Buy Progressive Care Certificate Course -Conquer the High Acuity Patient – Robin Gilbert Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Progressive Care Certificate Course -Conquer the High Acuity Patient by Robin Gilbert,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Robin Gilbert
- 13 Hours 5 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Nov 09, 2020
Progressive care patients often require extensive pulmonary and cardiac interventions, management of arterial lines, ventilators, wound care … and much more.
The complexities can leave you feeling intimidated; uncertain you can handle the responsibility of providing the best possible care for higher acuity patients. Have there been times in the past that you wished you had done more …?
Whether you are on a unit that is transitioning to progressive care, or currently work on a PCU, this essential 2-Day training will build these skills you need to confidently and effectively work with progressive care patients!
Watch and increase your competency and clinical sophistication with tips, tools and tactics to:
- Strengthen your assessment skills and spot problems before they get worse
- Dramatically increase your confidence in caring for acutely ill patients
- Interpret ABG results with ease and confidence
- Correctly choose the best interventions for the situation
During this intense course, Robin Gilbert, MSN, RN, CEN, CPEN, will provide you with new clinical insights and critical thinking skills so you won’t need to feel uncertain, scared or at risk any more. Purchase today and leave the program with a new peace of mind working with progressive care patients!
|Manual – Progressive Care Certificate Course (33.18 MB)
|Available after Purchase
|Extra Handouts (2.90 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Neurology: Starting at the Top
- Traumatic Brain Injury
Cardiovascular: Keeping in Rhythm
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (STEMI, NON-STEMI, Angina)
- EKG interpretation (The down and dirty)
- Heart failure
- Pericarditis, Myocarditis, Endocarditis
- Valve disease
- Acute respiratory failure
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome
- COPD, Asthma, Asthma COPD
- Overlap Syndrome
- Pulmonary embolism
- BiPAP, CPAP, mechanical ventilation
Acid Base in a Nutshell: ABG’s
- Buffer to Blame: Who’s Guilty? (Respiratory or Metabolic)
- Is there an accomplice involved? (Compensating/Not compensating)
- Acute Kidney Injury
- Potassium, Sodium, Calcium, Magnesium Imbalance
- Bowel obstructions
- Abdominal Compartment Syndrome
- Acute abdomen
- GI Bleed
Hematologic & Immune System
- Anaphylactic reactions
- Hyperglycemic states
- Thyroid storm
- Monitoring systems
- Vasopressors & Inotropes
- Insulin drips
- Pulmonary medications
- Sink or swim: IV fluids in critically ill
- Multisystem trauma
Critical Care Patients with Special Needs
- Bariatric patient
- High risk obstetric
- Assistive devices
Preparations for the Future
- CardioMEMS HF system
- Extracorporeal cardiopulmonary resuscitation (ECPR)
- Resuscitative endovascular balloon occlusion of the aorta (REBOA)
- Tandem heart
Pulling it all Together
- Case based presentations & discussion
Robin Gilbert, MSN, RN, CEN, CPEN, has over 25 years’ experience in emergency nursing. She is both a certified emergency nurse and certified pediatric emergency nurse. Robin has extensive experience working in the emergency department, progressive care, intermediate care, transitional care, step-down and, currently, as the regional manager for staff development at Central Maine Medical Center. Robin draws on her expertise to teach her own hospital staff and experienced healthcare audiences throughout the country on a variety of critical care and emergency nursing topics.
She has been an item writer for the Board Certification of Emergency Nursing (BCEN), a former Chairperson of BCEN, and most recently a contributing writer for the current CEN Review Manual. Robin is an active member of the Emergency Nurses Association, the American Nurses Association, Society of Critical Care Medicine, Association for Nursing Professional Development, and is a reviewer for the ANCC’s Pathway to Excellence.
Financial: Robin Gilbert has an employment relationship with Central Maine Medical Center and Rumford Hospital. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Robin Gilbert has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Progressive Care Certificate Course -Conquer the High Acuity Patient – Robin Gilbert course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Progressive Care Certificate Course -Conquer the High Acuity Patient – Robin Gilbert courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Progressive Care Certificate Course -Conquer the High Acuity Patient – Robin Gilbert courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Progressive Care Certificate Course -Conquer the High Acuity Patient – Robin Gilbert course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Progressive Care Certificate Course -Conquer the High Acuity Patient – Robin Gilbert course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Progressive Care Certificate Course -Conquer the High Acuity Patient – Robin Gilbert course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Progressive Care Certificate Course -Conquer the High Acuity Patient – Robin Gilbert course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.