Buy EMDR -Effectively Treat Trauma and Move Clients Forward – Elaine Strid Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
EMDR -Effectively Treat Trauma and Move Clients Forward by Elaine Strid,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Elaine Strid
- 12 Hours 33 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jun 28, 2017
- See transformation through an EMDR demonstration
- Learn EMDR skills and spend hours practicing with guidance!
- How to help your clients move from “I’m worthless” to “I’m great and I CAN!”
If you’ve heard of EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing), you know it works to heal trauma and you want to know more, this workshop is for you! Attend this unique workshop and learn essential information you need to know about EMDR.
Dr. Elaine Strid, EMDR-Trained Therapist, will first teach you about EMDR and the neurobiology of how EMDR can change the brain. Then she will do a complete live demonstration so you can see EMDR in action!
In this unique EMDR workshop, you will understand the benefit of EMDR and the impact it can have on your clinical work. You will also learn the 8 Stages of EMDR Therapy and have more than three hours of practice time with some the foundational EMDR skills.
Dr. Strid hears often from fellow trauma clinicians that they do a great job working with clients to cope better with trauma; however, clients claim that they feel “filthy and powerless” about themselves. Elaine will show you how EMDR can help clients move forward to truly heal from the inside out and how to live a fulfilling life again.
|Manual ZNM052165 (4.00 MB)
|Available after Purchase
|Appendices A-E (0.31 MB)
|Available after Purchase
EMDR & How it Changes the Brain
- Definition: Origin from Francine Shapiro
- Purpose in resolution of trauma
- How EMDR rewires the brain
EMDR 8 Stages Protocol and More
- Get the client ready for EMDR
- Identify and explain the 8 Stages
- How to handle dissociation
- Checking the safety in the safe place
- SUDs (Subjective Units of Distress)
- Negative and positive cognition
- Installing the positive
- Using body scans
- Being very present and aware of your client
- What to do when things aren’t working well
EMDR Techniques for You and Your Clients
- Safe place techniques for clients outside of therapy
- EMDR when flashbacks happen
- Butterfly hug
- Hot water bath
- Foot in shoe tapping
- Breathing out the bad, In with the good
Teaching EMDR Techniques to Clients
- Entry level – benefits to develop safety to use in session
- Add to the client’s toolbox while trauma resolution is occurring
- Develop the client into 3 confidence levels using EMDR techniques:
- Safety with self
- Safety with others they are close to
- Safety with strangers & general safety in public
Importance of Positive EMDR/Positive Cognition Reinforcement
- Practice counselor confidence with EMDR
- Find where the deficits are
- Build self-control, confidence and character traits in your clients
- Help clients develop skills in maturity in relationships
- Help them become more self-aware
- Somatization awareness
- Emotional shutdowns
- Inability to bond
- Build self-value in clients
- Bonding/attachment skills
- Confidence in goal setting
- Capabilities to say no/yes to their dreams
How to Pair EMDR with Other Therapies
- Research base for using EMDR with other therapy techniques
EMDR in Action- Practice Throughout Both Days
- Watch a transformation via an EMDR demonstration
- Practice with questions and body scanning
- Practice of positive cognition and new brain traits
- Use EMDR in fear situations
- EMDR for confidence building
- Restore Self from Compassion Fatigue for yourself
Where to Go from Here?
- EMDRIA Certification guidelines and information
- More intensive EMDR trainings
- Other EMDR resources
Elaine Strid, PhD, LPC, holds a doctorate in clinical psychology and two master’s degrees; one in counseling and the other in pastoral studies. Dr. Strid completed Level I & Level II EMDRIA trainings and has used EMDR in her private practice for over 15 years. Dr. Strid uses EMDR in conjunction with other therapy techniques and alone in resolving current crises, relationship issues and debilitating flashbacks.
Dr. Strid has worked with Safe House, Domestic Violence, and Victims Assistance programs including clients that have had trauma occur within the last 72 hours to resolve their acute stress using EMDR. She advocates for the pursuit of new wisdom and evidence-based techniques that can be applied in clinical practice to help clients move beyond trauma into a skilled, assured lifestyle.
Financial: Elaine Strid is in private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Elaine Strid has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the EMDR -Effectively Treat Trauma and Move Clients Forward – Elaine Strid course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with EMDR -Effectively Treat Trauma and Move Clients Forward – Elaine Strid courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing EMDR -Effectively Treat Trauma and Move Clients Forward – Elaine Strid courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the EMDR -Effectively Treat Trauma and Move Clients Forward – Elaine Strid course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “EMDR -Effectively Treat Trauma and Move Clients Forward – Elaine Strid course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the EMDR -Effectively Treat Trauma and Move Clients Forward – Elaine Strid course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the EMDR -Effectively Treat Trauma and Move Clients Forward – Elaine Strid course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.