Buy Trauma and Attachment in Children and Families -Play, Art and CBT to Reduce Symptomology and Repair Connection – Christina Reese Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Trauma and Attachment in Children and Families -Play, Art and CBT to Reduce Symptomology and Repair Connection by Christina Reese,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Christina Reese
- 6 Hours 14 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Feb 13, 2019
What came first, the loss of attachment or the diagnosis … Anxiety, ADHD, ODD?
For the child who is oppositional, did they respond with opposition after feeling disconnected from their primary attachment or have their oppositional behaviors put stressors on their primary relationships?
Imagine a client/family in your office and you’re hearing about the oppositional and defiant child’s behavior from frustrated parents – which came first, the behavior and then the rupture in attachment. Or did the attachment come first and is showing as a behavioral disorder?
Watch me to become more successful in helping identify and heal ruptured attachments in family and children. Learn the ways that attachment trauma and relationship dysfunction impacts a child’s ability to feel safe with adults, follow directions and be respectful.
Reframe the behaviors to identify the distress, learn how attachment trauma is related to every diagnosis, and how repairing the primary attachment relationship can reduce symptomology.
Discover attachment-focused interventions to:
- Reduce symptomology for anxiety, aggression, opposition, inattention, and mood instability
- Increase connection for better self-esteem, coping skills, and sense of belonging
- Improve emotional and self-regulation for life-long attachment
- Build attachment-focused therapeutic rapport
Bring life-altering change to the children that you are working with, repairing foundational relationships and giving them the skills they need for life-long relationships, health and stability.
|Manual – Trauma and Attachment in Children and Families (1.57 MB)
|Available after Purchase
- 4 Styles of Attachment
- Research of Bowlby and Ainsworth
- Symptoms of Maladaptive Attachment
- Research of Bowlby and Ainsworth
- Neurobiology of Attachment
- How the brain categorizes attachment
- Changing the brain in attachment
- Assessing Attachment Style
- Adult Assessment Inventory for parents
- Strange Situation Procedure for young children
- Manchester Child Attachment Story Task for children
- Child Attachment Interview for older children and teens
- Psychosocial Assessment and Identifying the Impact of Trauma on Attachment
- Recognize factors in the child’s history
- Abuse and neglect
- Impact of parent’s attachment style
- Substance abuse in caregiver
- Mental health disorders in caregivers
- Foster care/adoption
- Relation to other traumas
- Recognize factors in the child’s history
Trauma-Informed Attachment Symptomology
- Attachment trauma that complicates and intensifies symptoms
- Diagnosis that can contribute to attachment trauma
- Other Traumas
Attachment Focused Interventions – Play, Art, CBT
- Repair Connection
- The use of art/creative interventions
- Talking points
- Collaborative problem solving
- Strengthen Relationships
- Physical activities
- Quality time activities
- Face to face interactions
- Increase Felt Safety
- Trust building activities
- Establishing safety plans
- Identifying family system dysfunction and repair strategies
- Trust-Based Parenting
- Time ins
- Establishing Supportive Attachments
- Brainstorming effective supports
- Clarifying needs
- Building attachment-based support systems
- Attachment as a Coping Strategy
- Interventions to increase connections
- Leaning on social supports
- Groups – the force of understanding
The Role of the Therapeutic Relationship in Attachment
- Building attachment focused therapeutic rapport
- The role model
- The cheer leader
- Therapist self care
Christina Reese, LCPC, Ph.D., has been working with children impacted by trauma for over 15 years, and has recently completed training as a TBRI Practitioner. She helps children and their families impacted by a variety of traumas, providing both in home and in school therapy to these children. Over this time, Dr. Reese has partnered with schools in Baltimore County and Baltimore City to help teachers find interventions that get results in the classroom. A passionate advocate for children and their families, she has worked with children in court ordered drug treatment at the Anne Arundel County Circuit Court, as well as in residential treatment centers and in the community.
Dr. Reese, a recognized attachment and trauma professional, has created a comprehensive guide that explains attachment over a lifetime. Her book, Attachment: 60 Trauma-Informed Assessment and Treatment Interventions Across the Lifespan (PESI, 2018), offers trauma-informed strategies to facilitate connection, rebuild trust and restore positive emotions.
Dr. Reese is a licensed clinical professional counselor in Maryland and Pennsylvania as well as a licensed clinical supervisor. She received her Master’s Degree in community counseling from McDaniel College in Westminster, MD and her Ph.D. in counselor education from George Washington University in Washington, D.C. Past work experiences include being director of a mental health clinic and the case manager of the Howard County Cold Weather Shelter, working with homeless individuals and families. Additionally, Dr. Reese is very passionate about her work focusing on attachment and has extensive experience with adoptive families and children in foster care.
Financial: Christina Rice has an employment relationship with Mosaic Community Services. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Christina Rice has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Trauma and Attachment in Children and Families -Play, Art and CBT to Reduce Symptomology and Repair Connection – Christina Reese course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Trauma and Attachment in Children and Families -Play, Art and CBT to Reduce Symptomology and Repair Connection – Christina Reese courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Trauma and Attachment in Children and Families -Play, Art and CBT to Reduce Symptomology and Repair Connection – Christina Reese courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Trauma and Attachment in Children and Families -Play, Art and CBT to Reduce Symptomology and Repair Connection – Christina Reese course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Trauma and Attachment in Children and Families -Play, Art and CBT to Reduce Symptomology and Repair Connection – Christina Reese course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Trauma and Attachment in Children and Families -Play, Art and CBT to Reduce Symptomology and Repair Connection – Christina Reese course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Trauma and Attachment in Children and Families -Play, Art and CBT to Reduce Symptomology and Repair Connection – Christina Reese course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.