Buy 2-Day -Cardiovascular Course -Conquer the Deteriorating Cardiac Patient – Cheryl Herrmann Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
2-Day -Cardiovascular Course -Conquer the Deteriorating Cardiac Patient by Cheryl Herrmann,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Cheryl Herrmann
- 11 Hours 42 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 23, 2020
Imagine you are taking care of your patient – anywhere – any department/floor in the hospital, a nursing home, surgical site, or during a home health visit and suddenly grasp that an emergent cardiac situation is unfolding. Do you feel confident that you would know how to respond?
When your patient is experiencing an acute myocardial infarction, heart failure exacerbation, or a dissecting aneurysm, are you confident you can rapidly assess and intervene with the most current evidence-based interventions? What if your patient has an LVAD? Do you have the ability to deliver the care needed for this patient and troubleshoot the device? Join nationally-recognized cardiac clinical nurse specialist Cheryl Herrmann, RN, MS, APN, CCRN, CCNS-CSC-CMC, in this 2-day recording as she explains complex concepts to advance your current skills and transform your own practice.
You will analyze challenging case studies to recognize the borderline and abnormal findings that you may have previously missed. Whether you are a seasoned cardiac professional or noncardiac professional wanting to learn more about life-threatening cardiac issues, you do not want to miss this workshop. It is guaranteed to provide you with new clinical insights and critical thinking skills, so you won’t need to feel uncertain, scared or at risk anymore!
|Manual – The 2020 Cardiovascular Course (68.1 MB)
|Available after Purchase
|Manual (Part 2) (17.4 MB)
|Available after Purchase
12 Lead EKG Pearls from a Cardiac Expert
- Coronary angiographic correlation
- Ischemia, injury, infarction patterns
- Atypical presentations
- Advanced 12 lead EKG – subtle and high-risk signs
- Presentations, analysis, and clinical application
STEMI and NSTEMI: Quick Assessment to Improve Outcomes
- Differentiating cardiac and non-cardiac causes of elevated troponins
- Stress tests – what to order & how to interpret results
- Medical management
- Coronary stents
- Beta blockers
Identification and Treatment of Heart Blocks
- 1st Degree AV Block
- 2nd Degree AV Block, Type I Wenckbach
- 2nd Degree AV Block, Type II, Mobitz II
- 3rd Degree AV Block
- Right bundle branch block vs left bundle branch block
- Incomplete RBBB and LBBB
As Easy as Black and White: Chest X-ray Evaluation
- The chest x-ray
- Black and white principles
- Systematic approach
- Invasive line identification
- As easy as black
- Identifying pneumothorax and subcutaneous emphysema
- Treatment priorities
- As easy as white
- Pulmonary edema
- Pleural effusion
- Pericardial effusion
- Cardiac tamponade
- Clinical application and treatment
- Beyond the basics
- Aortic aneurysm
- Lung tumor
- Post op changes with pneumonectomy
Cardiomyopathy and Heart Failure – Cutting Edge Assessment Skills and Treatments
- Differentiating cardiomyopathy and HF
- Types of cardiomyopathy
- Takotsubo/Broken Heart
- Tachycardia induced
- Drug/alcohol/toxin induced
- Pharmacological Treatments
- Ace inhibitors
- Angiotensin receptor blockers
- Angiotensin receptor neprilysin inhibitor
- Beta blockers
- Optimizing outcomes with titrations of medications
- Nonpharmacological interventions
- Advanced care planning
- Case studies & clinical application
Advanced Heart Failure Treatment – LVAD (Left Ventricular Assist Device)
- Mechanics of LVAD
- Patient selection
- Care of the LVAD patient in community setting
- Complications of LVAD
- LVAD case Studies & clinical application
Preventing an Aortic Aneurysm/Dissection
- Rapid & correct identification of the troublesome signs and symptoms
- Endoluminal graft repair
- Medical/medication management
- Assessment cues
- Treatment of complications – including spinal cord ischemia
- Case presentations and analysis
Sharpen Your Assessment Skills with Challenging Case Studies
- Case presentation
- Vital sign and lab analysis
- 12 lead EKG analysis
- CXR analysis
- Interventions and treatment plan
CHERYL HERRMANN, RN, MS, APRN, CCRN, CCNS-CSC/CMC, has 31 years of nursing experience—15 years as a bedside nurse in SICU, Neuro ICU, and CVICU, and 16 years as a cardiac clinical nurse specialist. As a cardiac CNS, she cares for patients in cardiac prep and recovery, cardiac catheterization, surgery, ICU, telemetry/progressive units, and at discharge. In addition, Ms. Herrmann is a Prehospital RN for the local ambulance service. She has a passion for cardiac nursing and is an advocate for heart health, particularly in raising awareness of heart disease in women.
Ms. Herrmann is a reviewer for a critical care textbook as well as several nursing journals, one of which, Critical Care Clinics, recently published her article “A Woman’s Heart is Different.” She is a popular presenter for local nursing colleges, church and service groups, and EMS groups, as well as national conferences such as the American Association of Critical Care Nurses NTI. In 23 years of volunteer work, she has provided vital medical supplies, services, and training to the poor and disadvantaged in Mexico, Ethiopia, Haiti, and Indonesia. She has been team leader of 40 medical-dental teams to Mexico and participated in a Critical Care Nursing Ambassador program to China.
In 2005, Ms. Herrmann was honored with the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses Circle of Excellence—Excellent Clinical Nurse Specialist Award and the Twenty-Five Women in Leadership Award in central Illinois. She is the recipient of the 2009 University of Illinois Alumni Award. Her nursing career has been profiled in Advance for Nurses. Ms. Herrmann believes that learning should be fun and stimulating. She has created numerous educational puzzles and games for nurses, three of which have been published in AACN News. She presents material in a way that all health professionals caring for the cardiac patient, regardless of where they are in the continuum, take home valuable knowledge and new skills. For more information about Ms. Herrmann, please visit www.cherylherrmann.com.
Financial: Cheryl D. Herrmann has an employment relationship with UnityPoint Health Cardiology. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Cheryl D. Herrmann is a member of the Illinois Society of Advanced Practice Nurses and National Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists.
Buy the 2-Day -Cardiovascular Course -Conquer the Deteriorating Cardiac Patient – Cheryl Herrmann course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with 2-Day -Cardiovascular Course -Conquer the Deteriorating Cardiac Patient – Cheryl Herrmann courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing 2-Day -Cardiovascular Course -Conquer the Deteriorating Cardiac Patient – Cheryl Herrmann courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the 2-Day -Cardiovascular Course -Conquer the Deteriorating Cardiac Patient – Cheryl Herrmann course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “2-Day -Cardiovascular Course -Conquer the Deteriorating Cardiac Patient – Cheryl Herrmann course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 2-Day -Cardiovascular Course -Conquer the Deteriorating Cardiac Patient – Cheryl Herrmann course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 2-Day -Cardiovascular Course -Conquer the Deteriorating Cardiac Patient – Cheryl Herrmann course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.