Buy The New Rules for Treating Chronic Pain-Addiction-Free Solutions in the Era of Opioid Crisis – Dr. Stephen F Grinstead Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
The New Rules for Treating Chronic Pain-Addiction-Free Solutions in the Era of Opioid Crisis by Dr. Stephen F Grinstead,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Dr. Stephen F Grinstead
- 6 Hours 24 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 09, 2020
Add a valuable dimension to your practice and prepare yourself to help clients in chronic pain with behavioral solutions!
The landscape of chronic pain treatment is changing rapidly as we wean ourselves off the traditional bio-medical approach that emphasizes harmful opioid-based pain management approaches.
And the demand for mental health professions who can work with chronic pain management is likely to explode as the CDC’s new recommendations favoring behavioral treatments will have more people than ever before seeking drug-free solutions to their pain
Watch chronic pain management expert, Dr. Stephen F. Grinstead, Dr. AD, LMFT, ACRPS, for this one-day program and get the proper understanding, skills and treatment techniques you need to address the neurobiological, social and emotional aspects of chronic pain when potentially addictive medications are not an option.
Purchase and discover:
- How common coexisting disorders and family dynamics can sabotage treatment – and what to do about it
- A synergistic treatment plan incorporating the mind, body and spirit for healing
- Strategies to empower clients to be proactive in their healing process and a relapse prevention plan
|Manual – The New Rules for Treating Chronic Pain (3 MB)
|Available after Purchase
A Deeper Understanding of the Chronic Pain Problem – Knowledge is Power
- Differentiating between acute and chronic pain
- Understanding neuropathic pain
- Managing recurrent acute pain aka Pain Flare Ups
- Moving beyond anticipatory pain
- Making peace with chronic pain
The Major Problems for Clients Living with Chronic Pain and Coexisting Disorders
- Mistreated or undertreated chronic pain
- Over-utilization of the traditional biomedical model
- The Synergistic impact of chronic pain and unidentified and/or untreated coexisting disorders
- The misapplication or lack of MAT
- Lack of integrated Body-Mind-Spirit treatment approaches
Common Coexisting Disorders that Can Sabotage Treatment Outcomes
- Substance misuse, abuse, pseudo addiction or addiction
- Unresolved trauma history (PTSD)
- Anxiety Disorders including social anxiety disorders
- Depression including bipolar disorders
- Cognitive impairment from living with high levels of untreated pain
The Role of Resistance and Denial in Obtaining Positive Treatment Outcomes
- The need to normalize and depathologize denial
- Understanding denial as a part of the human condition
- The role of the “Inner Saboteur” in failed treatment outcomes
- Learn how to identify and manage the 12 denial patterns and treatment resistance
A Synergistic Treatment Plan for Healing the Whole Person
- Identifying and implementing:
- Biological treatment interventions
- Psychological treatment Interventions
- Social/Family/Cultural treatment Interventions
- Spiritual treatment interventions
How to Measure Treatment Outcomes
- Implement Pre-Pre-Post treatment outcome measures
- Empower clients to become proactive participants in their own healing process
- Relapse prevention and continue care plans for chronic pain, opioid use disorders and psychological disorders
- Ongoing plans to increase levels of functioning and improve quality of life
Grinstead Consultation, Training & Empowerment Coaching
Stephen F. Grinstead, Dr. AD, LMFT, ACRPS, has a Bachelor’s Degree in Behavioral Science, a Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology and a Doctorate in Addictive Disorders (Dr. AD). He is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, (LMFT) a past California Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC-II), and, a Certified Denial Management Specialist (CDMS) an Advanced Relapse Prevention Specialist (ACRPS). He served on the faculty of UC Santa Cruz Extension Alcohol and Drug Studies Program and also taught at Santa Clara University, UC Berkeley Extension and Stanford University Medical School and served on the faculty of University of Utah’s School on Alcoholism and Other Drug Dependencies as well as serving as an Adjunct Professor at Alliant University. From 2015 to 2018, Dr. Grinstead was the Co-Founder and Chief Clinical Officer of a Triple Diagnosis Residential and Intensive Outpatient Chronic Pain Management Program in California. He is author of the book Thank You Adversity for Yet Another Test: A Body Mind Spirit Approach for Relieving Chronic Pain Suffering, as well as author of several other pain management books including Freedom from Suffering: A Journey of Hope, Managing Pain, Coexisting Disorders, and the Addiction-Free Pain Management® Recovery Guide. Dr. Grinstead is an internationally recognized expert in preventing relapse related to addiction and chronic pain disorders and is the developer of the Evidence-Based Addiction-Free Pain Management® System. He has been working with chronic pain management, substance use disorders, eating addiction and coexisting mental and personality disorders since 1984. Since 1996, he has trained well over 40,000 healthcare providers in seminars, workshops and trainings across the United States and Canada.
Financial: Stephen Grinstead maintains a private practice and is the director at Innovative Treatment Solutions. He is an author and receives royalties. Mr. Grinstead receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Stephen Grinstead is a member of the ASAM, ASIPP, IAPM, NAADAC, CAMFT, and CCAPP.
Buy the The New Rules for Treating Chronic Pain-Addiction-Free Solutions in the Era of Opioid Crisis – Dr. Stephen F Grinstead course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with The New Rules for Treating Chronic Pain-Addiction-Free Solutions in the Era of Opioid Crisis – Dr. Stephen F Grinstead courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing The New Rules for Treating Chronic Pain-Addiction-Free Solutions in the Era of Opioid Crisis – Dr. Stephen F Grinstead courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the The New Rules for Treating Chronic Pain-Addiction-Free Solutions in the Era of Opioid Crisis – Dr. Stephen F Grinstead course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “The New Rules for Treating Chronic Pain-Addiction-Free Solutions in the Era of Opioid Crisis – Dr. Stephen F Grinstead course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the The New Rules for Treating Chronic Pain-Addiction-Free Solutions in the Era of Opioid Crisis – Dr. Stephen F Grinstead course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the The New Rules for Treating Chronic Pain-Addiction-Free Solutions in the Era of Opioid Crisis – Dr. Stephen F Grinstead course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.