Let Me Show You How To Get More Traffic, Leads And Sales, While Writing Far Less Content.
The Amplify Content Academy by AmpMyContent,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
The 5 Things That Cause Content To Fail…
It wasn’t always easy.
I had to make a lot of mistakes before we figured all this out.
When we break it down, there were 5 major mistakes that were causing our content to crash and burn.
If you want your content to work for you?
Then you need to overcome these problems too.
Mistake #1: You Are Not A Media Company
Human beings are hardwired to copy what we see.
Because by finding and copying patterns, it helped us to survive in the wild.
Since then, we’ve evolved to use patterns to simplify our lives.
It makes sense right?
If you can find something you want, then copying how someone else got the result can help you get the same thing.
But the thing is?
We have to be careful WHO we copy…
Let me explain
When we’re reading online, its usually 2 types of content:
- Educational i.e it helps you learn and solve an issue, or
We copy those entertainment sites and what they do with their content.
Because these guys have a totally different business model to you!
They get paid via onsite advertising.
Every eyeball that sees an advert on their website, nets them a few cents.
And so what do they do?
Rather than get new readers or create quality content, they focus on bringing the same reader back 10 times per day.
This means they churn out a whole heap of weak content, because they don’t care if it converts.
This is actually good news for you.
Because your business model is different, it means that you DON’T have to be writing all the time to get results.
Its not about volume.
Its about depth and getting your readers to take action…
Mistake #2: Entertaining, Not Automating
Once we get stuck in a habit, it can be hard to break out of it.
Its hard to even see it happening.
If you’re caught having to write all the time otherwise you won’t get traffic this week, then it can be scary to stop.
But here’s the thing:
You are far better off going out and finding NEW readers and bringing them to your old content, then you are just writing new content for the same people all the time.
Because new readers = new customers.
People think that you need to keep interacting with your audience to make the sale.
And sure, that is true.
You do need a few interactions to move them to becoming a customer.
But the thing is?
You DON’T need to be writing new content each week, to make those interactions happen!
You simply write a series of content that helps them convert into a customer, and then you automate it so that this series gets sent to each new reader.
That’s how you can step away and still grow.
The trick of course is getting those new readers to come to you…
Mistake #3: Shotgun Marketing Strategy
There’s so many promotion channels out there, that it can be kind of overwhelming.
- Paid Ads,
- Press etc
Even then, each channel has multiple variations and platforms…
Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads- the list goes on
So the question becomes:
Just where should you spend your time to market your content?
All of them?
None of them?
Well the truth is that every channel out there can help you grow, but they all have strengths and weaknesses.
The trick is knowing which channels to use, and when.
The best part?
You don’t need to use all of them
But you DO need to use more than one, if you want to sidestep those weaknesses…
Mistake #4: Its Not Inbound Vs Outbound…
There’s a big disconnect in the marketing space.
The inbound guys just want to write content so that people will come to them.
The outbound guys?
They’ll do outreach and ads all damn day, but they’re not actually building assets that help them grow.
Its ‘Hunting’ vs Farming’
But the thing is?
They’re both doing it wrong…
Because you need a blend of both if you want to succeed and bypass those weaknesses.
Let me explain:
If all you do is outbound sales, then eventually you’ll fail.
Get sick or try to take time off, and you don’t make any money that week.
Not only that?
But you’re selling one to one, not one to many.
Even if you focus on paid ads, each channel is making it harder to succeed.
You can’t just send them straight to a squeeze page anymore…
Likewise inbound alone is madness!
Because it can take months of work to see results from SEO and so that content?
It does nothing for you, if no one is seeing or reading it yet.
In a recent study by Ahrefs, they found it could take 120 days just to get to page #1 rankings.
And lets face facts here:
Until you get to page #1, you’re not going to get much traffic in the mean time…
So what can you do?
Well imagine if didn’t just stick to just one promotion method?
What if you could create long term content assets that rank and get traffic in Google.
What if you could also promote that content to a brand new COLD audience, but at a profit?
This means you can get traffic while you wait for it to rank.
It means you can scale out to people who don’t even know about you yet- before they even start searching in Google.
Before they even know what problem you solve…
All while using content to make your life easier.
Pretty cool right?
And that’s just 2 promotion methods!
Imagine if you used a few other channels so you could guarantee that you would get traffic on day #1 that the article goes live?
#5: Going Alone Without A Guide
Here’s something crazy…
A study was done by scientists at Max Plank University in Germany.
To see how we respond, when we lack direction.
Here’s how it worked:
They sent people out to areas that lacked natural landmarks, such as deserts and forests. Places where the landscape looked the same, for as far as they eye could see.
The scientists then left the subjects to find their own way out, and would track them via GPS.
Do you know what happened?
The test subjects would walk for about a mile in a straight line towards a direction they had chosen, but then?
Then it gets a little weird…
Lacking a specific landmark to help anchor them, they ALL started to walk in circles.
Every person on every test.
They would get so far, and then just start circling back to where they had been.
(Some of them even turned around and went back the exact way they came- without even realizing it!)
Humans work off a system of Action, Feedback and Response
We use anchor points to help us plot a path, and then make minor course corrections.
You wouldn’t think it would make a big deal right?
But without a guide point to anchor us, we start second guessing decisions and suddenly we’re wandering in circles…
What does this have to do with content?
Oh so much…
Without a clear end goal, you can never get to where you want to be.
Without a process or a plan to get there, you’ll keep wandering in circles just like those test subjects.
You have to have direction.
A roadmap to take you from a, to b, to c and beyond
You have to know what action to take, and what mistakes to dodge.
You need a process to help stop you second guessing and course correcting in circles. Otherwise your content will never really get the results that you’ve been craving.
Instead time will pass and you’ll look up and find you’re not far off from where you started.
Let us help you get you to where you want to be…
The Amplify Content Academy is our step-by-step content creation and promotion program.
Its designed to help you side-step these mistakes, so that you can create and leverage highly effective content that drives traffic and grows your audience.
Its not just any old course…
Its an indepth system to help you step off the content hamster wheel, and instead create assets that help your business for years to come.
You start with a content idea and end up with a fully promoted, email capturing, traffic generating article by the end
It’ll even help you step away and still get traffic, without feeling like you’ll starve if you don’t create new stuff that week!
- Easy to follow lessons with checklists, videos and step-by-step guides
- Personal consulting so no more ‘what if’s
How Is The Amplify Content Academy Different?
Amplify is the first content marketing program to not just focus on ‘how to write content‘.
That’s the easy part.
We care about the PROMOTION and marketing of that content, so it actually gets you traffic and leads…
By focusing on 3 primary goals:
#1 How To Create EFFECTIVE Content That Drives Actions
Sure we’ll teach you how to write easier, faster and more effectively than ever before- but most importantly?
We’ll teach how to create content that converts.
Content that gets leads, links and sales.
That gets your audience to say “How am I only just finding this site?...”
That gets them to take action.
Content so good that people try to steal you for their own company!
Because the better your content performs- the less traffic you need to get results.
Because suddenly its doing twice the work it was before… or more.
(Doubling your conversions is the same result as doubling your traffic)
We don’t just stop there…
#2 How To Get Traffic From Day ONE Of Publishing
Most people focus on traffic methods that take a while to kick in, and nothing else.
We’ll show you how to get traffic to your content from day ONE of publishing it.
That’s right- no more waiting for results to trickle in.
Even better still?
We’ll teach you how to ‘trade up the chain’ and build traction, so you can leverage new opportunities. This way you’ll see an ROI faster than ever before.
No more waiting weeks before you get traffic.
That’s not to say we’re against those other methods…
#3 How To Scale And Automate Your Growth
If you want to truly scale your audience- then you need to go deep with SEO and other promotion channels.
To get past those quick traffic spikes, until you get traffic that comes in day and night, consistently.
You’ll learn how to get that traffic, even when you’re not there
Systems and processes that help you create long term growth that scales and builds on itself.
You’ll learn how to create automated campaign’s that help you find new people who don’t even know about you yet.
Ongoing traffic long after you wrote the article.
And I know it sounds scary but its actually quite easy
Especially when you have people who are in the trenches with you to guide you along the way…
Inside The Amplify Content Academy
The Amplify Academy features indepth training video’s, coursework, case studies, examples, templates, worksheets and more.
All recorded, transcribed and downloadable in multiple formats for you to access and use, where ever you are.
There is a LOT of good stuff in here, so lets break it all down…
(To Help You Achieve Larger Goals)
Want to do content marketing effectively?
Well the truth is, there’s a lot of smaller parts to take into consideration.
It’s more than just the look of an article, or how good your headline is. You want it to bring people in, get links, convert customers etc.
And so to make your life easier, we’ve created 3 core roadmaps for you.
Paths to take you from a to b to c.
They walk you step-by-step through larger goals, so that you don’t miss anything…
Roadmap #1: Content Creation
From First Idea To Published Article
The goal of this roadmap is to take you from an initial article idea, to a finished, polished, published piece of content that’s ready to be promoted.
- How to find content ideas
- The 9 Content Archetypes (with templates) to speed up your writing, and structure
- How to choose your article topic, and why
- Researching the subject to stand out against competitors
- Your 30 minute first draft
- Editing for appearance, layout, design and flow. First impressions count and you want readers to see you as an authority in your space.
- Editing the article for Copywriting, so that it connects with your audience and keeps their attention. Everything from headlines, subheads, intros and more- so that you pull them down the page.
- Editing for SEO and Search Engines. All the steps to take so that you appear in Google for your article topic, without ruining your content or writing for machines.
- Editing for conversion. Every article should have a call to action- a way of changing the relationship with the reader and get them closer to becoming a customer. And so we show you how to convert more of your readers than every before.
By this point the article is finished and ready to be promoted!
And so we show you how to promote it also…
Roadmap #2: Article Promotion Path.
(How To Promote Your Content At Launch + Ongoing)
There are a lot of promotion channels out there.
We’ve mentioned before that each have their strengths and weaknesses right?
- Ads are great but they stop when the budget runs out.
- SEO is free traffic, but it takes months to kick in.
And so that’s why you need to use other channels to support them.
To not only remove any weaknesses, but to take advantage of each channels strengths.
In this roadmap we walk you through an indepth process to start promoting your article and get traffic on Day #1, as well as ongoing traffic in the future.
We breakdown each promotion method, when to do it, why, and how.
- How to work with influencers for FREE so that you can get immediate traffic and authority when you launch your article. These people already have your ideal audience and so we show you how to get infront of them, and build up powerful referral traffic.
- How to leverage forums to attract press, traffic and an audience. Most people mess up with forums and get banned- we get traffic and we show you how to do this systematically.
- How to start running paid ads to your content, at a profit. We cover a number of methods to start getting traffic from new people, without breaking the bank. We teach you how to understand what you can spend so you know you’re making money and not losing it.
- How to scale your ads and grow even further. Rather than just show you how to run an ad to your article, we now break down how to scale that paid audience while still making money. Why care? Because once you can do this, you can now grow like crazy.
- How to start promoting your content to build traffic and backlinks. We walk you through 9 different methods to build backlinks to your content so that you start to get free traffic in Google. This means free traffic that’s often worth thousands in equivalent paid ads. Better still? You’re building out new traffic channels to make yourself future proof.
- How to create links for SEO. Rather than just focusing on outreach methods, we show you how to actually create links back to your content. We dive deep into guest posting on major publications, and how to become a podcast guest to build massive traction.
Pretty cool right?
With this roadmap you have a step-by -step process to drive traffic to every article that you write.
This roadmap is just covering a few promotion channels, so that you can get a result.
Want to scale it up even further?
We cover other promotion methods in the traffic library, but more on that soon…
Roadmap #3: Your 12 Month Content Plan
Most websites suffer from missing content.
Not ‘articles’ as such, but pieces of content that they need to hit certain strategic goals.
And so they either:
- Get sales but no real traffic (the ads focused peeps)
- Get traffic but no real sales (the SEO people), or worse.
- They struggle to get traffic or sales.
The goal of this roadmap is to help you fill in those missing assets to make your site far more effective.
- How to automate your sales process. We walk you through how to research and write a series of content that’s designed to both get traffic, and convert your coldest readers into customers. This series helps get them to your offer, get them ready for it and understand why they need it AND want to buy it. Most sites only convert 2% of their audience into customers, because they miss these elements.
- How to improve that process to convert more of your audience into customers. No sales method is perfect, but we can always refine it. Now that you have a sales process in place, we walk you through how to improve it to convert other sections of your audience.
- How to create a content series for traffic and authority. Now that you have sales, we walk you through how to plan out, write and promote the next 5-8 articles on your site. This helps people see you as the go to site for your topic, and builds up your rankings and audience.
- Finally we get strategic. Every article can get SEO traffic, but some articles can totally skew your rankings. That’s the final goal for this plan. We show you how to find, write and promote a data backed guide that skews your SEO rankings and lifts up the traffic of every other article on your website…
So there you have it.
3 Roadmaps that cover incredibly important parts if your content marketing journey, and turn them into actionable step-by-step processes for you to follow.
These alone could be worth thousands of dollars, but we don’t end there…
(A Content Marketing ‘Netflix’ To Supplement Your Efforts)
We mentioned this before, but the Amplify Academy is not just used by you…
We actually use it for our own internal staff training.
This means that when we test out new methods and create training for ourselves, we then go ahead and add it into the academy as a bonus!
So rather than just the core roadmaps, you also get a buffet of additional training to supplement your marketing that’s being added to on an ongoing basis.
- Maybe it’s an update.
- Maybe its a new promotion method or channel.
- Or maybe you just want to access one of the smaller courses that we feature in the roadmaps?
If it works for us, then we add it into the libraries so you can use it also!…
Library #1: How To Sell With Content
In this library we break down a number of methods of how to use your content to make money.
We cover (or are creating soon):
- How to write pre-frame sales sequences– including content templates.
- How to write an effective sales page that sells without you being there.
- How to track conversions and sales
- How to onboard trials into customers
- How to further improve your offer, by interacting with the non buyers on automation
- How to monetize your traffic with affiliate offers
- How to set up your own affiliate program to get referral sales and backlinks
Pretty cool right?
Well that’s not the only library we have for you!…
Library #2: Content Creation
The goal of this library is to help you create, improve or outsource your content creation on multiple channels.
We cover (or are creating soon):
- How to find content ideas for your audience, influencers and search engines.
- The 9 content archetypes and their templates, so you can simply follow along and write effective content.
- Editing for appearance mini course. The 5 steps we follow to help your content make you look like an instant authority.
- Editing copywriting mini course. The 6 copywriting methods that we use to pull our readers in, create an emotional connection and get them invested in your content.
- Editing for SEO mini course. The 7-step process that we follow to make sure that every article is found in Google, so that its able to get traffic once we start to build backlinks. (You’ll be surprised how many articles are out there with backlinks but Google has no idea what they are about, and so can’t refer them to people)
- Editing For Lead Capture master class. The 11 step process that we follow to make every article a conversion machine. Most articles convert less than 2% of their readers into subscribers, but this method converts between 10-83% of our readers!…
- How to create a content ‘style guide’ so that every article fits your brand. This helps your message resonate, and helps for editing guest authors.
- How to design custom images for your content, to improve their appearance and help your articles stand out.
- How to outsource image design to 3rd parties. How to find them, connect, build a brief and get your designs made.
- How to outsource content creation, so you can find freelancers to write for you.
- How to find influencers to write for you– so they send their audience to your site.
- How to create video content for ads, explainers and more.
- How to design custom pages for whitepapers and ultimate guides
- How to research and create a data backed guide (whitepaper)
Pretty epic right?
A whole heap of training to help you improve your content, but it still doesn’t end there…
Library #3: Traffic + Promotion
You already know that you need to promote content if you want to scale our results right?
And so we have an entire library based on either promoting your content, or ways to drive traffic to your site.
We cover (or are creating soon):
- How To Run SEO Split tests + Improve Your SERP CTR (so that you not only rank, but you get more clicks from people who find you in Google)
- How To Leverage Old Content, With Automated Social Sharing
- Paid Advertising FUNDAMENTALS.