Buy 2-Day -CBT Toolkit for Depressed, Anxious and Suicidal Children and Adolescents – David M. Pratt Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
2-Day -CBT Toolkit for Depressed, Anxious and Suicidal Children and Adolescents by David M. Pratt,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- David M. Pratt
- 11 Hours 31 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 23, 2020
“I know that it can be difficult to engage children and adolescents in the treatment process. These kids are often very “reluctant doers”. Reaching this population and engaging them in meaningful therapy is quite a challenge indeed. To improve treatment, I developed my own structured therapeutic activities and wasn’t sure what was going to happen when my co-therapist and I introduced them, but we thought it was worth a try. We were surprised, and relieved, to see kids responding so well. They came to group, participated in the activities, and began to self-disclose intimate details of their lives and struggles. By using the evidence-based, structured, therapeutic activities outlined in this program, you can present treatment in a more relatable manner and help kids learn practical skills to manage depression, anxiety, and self-harm or suicidal urges.”
David M. Pratt, Ph.D., MSW
This training parallels Dr. Pratt’s recently published book, CBT Toolkit for Depressed, Anxious and Suicidal Children and Adolescents (PESI, 2019) and brings to life over 100 structured therapeutic activities you can readily use. Don’t miss this opportunity to enhance your clinical skills and provide the high-quality treatment children and adolescents both need and deserve.
|Manual – 2-Day CBT Toolkit for Depressed, Anxious and Suicidal Children and Adolescents (2.9 MB)
|Available after Purchase
|Illinois Educators Self-study Instructions (28.5 KB)
|Available after Purchase
|Illinois Educators Evaluation Form (1.2 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Therapist Guidelines: Keys to Success
- Psychoeducation: Knowledge is power
- Therapy tips: Anxiety and depression
- Introducing CBT to the client and parents
- Limitations of the research and potential risks
Goal Setting and Motivational Counseling: Are You and Your Client Working Together?
- Why goals are important
- SMART goals
- Assessing the consequences of anxiety and depression
- Pros and cons analysis
Mindfulness: Calming the Emotional Brain to Utilize the Rational Mind
- Amygdala hijack & the neuroscience of stress
- The effects of adrenalin & cortisol on the body
- Mindfulness meditation & brain functioning
- Typical stress response vs. desired stress response
- Mindfulness skills for children & adolescents
- Mindfulness practice & monitoring
Mood Monitoring: How to Help Kids Be Aware of Their Feelings
- Feeling awareness games
- Feelings and trigger situations
- Subjective units of distress scale (SUDS)
- Daily and weekly mood monitoring
Behavioral Activation: Let’s Get Active Again!
- The CBT paradigm: Behavioral activation and depression
- Behavior monitoring: Typical school & weekend day
- Life values and activities
- Identifying and covercoming barriers to healthy activities
- Conduct a behavioral activation experiment
Cognitive Processing: Helping Kids Tune into Their Thoughts
- The CBT paradigm and why thoughts are important
- Different types of stinking thinking
- Identify positive, realistic thoughts
- Identifying & monitoring my stinking thinking
Cognitive Restructuring: Staying Positive Despite Challenges
- Define cognitive restructuring
- Ambiguous situations…What’s really going on?
- Positive Psychology tools to fight depression
Social Skills Training: Teaching Essential Social Skills
- Teaching effective problem solving
- Appropriately using assertiveness
- Effective communication skills
- Practice non-verbal communication
- Conversation and “chit-chat” skills
Anxiety Treatment & Exposure Therapy: Helping Clients Face Their Fears
- Somatic management skills
- Create an anxiety hierarchy
- Identifying & correcting “catastrophic” stinking thinking
- Social skills to help manage anxiety
- Develop a “Game Plan” to help face anxiety
- Imagino Exposure
- In-Vivo Exposure
Special Topics in Treating Anxiety: Applying Exposure Therapy to Specific Anxiety Problems
- Social Anxiety
- Separation Anxiety
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder and chronic worry
- Somatic Symptom Disorder
Manage Self-Harm and Suicidal Urges: Evidence-Based Practices to Prevent Suicide and Self Harm
- Conduct an evidence-based suicide risk assessment
- Develop an evidence-based suicide prevention plan
- Use behavioral chain analysis to prevent future self-harm
- Create a hope box
- Emotional distress tolerance skills to resist self-harm urges
- Future time imaging
- Using acceptance and commitment to improve happiness
- Problem-solving in a crisis
- CBT “coping card” for self-harm prevention
Parent Involvement: Parents are Your Clients Too!
- Parent involvement in the evaluation process and treatment plan
- Confidentiality considerations
- Family behavioral activation, problem solving, & contracts
- Parent support & stress management
Western New York Psychotherapy Services
David M. Pratt, Ph.D., MSW, is in private practice and Director of the Mood Management Program at the Western New York Psychotherapy Services in Amherst, NY. He is presently on faculty with the University at Buffalo, School of Social Work, Office of Continuing Education, and a member of New York State, Office of Mental Health Advisory Board on Evidence-Based Treatments for Youth. He was the Principal Psychologist at the Western New York Children’s Psychiatric Center, Clinical Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at the University at Buffalo and Adjunct Professor/Lecturer, University at Buffalo Counseling, School and Educational Psychology department.
Dr. Pratt has conducted numerous trainings/workshops in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy at local, state, national, and international forums. He is well regarded as an engaging trainer who emphasizes practical skill development.
Financial: David Pratt is in private practice. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: David Pratt has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the 2-Day -CBT Toolkit for Depressed, Anxious and Suicidal Children and Adolescents – David M. Pratt course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with 2-Day -CBT Toolkit for Depressed, Anxious and Suicidal Children and Adolescents – David M. Pratt courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing 2-Day -CBT Toolkit for Depressed, Anxious and Suicidal Children and Adolescents – David M. Pratt courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the 2-Day -CBT Toolkit for Depressed, Anxious and Suicidal Children and Adolescents – David M. Pratt course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “2-Day -CBT Toolkit for Depressed, Anxious and Suicidal Children and Adolescents – David M. Pratt course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 2-Day -CBT Toolkit for Depressed, Anxious and Suicidal Children and Adolescents – David M. Pratt course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 2-Day -CBT Toolkit for Depressed, Anxious and Suicidal Children and Adolescents – David M. Pratt course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.