Buy 3-Day Advanced Mindfulness Course – Donald Altman Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
3-Day Advanced Mindfulness Course by Donald Altman,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Donald Altman
- 17 Hours 28 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Feb 07, 2018
- Detailed demonstrations and hands-on instruction in over a dozen mindfulness practices
- Evidence-based approaches that shift attention, regulate emotion, and manage depression
- Address emotional pain with acceptance, forgiveness, and compassion
- Manage moods with interventions that impact clients’ attention
- Clinical implications of research exploring the relationship between chronic pain reduction and mindful awareness
In this comprehensive course, international mindfulness teacher and best-selling author Donald Altman will share powerful clinical tools that will help you create a clear roadmap to wellness. From grounding and attention-focusing skills to metacognitive awareness, Donald will deliver detailed demonstrations and instruction on over a dozen mindfulness practices you can use to improve treatment outcomes.
Best of all, you will learn to embody mindfulness as you help your clients overcome clinical anxiety, depression, chronic pain, PTSD, addictive cravings, and stress related symptoms!
Watch Donald and learn to:
- Alter clients’ habitual and conditioned reactions to anxiety, chronic pain, and depression with practical evidence-based mindfulness techniques
- Apply mindfulness to pain and improve mental and physical functioning in your clients
- Reduce anxiety by mindfully managing transitions through movement
- Creatively adapt your newfound mindfulness tools to work with a variety of client populations
Donald is known for his compelling and entertaining presentations, and this recording will get you excited about using mindfulness with your clients. Return to your practice with a wide range of tools to use in your next session!
|Manual – 3-Day Advanced Mindfulness Course (6.6 MB)
|Available after Purchase
- Mindfulness and Cutting Edge Research
- Mindfulness as a metacognitive skill
- Negative effects of a wandering mind
- Breathing reduces rumination and anxiety
- Useful (and free) web resources
- Introduce Mindfulness to Your Clients
- Expand your mindfulness vocabulary
- Help clients understand mindfulness
- Find the right metaphor
- Using clients’ learning styles
- Practice: Getting into the Present Moment
- The Power of Sense Grounding
- Anxiety reduction with sense grounding
- Mindfulness for transitioning between activities
- Physical grounding method of dropping into the body
- Integrate progressive muscle relaxation
- Good for spatial, visual, hands-on learning styles
- Practice: Palm the Present Moment
- Brain Basics, Metacognition, and Interpersonal
- Emotional regulation for depression and anxiety
- Balance the brain’s default survival mode
- Effects of cortisol on learning and immune system
- Visual Brain Model for clients
- The brain’s mindfulness module
- Train the brain for calm response and metacognition
- Navy Seals, arousal control & parasympathetic nervous system
- Heart rate variability & relaxation response
- Practice: The Power of Breath
- Practice: Ask Clients the 3-Minute Question
- The Behavioral Side of Mindfulness
- Core lifestyle skills awareness training
- Sleep hygiene
- Manage sleep
- Sleep rituals and strategies
- Healthy eating/nutrition
- Caffeine, protein, neurotransmitters, and the brain
- Manage technology – How weapons of mass distraction may be rewiring the brain
- Practice: Assessment of Technology and Time
- Focus the mind (useful for ADHD)
- Integrate breath with a word/image
- Practice: Be the Pebble
- Mindful Laughter for Depression and Grief
- Tools for the ”terminally serious”
- Research on laughter and mood
- Biochemistry of laughter & human laughter response
- Laughter yoga and laughter in therapy
- Practice: The Lightness of Laughter
- The Uplifting Power of Storytelling
- Storytelling to overcome depression and build relationships
- Fredrickson’s Broaden and Build Theory of Positive
- Broaden attention; find resilience
- Stories are fundamental to attachment
- Build relationships through a story of strengths
- Practice: Identifying Strengths & Strengths Journal
- Manage Moods through Attention and Selective Memory
- Master attention and memories
- Savoring of the present moment
- Practice: Here and Now Pleasantness
- Use selective memory to savor the past and future
- Practice: Savoring Success: Past, Present, and Future
- Harnessing Gratitude to Increase Positive Emotions
- Manage depression with gratitude
- Gratitude research
- Four psychological reasons for gratitude
- Techniques that make gratitude interpersonal and enhance supportive social networks
- Practice: The G.L.A.D. Technique
- Heal Emotional Pain through Acceptance, Forgiveness, and Compassion
- Forgiveness for moving forward from trauma
- Forgiveness is a skill
- Research on compassion practice
- Changes in brain function
- Security priming for feelings of safety and trust
- Develop positive emotions and resources
- Practice: Loving-Kindness Affirmation
- The Truth About Stress
- Biological markers of stress: Telomeres and aging
- Identify and assess client stress levels
- Perceived Stress Scale
- Epstein Stress-Management Inventory
- Practice: Be a Smart Stress-Avoider
- Mindfulness for Addictive Cravings
- Emotional regulation for cravings
- Impulse control and craving control using grounding
- Practice: S-T-O-P Grounding Technique
- Change the Perception of Pain Mindfulness for Chronic Pain
- Introduction to the Body Scan Practice
- Demonstrate how to pay attention non-judgmentally
- Powerful grounding method; applications
- Practice: Surf the Body (The Body Scan)
- The Power of Sense Grounding Trauma
- Constructively distance from PTSD and negativity
- Three kinds of sense grounding
- Practice: Focusing on Favorites
- Reduce Anxiety by Mindfully Managing Transitions
- Manage transitions through movement and nature
- Process orientation vs. outcome orientation
- Attention Restoration Theory
- Effects of nature on focus, moods, & healing
- Slow down with nature to get present
- Integrated Tools
- Practice: Ground-Surfing (Mindful Walking)
- Practice: Turning Down the Volume with Nature
- Re-Envision and Refocus
- Working with difficult, unresolved life situations
- Metacognition as a path to insight
- Practice: Bear Meditation
- Put It All Together
- Create a mindfulness roadmap for clients
- Bundling practices together
- Engage through learning styles
- Maintain skills
- Follow-up and reinforcement
Research limitations and the potential risks of mindfulness in treatment
Donald Altman, M.A., LPC, is a psychotherapist, award-winning writer, former Buddhist monk, teacher and an adjunct professor at Lewis and Clark Graduate School of Education and Counseling. He is also a faculty member of the Interpersonal Neurobiology program at Portland State University and teaches various classes blending mindfulness and Interpersonal Neurobiology.
A prolific writer whose career spans more than 25 years, Donald has authored several pioneering books on mindfulness, beginning with his 1998 Art of the Inner Meal (HarperOne, 1999). His book, The Mindfulness Code (New World Library, 2010) was named as “One of the Best Spiritual Books of 2010.” He has also authored The Mindfulness Toolbox for Relationships: 50 Practical Tips, Tools & Handouts for Building Compassionate Connections (PESI, 2018), Stay Mindful & Color: Find Calm, Clarity and Happiness (PESI, 2016), Meal By Meal (New World Library, 2004), Living Kindness (Moon Lake Media, 2009), One Minute Mindfulness (New World Library, 2011), The Joy Compass (New Harbinger, 2012), The Mindfulness Toolbox: 50 Practical Tips, Tools & Handouts for Anxiety, Depression, Stress & Pain (PESI, 2014) and 101 Mindful Ways to Build Resilience: Cultivate Calm, Clarity, Optimism & Happiness Each Day (PESI, 2015).
In addition to his books, Donald was a staff writer for an EMMY-Award winning children’s television show (“The Magic Door,” CBS Chicago), won an American Medical Writer’s Association Award, co-created the first interactive comic strip on America Online, and has had articles appear in New Age Journal, the Los Angeles Times, and Independent Business Magazine, among others.
Donald reaches out to the professional community by serving as the vice president of The Center for Mindful Eating. Donald works extensively with mindful meditation in his own life, as well as offering these tools to others through his books and classes. He teaches mindfulness and spiritual values around the country. He is dedicated to bringing these ancient practices in tune with modern living and to invite wellness into our stress-filled lives. Donald is also a member of the Burma Buddhist Association. An avid motorcyclist, he enjoys riding his motorcycle along the beautiful Oregon coast.
Financial: Donald Altman is in private practice. He is an Adjunct Faculty member of the Interpersonal Neurobiology Program at Portland State University. Mr. Altman receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Donald Altman has no relevant nonfinancial relationship to disclose.
Buy the 3-Day Advanced Mindfulness Course – Donald Altman course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with 3-Day Advanced Mindfulness Course – Donald Altman courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing 3-Day Advanced Mindfulness Course – Donald Altman courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the 3-Day Advanced Mindfulness Course – Donald Altman course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “3-Day Advanced Mindfulness Course – Donald Altman course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 3-Day Advanced Mindfulness Course – Donald Altman course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 3-Day Advanced Mindfulness Course – Donald Altman course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.