Buy 3 Day -Legal Nurse Intensive Training Course – Brenda Elliff Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
3 Day -Legal Nurse Intensive Training Course by Brenda Elliff,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Brenda Elliff
- 16 Hours 53 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 10, 2019
Are you unknowingly putting your career at risk? Perhaps you want to make sure you are practicing safely so that you never get called to the courtroom? Maybe you are interested in one day considering a lucrative side job as a Legal Nurse Consultant?
This recording will provide just the information you need! We know that most days nurses are literally superhuman, but mistakes can still get made. It’s time to learn how you can secure your job, license, and protect yourself from potential lawsuits.
Meet Jessica. Jessica had always heard, “if you don’t document, you will get in trouble.” During her orientation for a new job, her preceptor taught her how to document the unit requirements and reassured Jessica that writing much more than that was a waste of time. Jessica never questioned this, and actually thought, “ I don’t need to worry about charting; the computer takes care of that. If I chart what my unit audits for, I can sleep soundly.”
2 years later … Jessica sits down quietly at the deposition table, spells her name for the court reporter and is sworn in. “Do you promise to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.” If this happened to Jessica, it could happen to you!
In this comprehensive training course in Legal Nursing, expert Brenda Elliff, RN, MPA, ONC, CCM, LNCC provides intense training on nursing documentation and litigation to transform the way you think about your nursing practice and how you document the care you provide.
|Manual – 3-Day Legal Nursing Intensive Training Course (5.4 MB)
|Available after Purchase
- Evolving trends in nursing litigation today
- The essence of the story behind litigation
- The burden of proof
- The expert witness seals the deal. Understand the impact.
- Learn whether you should (or shouldn’t) have your own malpractice coverage
The Components of Documentation
- Guidelines and interpretation
- Avoiding mistakes
- A lawyer’s secret weapon: Time stamping on YOUR documentation
- Social networking and indirect care
- Timeline chronology and mapping the case
Electronic Nursing Documentation
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Meaningful Use
- Risky electronic documentation practices
- Charting by exception
- Dangers of email, social networking, and texting
- Should you make a late chart entry? Or not …?
- Avoid the hazards of dropdown boxes in your medical record system
Electronic Medical Record Strategies
- Time management
- Software knowledge/Informatics
- Does the case have merit?
Reimbursement and Documentation
- Medicare and Medicaid Changes
- Incentives for participation
- Hospital Acquired Conditions
Elements of a Lawsuit
- Plaintiff complaints
- Medical record review
- Timeline chronology
- Plaintiff deposition testimony
Documentation: When Things Go Wrong
- Unsafe processes
- Incident reporting
- Adverse events and risk factors
- When to ask/demand help from a supervisor
- When the patient must transfer out
- Standards that are within standards
- Deviations, real or perceived
- Errors of omission and commission
- Communicating clearly
- Defense deposition testimony
Avoiding Risky Documentation
- Credible evidence
- Avoiding ambiguity
- Recording events objectively
- Late entries and correcting errors
What if the Worst Happens
- Duty/Breach of Duty
- Nurse Practice Act
- State Board of Nursing
Brenda Elliff, RN, MPA, ONC, CCM, LNCC established Elliff Medical-Legal Services in 1996. As a legal nurse consultant, she assists on both plaintiff and defense cases. She performs record reviews, develops strategies and provides expert witness preparation.
Her work involves Medical Malpractice, Worker’s Compensation, Personal Injury and a variety of legal cases. Previously, Brenda worked as a Health Care Coordinator for a large law firm and taught a Legal Nurse Consultation review course. Initially she began working with attorneys on legal cases in California and has now expanded her scope throughout the Pacific NW.
Her clinical nursing experiences are vast and span 40 years. Brenda has worked as a staff nurse, as a nurse manager at major teaching facilities, as nurse case manager and as an adjunct nursing professor.
When not nursing, Brenda enjoys participating with a local performing group. The group has performed at the LA Christmas Parade, 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Parade in Honolulu, Washington DC Cherry Blossom Parade.
Past nurses who have attended Brenda’s programs have appreciated the dynamic and fun way in which she can deliver excellent clinical and legal information. She has been a sought-after speaker at national, state and local levels, on a variety of topics that draw from her areas of expertise.
Financial: Brenda Elliff maintains a private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Brenda Elliff has no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
Buy the 3 Day -Legal Nurse Intensive Training Course – Brenda Elliff course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with 3 Day -Legal Nurse Intensive Training Course – Brenda Elliff courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing 3 Day -Legal Nurse Intensive Training Course – Brenda Elliff courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the 3 Day -Legal Nurse Intensive Training Course – Brenda Elliff course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “3 Day -Legal Nurse Intensive Training Course – Brenda Elliff course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 3 Day -Legal Nurse Intensive Training Course – Brenda Elliff course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 3 Day -Legal Nurse Intensive Training Course – Brenda Elliff course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.