Buy 2-Day Advanced Training-Neuroscience and Self-Regulation Techniques for Kids with Autism, ADHD & Sensory Disorders – Varleisha D. Gibbs Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
2-Day Advanced Training-Neuroscience and Self-Regulation Techniques for Kids with Autism, ADHD & Sensory Disorders by Varleisha D. Gibbs,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Varleisha D. Gibbs
- 11 Hours 45 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 25, 2019
Watch Varleisha Gibbs, PhD, OTD, OTR/L, renowned self-regulation expert and author for this intensive 2-day training and learn clinically proven neurological approaches to addressing self-regulation in children and adolescents diagnosed with Autism, Sensory Processing Disorder, and ADHD. Knowing the underlying brain connections will help you better select and develop appropriate interventions for challenging behaviors, such as hyper-activity, hypo-activity, aggressiveness, self-stimulatory and inattentiveness.
You will walk away with neurologically tailored sensory strategies, cutting-edge treatment techniques, and sensory equipment strategies, including, mindfulness, social skill programs, music and movement, and respiratory-based techniques.
On day one, you will learn the underlying neurological components to connect the brain to clinical practice through:
- Brain dissection video wet labs, neuroanatomy, pathways, and function
- Autonomic nervous system and its connection to stress, fear, and primitive reflexes
- Video examples of children in a sensory clinic demonstrating positive outcomes when equipment is used appropriately
The second day, you will learn how to analyze and apply treatment techniques, such as:
- Activating the vagus nerve and the nervous system for regulation
- Addressing primitive reflexes and improve social skills and age appropriate behaviors
- Incorporating a mindfulness program for self-regulation
- Applying your knowledge through the use of video case studies to examine the evaluation process, treatment planning, goal development, and re-assessment of children displaying challenging social, eating, and sleeping behaviors
Whether you are an expert on the brain or new to this science, Dr. Gibbs makes it easy to understand and easy to implement. You will leave ignited by revelations exposed in Dr. Gibbs’ presentation!
|Manual – 2-Day Advanced Training!: Neuroscience and Self-Regulation Techniques for Kids with Autism, ADHD & Sensory Disorders (72.5 MB)
|Available after Purchase
The Neuroscience Behind Self-Regulation
- A look at sensory-motor pathways
- Brain dissection video: The emotional brain and its connection to executive functioning
- Neurological dysfunction: Hyper-activity, hypo-activity, aggressiveness, self-stimulatory, and inattentiveness
Neuro and Sensory Integration: Linking to Behaviors
- Breaking down self-regulation: Sensory, cognition and emotions
- Self-regulation effects on behavior: Flapping, inflexibility, rigidity, lack of inhibition, poor social skills, risk taking
- The power of the autonomic nervous system and its connection to behavior (ie. stress, fear and primitive reflexes)
- The power of primitive reflexes and how they impede on function
- Tools and strategies for assessing primitive reflexes
Video Case Study Analyzation: Aligning Symptoms and Characteristics with Appropriate Interventions
- ADHD: Diagnosis and current treatment strategies
- Autism: Diagnosis and DSM-5® updates
- Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD):
- Sensory modulation disorder
- Sensory-based motor disorder
- Sensory discrimination disorder
Self-Regulation Techniques and the Vagus Nerve Connection
- Communication strategies that provide control: Symbolic and non-verbal
- Self-management and behavioral strategies: Behavioral contracts, checklist for tracking behaviors, video modeling
- Addressing picky eating and poor sleep habits: Desensitizing and non-threatening activities
- Music as a technique to initiate sensorial stimuli, calming and attentiveness
- New interventions for vestibular, proprioceptive, auditory, smell and vision work
Apply Neuroscience to Interventions: Hands-on Activities
- Neurological connection of current programs such as Brain Gym®, sensory diets, and MeMoves™, just to name a few!
- Integrate a mindfulness program for self-regulation
- Address primitive reflexes and improve social participation and age appropriate behaviors
- Tool to assess child’s arousal levels to be used for daily schedules and to organize daily interventions
Treatment Planning: Video Case Examples of Children Displaying Challenging Social, Eating and Sleep Behaviors
- Perform a virtual evaluation
- Develop a treatment plan
- Goal development
- Re-assessment: When is it needed and when to discharge
Psychoeducation for Clients and Parents
- Evidence-based intervention and techniques to address challenges with self-regulation
- Address psychosocial concerns and experiences of caregivers of children with self-regulation challenges
- Communicate methods to address reciprocal regulation between the child and caregiver to address the influences and interaction each have
Varleisha D. Gibbs, PhD, OTD, OTR/L, is an occupational therapist and author with 18 years of experience working with children and adolescents diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Sensory Processing disorders and Neurological disorders. In 2003, Dr. Gibbs founded Universal Progressive Therapy, Inc., a company that provides interdisciplinary and quality therapeutic services to families. As founding president, she provided treatment interventions and education in the areas of sensory integration, autism as well as family-centered care. This venture ignited her passion for providing family-centered care. Dr. Gibbs received her PhD at Seton Hall University with a dissertation focusing on racial health disparities of the Autism Spectrum diagnostic process. Dr. Gibbs also earned her doctorate in occupational therapy at Thomas Jefferson University and her master’s training in occupational therapy from Columbia University. Dr. Gibbs is currently the Vice President of Practice Engagement and Capacity Building at the American Occupational Therapy Association. She is the former Scientific Programs officer at the American Occupational Therapy Foundation. Dr. also served as the inaugural chair and director of the master’s programs in occupational therapy at Wesley College in Dover, DE where she was a tenured associate professor. Prior to joining Wesley, she worked at the University of the Sciences in Philadelphia, PA, where she served as the director of the doctoral programs in occupational therapy.
Dr. Gibbs is steadfast and an expert in the field of neurology, cognition, and pediatric therapeutic intervention. She continues to lecture, and provide training, on sensory processing strategies and self-regulation to practitioners, parents, and teachers throughout the country and internationally. Dr. Gibbs is the developer of the Self-Regulation and Mindfulness program, and her book, Self-Regulation and Mindfulness: Exercises and Worksheets for Sensory Processing Disorder, ADHD, and Autism Spectrum Disorder, was published in 2017 (PESI Publishing & Media). As co-author of Raising Kids with Sensory Processing Disorders, she has provided families with strategies to understand and care for their children.
Financial: Dr. Varleisha Gibbs is the founder/ president of Universal Progressive Therapy, Inc. She is a faculty member at the University of the Sciences Philadelphia and receives compensation. She is a speaker who receives an honorarium for PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Dr. Varleisha Gibbs has been published in a peer-reviewed journal Occupational Therapy and Healthcare.
Buy the 2-Day Advanced Training-Neuroscience and Self-Regulation Techniques for Kids with Autism, ADHD & Sensory Disorders – Varleisha D. Gibbs course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with 2-Day Advanced Training-Neuroscience and Self-Regulation Techniques for Kids with Autism, ADHD & Sensory Disorders – Varleisha D. Gibbs courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing 2-Day Advanced Training-Neuroscience and Self-Regulation Techniques for Kids with Autism, ADHD & Sensory Disorders – Varleisha D. Gibbs courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the 2-Day Advanced Training-Neuroscience and Self-Regulation Techniques for Kids with Autism, ADHD & Sensory Disorders – Varleisha D. Gibbs course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “2-Day Advanced Training-Neuroscience and Self-Regulation Techniques for Kids with Autism, ADHD & Sensory Disorders – Varleisha D. Gibbs course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 2-Day Advanced Training-Neuroscience and Self-Regulation Techniques for Kids with Autism, ADHD & Sensory Disorders – Varleisha D. Gibbs course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 2-Day Advanced Training-Neuroscience and Self-Regulation Techniques for Kids with Autism, ADHD & Sensory Disorders – Varleisha D. Gibbs course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.