Buy Yoga & Mindfulness for Kids-Improve Emotional Regulation and Increase Attention – Jennifer Cohen Harper Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Yoga & Mindfulness for Kids-Improve Emotional Regulation and Increase Attention by Jennifer Cohen Harper,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Jennifer Cohen Harper
- 6 Hours 24 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 22, 2018
Do you think yoga and mindfulness can help the children you work with, but have no idea where to start? You’ve learned some mindfulness activities, but can’t figure out when and how to use them? Run out of good options for working with your most challenging kids? All children deserve the chance to thrive, and a growing body of research shows that yoga and mindfulness are powerful tools to help navigate a challenging world.
Join Jennifer Cohen Harper, author, founder and director of Little Flower Yoga, to explore how these practices can help kids soothe the protective part of their brain and engage and exercise the thoughtful part.
You’ll walk away from this engaging seminar with a step-by-step approach to integrate the practices of yoga and mindfulness to help children and adolescents who are struggling to regulate their emotions, sustain attention and control impulsive behavior.
Based on a program used with children in NYC schools, this framework for helping children access the inner resources of their body, breath and mind is comprehensive and effective, as well as accessible even for those with no prior yoga or mindfulness experience.
It’s time to help our kids move away from reactivity and toward balanced engagement with the world, both at home and at school. This seminar combines discussion, lecture, practice and reflection to send you back to your work inspired and empowered with both new tools and a clear knowledge of how to implement them.
|Updated Manual (4.39 MB)
|Available after Purchase
|Instructions for ASHA Credit – SELF STUDY ONLY – 03/22/18 (0.03 MB)
|Available after Purchase
- The Neuroscience of Yoga & Mindfulness
- Soothe the protective brain, engage and exercise the thoughtful brain
- The brain-body relationship
- Regulate the nervous system
- Manage emotions
- Explore the relationship between attachment, embodiment and attention
- Strategies for Teaching Yoga & Mindfulness to Children
- 8 guidelines to create an emotionally and physically safe space
- Making practice relevant
- ADHD considerations
- Building Your Toolkit of Practices
- The Five Elements of Yoga and Mindfulness
- Connect: Practices to increase present moment awareness of self and others (Mindful Listening, Checking in Worksheet, Caring Feelings Meditation, I Am In Charge)
- Breathe: Practices to stabilize energy and emotions (Grounding Breath, Empowering Breath, Calming Breath, Balancing Breath)
- Move: Yoga based movement to regulate energy, and develop an improved sense of
- agency (Grounding, Strengthening, Balancing)
- Focus: Activities to build focus and attention capacity (Single Pointed Focus, Thought River Meditation, Expanding Energy Meditation)
- Relax: Practices to calm the nervous system (Restorative Yoga, Tense and Let Go)
- Addressing Resistance
- Create an invitation to participate
- Make practices relevant
- Effective modeling
- Skillful acceptance
- Use mindfulness and yoga in challenging moments
Jennifer Cohen Harper, MA, E-RYT, RCYT, is an author and educator who works to support all children and teens in the development of strong inner resources through the tools of yoga and mindfulness. Her goal is to help kids, and those who care for them, thrive in the world regardless of circumstances, and navigate the many challenges they face with a sense of personal power and self-awareness.
As the founder and CEO of Little Flower Yoga, Jennifer brings embodied mindfulness programming and education to schools and community organizations nationwide, serving students, families, educators, and mental health providers. She is an active member of the International Association of Yoga Therapists, and the board president of the non-profit Yoga Service Council, which works to maximize the effectiveness and sustainability of those committed to sharing practices supporting healing, resilience, self-development, community building and positive social change.
Jennifer is the author and co-author of numerous titles and card decks, including Mindful Chair Yoga Card Deck (PESI, 2018), Yoga and Mindfulness Practices for Children Card Deck (PESI, 2016), Yoga and Mindfulness Practices for Teens Card Deck (PESI, 2017) and Yoga and Mindfulness Practices for Children Activity and Coloring Book (PESI, 2017).
Jennifer’s work has been featured in prominent publications including NY Times, The International Journal of Yoga Therapy, Publishers Weekly, and Yoga Journal and endorsed by thought leaders including Dan Siegel, Sharon Salzberg, Rick Hanson and Congressman Tim Ryan. Jennifer is an engaging presenter committed to collective growth and learning. She offers powerful information in a practical, easy-to-implement format with warmth, humor and joy.
Financial: Jennifer Cohen Harper is the founder/director of Little Flower Yoga and The School Yoga Project. She is a compensated author for New Harbinger Publications. Her work on yoga and mindfulness has been featured in numerous publications including The New York Times and the International Journal of Yoga Therapy. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Jennifer Cohen Harper is the vice president of the Yoga Service Council. She is a member of the International Association of Yoga Therapists.
Buy the Yoga & Mindfulness for Kids-Improve Emotional Regulation and Increase Attention – Jennifer Cohen Harper course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Yoga & Mindfulness for Kids-Improve Emotional Regulation and Increase Attention – Jennifer Cohen Harper courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Yoga & Mindfulness for Kids-Improve Emotional Regulation and Increase Attention – Jennifer Cohen Harper courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Yoga & Mindfulness for Kids-Improve Emotional Regulation and Increase Attention – Jennifer Cohen Harper course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Yoga & Mindfulness for Kids-Improve Emotional Regulation and Increase Attention – Jennifer Cohen Harper course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Yoga & Mindfulness for Kids-Improve Emotional Regulation and Increase Attention – Jennifer Cohen Harper course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Yoga & Mindfulness for Kids-Improve Emotional Regulation and Increase Attention – Jennifer Cohen Harper course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.