment approach to calm, regulate and soothe
- Match intervention to brain development
- Develop brain-based treatment plan
- CBT Interventions & Play-based interventions adapted for ages 4-20
- Explore with symbols and/or words – “Puzzling” Warning Signs
- Thought-stopping, self-soothing: affirmations, mediation and mantras – Stop & Calm
- Key areas of prevention – Three Circles of Hope
- Skills to assist in coping, promoting social connection, increasing support, removing access to lethal means – Handy Circle
- Caring Contacts, keeping connected – Hope Notes & Post Cards
- Safety Planning – Bee-Safe, MY3 APP
Treatment of Traumatic Grief After Suicide Loss
- Emotional regulation and containment
- Guided imagery to recreate scene of passing, create new reality
- Explore the changes since the loss
- Promote mastery & control in communication
- Memorializing, Legacy, Imaginal Dialogue
- Continue bonds and relationships
- Memorialize in a safe and non-permanent manner
- Process feelings in imaginal dialogue
- Story Telling and Social Action
- Express your story in the sandtray
- Hope for the future
- In Action! Integrating loss – Impacting Community
Supporting School Staff, Parents and Caregivers
- Manage suicidal thoughts & behaviors
- Caregiver assess risk
- Address fears, worries and concerns
- Hospitalization, after care, and reducing suicidal ideation
- Resources for teachers, parents and caregivers
Leslie W. Baker, MFT, NCC, RPT-S, has over 27 years of experience as a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, a National Board Certified Counselor and a Registered Play Therapist-Supervisor. She is the CEO/executive director of the Therapy2Thrive® Ruby Hill Marriage & Family Counseling Center in Pleasanton, CA, which provides counseling services to the community. Leslie is a Certified Gottman Therapist and integrates play therapy with all ages.
She is co-owner of Academy for Play Therapy Training, Inc.™ a training program for mental health professionals providing workshops and supervision for clinicians seeking to become registered play therapists. Leslie is a trained Suicide Bereavement Clinician and has volunteered for the past seven years with the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention in San Francisco Bay Area as a keynote speaker at the Survivors Day conferences in the Tri-Valley Area.
She is also a speaker for the Annual Suicide Prevention Conference for the Tri-Valley NAMI and Family Resource Center in CA. Leslie is the author of Healing Feelings: A Healing Story for Children Coping with a Grownup’s Mental Illness and is author of Therapy in the Digital Age as a guest in Integrating Technology into Modern Therapies: A Clinician’s Guide to Developments and Interventions edited by Dr. Jessica Stone. Leslie is an experienced local, national and international speaker on topics including suicide assessment and prevention, technology in therapy, play therapy, trauma and Gottman couples therapy.
Financial: Leslie Baker maintains a private practice. She is an author for Yorkshire Publishing and receives a royalty. Ms. Baker receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Leslie Baker is a member of the American Counseling Association; and the Association of Play Therapy
Mary Ruth Cross, MFT, RPT-S, is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and Counselor Educator with over 24 years’ experience in the mental health field. Mary Ruth is a dedicated educator and has been on faculty with both University of Phoenix and John F. Kennedy training graduate students in the field of clinical counseling and play therapy. Mary Ruth is a nationally recognized speaker on play therapy and working with children and their families. She works in a private practice counseling center as CEO and Owner of Treehouse Family Counseling Services in San Ramon CA.
Mary Ruth trains and supervises interns and trainees focusing on building a strong therapeutic team. Mary Ruth is a Registered Play Therapist Supervisor as well as past president for the California Association for Play Therapy and a member in good standing with the Association of Play Therapy, California Association for Marriage and Family Therapy. Mary Ruth continues to be involved in the play therapy community by participating in leadership on local and statewide events and participation on committees with The Association for Play Therapy.
Mary Ruth is co-owner of Academy for Play Therapy Training, Inc.™ where she plans and implements workshops geared to improving the knowledge and expertise of clinicians in the use of play therapy. Mary Ruth has presented workshops nationally and internationally in support of improving counselor efficacy.
Financial: Mary Ruth Cross maintains a private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Mary Ruth Cross is a member of the California Association for Marriage and Family Therapy; the Association for Play Therapy; and the American Counseling Association.
Buy the Suicidality and Suicide Loss in Children and Teens -Prevent Suicide and Restore Hope to Kids Grieving After Traumatic Loss – Leslie W. Baker, Mary Ruth Cross course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Suicidality and Suicide Loss in Children and Teens -Prevent Suicide and Restore Hope to Kids Grieving After Traumatic Loss – Leslie W. Baker, Mary Ruth Cross courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Suicidality and Suicide Loss in Children and Teens -Prevent Suicide and Restore Hope to Kids Grieving After Traumatic Loss – Leslie W. Baker, Mary Ruth Cross courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Suicidality and Suicide Loss in Children and Teens -Prevent Suicide and Restore Hope to Kids Grieving After Traumatic Loss – Leslie W. Baker, Mary Ruth Cross course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Suicidality and Suicide Loss in Children and Teens -Prevent Suicide and Restore Hope to Kids Grieving After Traumatic Loss – Leslie W. Baker, Mary Ruth Cross course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Suicidality and Suicide Loss in Children and Teens -Prevent Suicide and Restore Hope to Kids Grieving After Traumatic Loss – Leslie W. Baker, Mary Ruth Cross course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Suicidality and Suicide Loss in Children and Teens -Prevent Suicide and Restore Hope to Kids Grieving After Traumatic Loss – Leslie W. Baker, Mary Ruth Cross course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.