Buy The Science of Trust and Betrayal with John Gottman, Ph.D – John M. Gottman Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
The Science of Trust and Betrayal with John Gottman, Ph.D by John M. Gottman,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- John M. Gottman
- 2 Hours 46 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Feb 20, 2014
World renown relationship expert, Dr. John Gottman’s newest research reveals the dynamics of betrayal and how to safeguard (or heal) your relationship. Based on this research, Dr. Gottman will discuss his new theory of how to conceptualize “trust” and “betrayal” using interdependence game theory during this recording. Trust and betrayal metrics here are not personality traits, but characteristics of daily interaction processes.
Join Dr. Gottman as he presents practical flowcharts for how couples build trust and loyalty, versus how couples build distrust and betrayal. The social skill of “emotional attunement” will be described precisely. New strategies for preventing distrust and betrayal, and strategies for healing from betrayal will be presented. During this presentation, these concepts will be illustrated from actual cases.
|Manual (2.7 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Gottman Research and Methods
- Previous work with couples
- Basic research and intervention research
- What predicts divorce
The Sound Relationship House Theory and the 7 Principles for Making Relationships Work
The Science of Trust
- Trust and Betrayal
- Why do people have affairs?
- Does Trust matter?
What is “Trust”?
- Major research finding on Trust
Changing Distrust to Trust – Therapeutic Tools
- Gottman-Rapoport Exercise
- Dreams Within Conflict
- Aftermath of a Fight
- Guide to Great Listening
- The Stress-Reducing Conversation
- Negative CL-alts begin the cascade toward Betrayal
- What is a Negative CL-ALT
- Case example
- Gottman-Rusbult-Glass Cascade toward Betrayal (24-Steps)
Healing From An Affair
- Gottman Atone, ATTUNE, Attach therapy
The Gottman Institute
John Gottman, Ph.D., is Professor Emeritus of Psychology at the University of Washington, where he established what the media called, “The Love Lab,” and conducted much of his award-winning research on couple interaction and treatment. Dr. Gottman has studied marriage, couples and parent relationships for nearly four decades. He has authored or co-authored 119 published articles as well as 44 books, including: The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work, The Relationship Cure, Why Marriages Succeed or Fail, and How You Can Make Yours Last, Raising an Emotionally Intelligent Child: The Heart of Parenting, And Baby Makes Three and The Marriage Clinic.
World renown for his work on marital stability and divorce prediction, Dr. Gottman’s research has earned him numerous national awards, including: Four five-year-long National Institute of Mental Health Research Scientist Awards; The American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy Distinguished Research Scientist Award; The American Psychological Association Division of Family Psychology Presidential Citation for Outstanding Lifetime Research Contribution; The National Council of Family Relations 1994 Burgess Award for Outstanding Career in Theory and Research.
Dr. Gottman, together with his wife, Dr. Julie Schwartz Gottman, is the co-founder of The Gottman Institute, which provides clinical training, workshops, services, and educational materials for mental health professionals, couples, and families. He is also the co-founder and Executive Director of the Relationship Research Institute which has created treatments for couples transitioning to parenthood and couples suffering from minor domestic violence.
Dr. Gottman has presented hundreds of invited keynote addresses, workshops, and scientific presentations, to avid audiences around the world including Switzerland, Italy, France, England, Israel, Turkey, South Korea, Australia, Canada, Sweden and Norway. A wonderful story-teller and expert, Dr. Gottman has also appeared on many TV shows, including Good Morning America, Today, CBS Morning News, and Oprah, and he has been written up in numerous print articles, including Newsweek, The New York Times, The Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, Ladies Home Journal, Redbook, Glamour, Woman’s Day, Men’s Health, People, Self, Reader’s Digest, and Psychology Today.
Drs. John and Julie Gottman currently live on Orcas Island, near Seattle, Washington. They conduct weekly and intensive couples therapy sessions, provide small group retreats, teach workshops and clinical trainings and give presentations and training workshops around the world.
Buy the The Science of Trust and Betrayal with John Gottman, Ph.D – John M. Gottman course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with The Science of Trust and Betrayal with John Gottman, Ph.D – John M. Gottman courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing The Science of Trust and Betrayal with John Gottman, Ph.D – John M. Gottman courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the The Science of Trust and Betrayal with John Gottman, Ph.D – John M. Gottman course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “The Science of Trust and Betrayal with John Gottman, Ph.D – John M. Gottman course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the The Science of Trust and Betrayal with John Gottman, Ph.D – John M. Gottman course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the The Science of Trust and Betrayal with John Gottman, Ph.D – John M. Gottman course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.