Buy Texas Mental Health & The Law – Michael H. Flynn Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Texas Mental Health & The Law by Michael H. Flynn,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Michael H. Flynn
- 6 Hours 1 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jul 10, 2020
As a mental health professional, you not only deal with critical clinical matters with your clients – you must also stay up-to-date on seemingly ever-changing laws and procedures. Keeping up-to-date is essential in order to protect your clients and yourself. In this comprehensive recording you will gain an understanding of confidentiality, risk management, recent legislation and trends in mental health law in Texas, guardianship, commitment, practical legal options – and more, that will help you stay on top of issues that arise in everyday clinical situations.
|Manual – Texas Mental Health & The Law (2.1 MB)
|Available after Purchase
|Extra Handout (65.5 KB)
|Available after Purchase
Legal and Professional Considerations for Practice Entities
- Opening and operating your practice as a business entity
- Entities and their characteristics
- Using your chosen entity
- Your office forms
- Important distinctions in language
- Provisions that should be in your forms
- Agencies, group practices, and your professional relationships with them
- Other considerations
Legal and Ethical Dilemmas Facing the Mental Health Professional
- Legal proceedings and how the legal system functions
- Negligence versus licensing board actions
- Dealing with a licensing board complaint
- Liability insurance as your best defense
- Protecting your assets
Constitutional Privacy and Your Client’s Privilege
- Protected records: what and how
- Record requests and subpoenas – what to do
- Child abuse, elder abuse and reporting
- Duty to warn
Technology: Mental Health Practice in the Twenty-First Century
- Distance therapy and telehealth
- Security and privacy in your office
- Security and privacy over the internet
Michael H. Flynn, J.D., Ph.D., after more than 25 years in independent practice as a clinical psychologist, in 2008 Dr. Flynn became licensed as an attorney, as well. Since the middle 1980’s, in addition to general practice as a psychologist working with adults and couples, Dr. Flynn conducted over a thousand psychological evaluations and provided expert testimony for litigants, defendants, and agencies in matters of disputed custody, criminal defense and competency, personal injury, employment disputes, and testamentary capacity. Seeking to broaden his practice, in 2005 Dr. Flynn attended law school. He became a member of the State Bar of Texas in 2008.
Since becoming a lawyer, Dr. Flynn has ceased providing psychological services and limited his professional activities to the practice of law, assisting mental health professionals across the state of Texas, across a spectrum of legal matters including answering licensing board complaints, responding to subpoenas and depositions, handling business issues, and a variety of legal concerns specific to mental health practice. Dr. Flynn also represents clients in family law matters, and he offers mental health and law seminars throughout the state.
Dr. Flynn received his Bachelor of Science degree in psychology from Middle Tennessee State University in 1970, his Master of science degree and doctorate in clinical psychology from the University of North Texas in 1980, and his Juris Doctorate from Texas Wesleyan Uni-versity School of Law (Now Texas A & M Law School) in 2007. He has taught abnormal psychology, human development, and personality theory at The University of North Texas, Texas Woman’s University, and Holy Family College in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 2009, he has traveled around Texas and around the country teaching seminars in risk management and mental health law. See more at Dr. Flynn’s website, at michaelflynnjdphd.com.
Buy the Texas Mental Health & The Law – Michael H. Flynn course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Texas Mental Health & The Law – Michael H. Flynn courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Texas Mental Health & The Law – Michael H. Flynn courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Texas Mental Health & The Law – Michael H. Flynn course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Texas Mental Health & The Law – Michael H. Flynn course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Texas Mental Health & The Law – Michael H. Flynn course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Texas Mental Health & The Law – Michael H. Flynn course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.