Buy Telehealth and Trauma Treatment During the COVID-19 Pandemic – Lois Ehrmann Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Telehealth and Trauma Treatment During the COVID-19 Pandemic by Lois Ehrmann,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Lois Ehrmann
- 1 Hour 31 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 14, 2020
This 90-minute recording was developed for professional mental health providers who have found themselves quickly adapting to telehealth services during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Join trauma expert and Board Certified Telehealth Health Provider formerly called Distanced Counselor Certification (DCC) Lois Ehrmann, Ph.D., LPC, NCC, CTTS, and learn about the needs of clients during a pandemic as well as the proven strategies to help reduce traumatic stress in your clients. A special focus will be on adapting strategies to the telehealth platform. Numerous resources will be identified and provided.
|Manual – Telehealth and Trauma Treatment During the COVID-19 Pandemic (2.7 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Why COVID-19 Pandemic is a Traumatic Event for Our Trauma Clients
- Loss of face to face social networks and familiar stomping grounds
- Threat of death to self, children, neighbors, loved ones
- Impact of psychological distress on the immune system
- Media presentation and coverage of the pandemic
- Loss of face to face professional help making telehealth critical
ADAPTING TRAUMA TREATMENT TO THE TELEHEALTH PLATFORM:
- Work through Past Trauma Events and Now the Trauma of COVID-19 Using Telehealth
- Clients stress response and basic needs
- Work through overwhelming sadness, disgust, confusion, fear, anger
- Adjustment disorders, acute stress reactions, anxiety, phobias, major depression and PTSD
- Suicidal ideation and suicide risks
- Seeing clients regress from the stress on the screen
- Apply Interventions from Past Pandemics/Disasters Using Telehealth
- Post-disaster mental health disorders: Evidence-based strategies
- Psychosocial support for stages of the illness, during testing periods, and through recovery
- Traumatic grief/bereavement interventions and directed PTSD interventions
- Building resilience in individuals, families and communities
- Interventions for those who are the most vulnerable to COVID-19 or already have it
- Psychological First Aid for nurses, doctors, health care workers, first responders
- Older adults and the elderly; Markers to look for and specific strategies
- Pregnant women, post-partum mothers, mothers with young children
- Those with underlying health issues such as asthma, diabetes and heart disease
The Individual and Family Choices program
Lois Ehrmann, Ph.D., LPC, NCC, CTTS, is a trauma-informed and sensitive clinician who works with individuals and families who suffer from trauma, abuse and attachment issues. She is the founder of The Individual and Family CHOICES Program, a holistic trauma-informed counseling center in State College, PA, that has been providing cutting-edge trauma-informed therapy for over 10 years. Prior to that she co-owned a dual diagnosis outpatient counseling program called Counseling Alternatives Group for over 18 years. She is a Licensed Professional Counselor in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey and has been in clinical practice for over 30 years, specializing in trauma and attachment for over 22 years.
A Certified Trauma Treatment Specialist (CTTS), Lois is also an Approved Consultant and Certified Clinician in Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDRIA) as well as a Certified Internal Family Systems Clinician. Trained in IFS Levels 1, 2 and 3 as well as Somatic IFS, she has introduced the IFS model to the children and families she works with, as well as groups of parents of traumatized children and to professional healers who work with traumatized families. Lois is a Registered ATTACh Clinician, Certified Attachment Focused Family Therapist/Consultant and an Approved Clinical Supervisor (NCE). In addition, she is a trained neurofeedback clinician and trained in clinical hypnosis.
Lois is a sought-after trainer both locally and nationally and is also an adjunct assistant professor in counselor education and supervision at PSU. She has presented nationally for many years for the National ATTACh Conference and until very recently served on that organization’s board of directors. Lois has also presented annually for the Internal Family Systems Conference specifically focusing on the use of IFS with children and families struggling with attachment issues.
Lois is the co-author of a book on best practices in attachment therapy and has self-published books for children and their parents on attachment and Internal Family Systems concepts. She was the lead researcher in the development of the Internal Family Systems Adherence Scale for the Internal Family System Foundation.
Financial: Lois Ehrmann is founder and executive director of The Individual and Family CHOICES Program. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Lois Ehrmann has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Telehealth and Trauma Treatment During the COVID-19 Pandemic – Lois Ehrmann course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Telehealth and Trauma Treatment During the COVID-19 Pandemic – Lois Ehrmann courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Telehealth and Trauma Treatment During the COVID-19 Pandemic – Lois Ehrmann courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Telehealth and Trauma Treatment During the COVID-19 Pandemic – Lois Ehrmann course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Telehealth and Trauma Treatment During the COVID-19 Pandemic – Lois Ehrmann course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Telehealth and Trauma Treatment During the COVID-19 Pandemic – Lois Ehrmann course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Telehealth and Trauma Treatment During the COVID-19 Pandemic – Lois Ehrmann course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.