Buy Suicide Prevention -Creative Skills and Tools to Move Clients Toward Hope, Purpose and Connection – Dr. Nancy K. Farber Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Suicide Prevention -Creative Skills and Tools to Move Clients Toward Hope, Purpose and Connection by Dr. Nancy K. Farber,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Dr. Nancy K. Farber
- 6 Hours 15 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 16, 2019
Meaningless and isolation – suicidal people don’t feel “a sense of belonging.” Yet common strategies tend to increase this sense of isolation by viewing suicidal individuals as people to be feared, mechanistically observed, and sometimes isolated for their own “safety.”
Watch this recording to overcome common fears about approaching the topic of suicidal ideation with clients, and learn creative and compassionate techniques to deeply, warmly, and safely guide your clients through the dark places and back into the light.
You’ll feel transformed in the way you think about suicidal clients, and the way you think about yourself as a helping professional and human being.
Discover how to decrease clients’ sense of isolation, and effectively utilize innovative techniques to restore hope. Role playing and hands-on exercises will give you the opportunity to practice new strategies in a safe, supportive environment.
Leave this recording with a new confidence and creative skills to help people move from the dark, lonely, meaningless place into a place of hope, purpose, and connection with fellow human beings!
|Manual – Suicide Prevention (1.2 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Suicidology and the Human Condition
- The four ultimate concerns
- Suicidal thoughts are NORMAL – exploration of myths about suicidal ideation
- A sense of belonging: what decreases suicidal ideation and hopelessness?
Therapeutic Factors that Leads to Reconnection to Humanity, Hope and Self
- Universality – you’re not alone
- Catharsis – release emotions and feelings and learn from them
- Imitative behaviors – modeling what others use to cope
- Altruism – help others, help yourself
- Corrective recapitulation of family experiences – change internal voices
- Instillation of hope – I got through this; you can too
Interactive Psychodrama: Experience and Learn from a Suicidal Journey
- Practitioner as the vessel
- Come along my journey – presenter’s experience “on the other side”
- Illustration of themes of isolation and disconnectedness
- Modeling effective therapeutic factors and non-effective professional strategies
- Participant involvement in psychodrama with feedback in critical moments
Hands-on, Experiential Exercises to Develop Our Skills and Confidence
- Explore fears and experiences with suicidality
- Experiences and fears as they relate to clients
- Discussion Groups: What worked, what didn’t
Role Playing and Practicing New Techniques in a Safe Supportive Atmosphere
- Help clients re-connect to self and humanity
- Gestalt two-chair and empty chair: unresolved past conflicts
- Music as a means of human connection
- Narrative therapy techniques
- Helping professional as vessel: effective use of self-disclosure – how, when, why
- Group therapy: how, why, myths about groups
Application and In-The-Moment Practice
- Facilitated, supported role-plays
- Applied spirituality
- Use creativity and intuition
Dr. Nancy K. Farber, is a licensed clinical psychologist, school counselor, and veteran professor of school, community, and clinical counseling. She is a humanistic psychologist who is known for her lively, musical, experiential teaching style.
She has served as an associate professor at Eastern Illinois University and a supervising psychologist at Torrance State Hospital where she worked intensively with suicidal clients both in groups and individually, and trained psychology doctoral interns. Dr. Farber specializes in group psychotherapy and has worked at university counseling centers across the country including Purdue University, Illinois State University, Bowling Green State University, and Ball State University. She works as a psychotherapist in private practice in Hershey and Palmyra, PA.
Dr. Farber is also a published researcher and author who has written articles for referred journals and presented both research and training workshops at the American Psychological Association, American School Counselor Association, Illinois Counseling Association, and Pennsylvania Psychological Association.
Dr. Farber holds a Ph.D. in counseling psychology from Ball State University, an MS.Ed. in psychological services from the University of Pennsylvania, and a B.S. in communication arts from Cornell University. She also holds a B.A. in music from Lebanon Valley College.
Financial: Nancy Farber maintains a private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Nancy Farber has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Suicide Prevention -Creative Skills and Tools to Move Clients Toward Hope, Purpose and Connection – Dr. Nancy K. Farber course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Suicide Prevention -Creative Skills and Tools to Move Clients Toward Hope, Purpose and Connection – Dr. Nancy K. Farber courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Suicide Prevention -Creative Skills and Tools to Move Clients Toward Hope, Purpose and Connection – Dr. Nancy K. Farber courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Suicide Prevention -Creative Skills and Tools to Move Clients Toward Hope, Purpose and Connection – Dr. Nancy K. Farber course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Suicide Prevention -Creative Skills and Tools to Move Clients Toward Hope, Purpose and Connection – Dr. Nancy K. Farber course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Suicide Prevention -Creative Skills and Tools to Move Clients Toward Hope, Purpose and Connection – Dr. Nancy K. Farber course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Suicide Prevention -Creative Skills and Tools to Move Clients Toward Hope, Purpose and Connection – Dr. Nancy K. Farber course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.