Buy Yoga and Mindfulness-Mind-Brain Change for Anxiety, Moods, Trauma and Substance Abuse – Debra Alvis Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Yoga and Mindfulness-Mind-Brain Change for Anxiety, Moods, Trauma and Substance Abuse by Debra Alvis,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Debra Alvis
- 6 Hours 6 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jun 22, 2016
Yoga and mindfulness are based on the idea that you can cultivate a healthy, happy, life by intention, using mind-body meditative methods. Recent neuroscience research indicates that these evidence-based practices change the brain in ways that help overcome anxiety, depression, trauma, and substance abuse. Learn an integrative approach to mind, body, spirit healing using the natural capacity to think, sense, move and feel in the present moment.
Practice interventions with Debra Premashakti Alvis, PhD, RYT, experienced yoga and mindfulness teacher, clinician, and researcher that can help your clients regulate their emotions, clarify their thinking, and lessen physical discomforts. Deepen the therapeutic relationship as you awaken your healing presence and empower yourself and your clients to make better choices. You will come away from the seminar with the ability to apply neuroscience in your practice, a profound experience for yourself, and new techniques and protocols designed to improve clinical outcomes.
|Manual (4.24 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Neuroscience of the Mind-Body Unity
- Your responsive nervous system: Neuroplasticity and neurogenesis, and how to activate the brain for change
- Mind-body link: How the mind changes the body and the body changes the mind to transform
- Networks of interaction and influence: Mirror neurons and attachment
- How yoga breathing, mindfulness, and meditation bring balance and wellbeing to dysregulated nervous system and a troubled mind
Mindfulness and Yoga as an Evidenced- Based Clinical Intervention: Multicultural Approaches
- Multicultural guidelines
- Culturally sensitive applications
A Holistic, Mind/Body Approach
- Unifying by intention: One with your true being in mind, body, and spirit
- Top-down: Harness the healing power of thought
- Bottom-up: Use the body and the breath to activate the vagus nerve for calm and balance
- Horizontal: Cross modalities and hemispheres to work around defenses and elicit new potentials
Find Courage from Anxiety, Fear, and Panic
- Turn from fearful anticipation of the future to the mindful present
- Quickly reduce heightened anxiety with moving meditations
- Breathing to reverse the fight, flight, freeze stress response
- Reset the nervous system to find a calm, confident balance
Posttraumatic Growth: A Journey to Transform Trauma
- Convert implicit memories from the source of pain to a resource for strength
- Create an internal safe sanctuary
- Meditative breathing to develop self-regulation and inner control
- Resonate with inner strength: Mantra and posture practice
- Elicit the brain’s natural capacity to heal through the mind-body link
- Nurture compassion for self and others
The Path from Depression
- Reconnect the disconnect between frontal and limbic areas in depression to stop unproductive ruminations
- Four-Step method to observe and detach from negative thoughts that elicit depression
- Develop non-judgmental awareness
- Breathing and body meditations to balance energy
- Leave the past by living in the present moment
- Mindful attuning to your radiant deeper nature
- Gratitude meditations to nurture a positive life
Rewire the Compromised Reward Pathway in Addiction
- Detach from drugs
- Go beyond pleasure and pain
- Soothe with comfort practices
- Mindful acceptance
- Develop a healthy and wise inner compass
- Find joy from life itself in the present moment
Debra Alvis, Ph.D., is a licensed psychologist, professor, and workplace wellness consultant whose trainings to address compassion fatigue have helped healthcare and mental health professionals around the country, including the medical staff at a flagship state university health center.
Over the last 20 years Dr. Alvis has designed individualized and group programs to promote stress hardiness, work-life balance, and resiliency for nurses, physicians, social workers, counselors, and others working in jobs with excessive demands on their empathy. Her work in a range of medical and mental health settings provides her with a keen understanding of these demands and the potential impact on professionals across disciplines.
Dr. Alvis also developed and led the Mind/Body Program at the University of Georgia that specializes in addressing anxiety, stress, and depression in individuals with physical health concerns and co-morbid mental health issues.
Dr. Alvis lectures, leads retreats around the world, and maintains a private practice in Georgia where she treats clients with anxiety, trauma, shame, depression and relational concerns. She continues to serve as a professor at the University of Georgia where she supervises the clinical work of doctoral students, teaches health psychology, and co-leads a research team.
Financial: Debra Alvis is in private practice. Dr. Alvis receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Debra Alvis has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Yoga and Mindfulness-Mind-Brain Change for Anxiety, Moods, Trauma and Substance Abuse – Debra Alvis course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Yoga and Mindfulness-Mind-Brain Change for Anxiety, Moods, Trauma and Substance Abuse – Debra Alvis courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Yoga and Mindfulness-Mind-Brain Change for Anxiety, Moods, Trauma and Substance Abuse – Debra Alvis courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Yoga and Mindfulness-Mind-Brain Change for Anxiety, Moods, Trauma and Substance Abuse – Debra Alvis course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Yoga and Mindfulness-Mind-Brain Change for Anxiety, Moods, Trauma and Substance Abuse – Debra Alvis course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Yoga and Mindfulness-Mind-Brain Change for Anxiety, Moods, Trauma and Substance Abuse – Debra Alvis course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Yoga and Mindfulness-Mind-Brain Change for Anxiety, Moods, Trauma and Substance Abuse – Debra Alvis course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.