Buy Trauma Treatment Using Nonverbal, Play and Somatic Techniques-Resolving Therapeutic “Stuckness – Monica Blum Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Trauma Treatment Using Nonverbal, Play and Somatic Techniques-Resolving Therapeutic “Stuckness by Monica Blum,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Monica Blum
- 6 Hours 25 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 06, 2017
- Reframe your approach to therapeutic stuck points and impasses
- Bring creativity and hopefulness to challenging trauma work
- Integrate the body and play in trauma work with clients of all ages
Has your work with traumatized clients ever left you feeling stuck or like you are looping in unproductive cycles? Have you found the harder you work to help your most vulnerable clients, the more defended they seem?
If you’ve answered yes, welcome to the challenges faced by all trauma therapists.
Dr. Blum has spent her career taking the nonverbal/play-based interventions she uses with traumatized children and has “grown them up” to successfully unfold impasses in her work with traumatized adults. In this heavily experiential workshop, Dr. Blum will teach you a variety of practical, easily accessible, and intuitive nonverbal, play, and somatic-based techniques that open new pathways to shift the blocks in trauma work.
Dr. Blum interweaves practice with theory, examining how the neuroscience of trauma and attachment theory supports the importance of using the right brain-based approaches you will learn. The techniques you will practice are informed by evidence-based trauma treatments (e.g., Mindfulness, Sensorimotor Psychotherapy, Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy, and Play Therapy).
Watch this recording and reframe how to work with therapeutic impasses to promote movement and healing with your clients.
Through hands-on practice with a smorgasbord of nonverbal, play, and somatic interventions you will develop skills and bring new tools to your work with clients of all ages. This workshop aims to inspire your motivation, creativity, and flexibility in working with trauma.
|Manual ZNM052460 (13.60 MB)
|Available after Purchase
The Impasse and “Stuckness” in Trauma Treatment
- We know what stuckness looks and feels like, but what do we do with it?
- Reframe assumptions about therapeutic stuckness and impasses:
- Enactments as invitations
- Co-created stuckness
- Follow the client into the world of the right brain
- Review the role of the right brain in trauma treatment
Primary Process Communication
- The language of attachment – create security and safety
- Practice using primary process communication
“Body Language” – Somatic Interventions
- How attachment security is reflected in the language of the body
- Practice identifying and using attachment body language
- Practice body-centered listening
- Use the body to ground/become present
The Language of Play
- What are play communications?
- How to use play with adult clients
- Ball play – case example and practice
Mindfulness: Shifting from Reacting to Mindfulness and the brain
- Practice mindfulness:
- grounding, breath work
Mirroring: “Self” Development, Attunement, & Affect Regulation
- Mirror neurons: empathy, interoception, client validation and connection
- Intentional mirroring practice
- Increasing empathy
- Repair misattunements
- Regulate affect
- Embodied mirroring – a technique that capitalizes on therapeutic stuckness
Monica Blum, PhD, has worked with children, adolescents, adults and families for
over 25 years. Stemming from her training as a child trauma therapist, Dr. Blum has “grown up” play and nonverbal/body-based techniques to fit clients of all ages. Dr. Blum practices eclectically, blending psychodynamic, family systems, and relational approaches with right brain-focused therapies including Play, EMDR, Internal Family Systems, Sensorimotor and Accelerated Experiential Dynamic psychotherapies. Dr. Blum has developed embodied mirroring a body-to-body, relational technique that respectfully and creatively allows the therapist-client dyad to move through therapeutic impasses. She authored an article detailing this technique in the Journal of Psychotherapy Integration (2015). Dr. Blum conducts workshops on embodied mirroring, the use of right brain-based techniques in trauma work, child sexual abuse treatment and assessment, and parenting. She provides consultation and supervision for professionals and graduate students.
Financial: Monica Blum is in private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Monica Blum is a member of the American Psychological Association.
Buy the Trauma Treatment Using Nonverbal, Play and Somatic Techniques-Resolving Therapeutic “Stuckness – Monica Blum course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Trauma Treatment Using Nonverbal, Play and Somatic Techniques-Resolving Therapeutic “Stuckness – Monica Blum courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Trauma Treatment Using Nonverbal, Play and Somatic Techniques-Resolving Therapeutic “Stuckness – Monica Blum courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Trauma Treatment Using Nonverbal, Play and Somatic Techniques-Resolving Therapeutic “Stuckness – Monica Blum course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Trauma Treatment Using Nonverbal, Play and Somatic Techniques-Resolving Therapeutic “Stuckness – Monica Blum course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Trauma Treatment Using Nonverbal, Play and Somatic Techniques-Resolving Therapeutic “Stuckness – Monica Blum course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Trauma Treatment Using Nonverbal, Play and Somatic Techniques-Resolving Therapeutic “Stuckness – Monica Blum course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.