Buy 2-Day Certificate in Orthopedic Rehabilitation – A Masterclass in the Top Techniques – Robert Donatelli, Shante Cofield, Milica McDowell, Margaux Lojacono, Joe Lorenzetti Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
2-Day Certificate in Orthopedic Rehabilitation by A Masterclass in the Top Techniques – Robert Donatelli, Shante Cofield, Milica McDowell, Margaux Lojacono, Joe Lorenzetti,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Robert Donatelli | Shante Cofield | Milica McDowell | Margaux Lojacono | Joe Lorenzetti
- 11 Hours 9 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jul 25, 2019
Traditional no-pain-no-gain interventions can be counterproductive, activating self-defense mechanisms that freeze muscles, compress nerves, sharpen pain, and diminish outcomes.
And when these “tried and true” treatments fail, clients can give up on therapy completely — leaving you questioning your effectiveness and worrying that your treatment techniques are out of date.
This master class recording will upgrade your skills and reinvigorate your practice with cutting-edge solutions you can immediately apply with the clients you treat each day.
Watch today’s leading experts as they share new techniques and tests that will allow you to identify orthopedic problems, prevent plateaus, reduce re-injury and enhance outcomes in fewer sessions than ever before! Built on today’s best practices, this program will show you how to better identify root causes of impairment and maximize results by combining multiple approaches, from the McKenzie Method® to technology-guided movement screening, IASTM, cupping, taping and exercise.
Best of all you’ll walk away with your Certificate in Orthopedic Rehabilitation, making you a go-to resource, and letting clients know that you’ve invested the time and effort to provide treatment at the highest level.
Don’t let your practice grow obsolete!
Confidently guide your next patient toward rapid improvements with today’s top methods in orthopedic rehabilitation.
PLEASE NOTE: This is the same content from the 2019 Rehab Summit, you cannot receive self-study credit for this program if you have already attended the live workshops.
|Manual – Orthopedic Rehabilitation (10 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Hot Topics and Innovations in Orthopedics
Upgrade Your Assessment and Clinical Reasoning Skills
Get to the root causes of impairments faster with better evaluations for:
- Movement dysfunction
- Mobility, stability, and neurological deficits
- Fascial fitness
- Scar mobility
- Functional strength
Expand Your Rehab Toolbox for Orthopedic Rehab
Effective techniques you can use immediately to:
- Reduce pain
- Improve movement, balance, mobility and function
- Enhance peak performance and strength
- Prevent re-injury and readmissions
How to Combine Multiple Modalities More Effectively for Better Results
- McKenzie Method of Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy®
- McKenzie Method Pain-Mechanism Classification System® Technology-guided movement screening
- Myofascial cupping
- Kinesiology taping
- Therapeutic exercise
Design Robust, Innovative Plans of Care for Your Patients
- Comprehensive strategies for:
- Sports injuries and performance
- Rotator cuff tears and impingement
- Low back pain
- Lumbo/pelvic/hip complex impairments
- ACL injuries
- Fascial restrictions
Case Studies and Lab Demonstrations
Putting it all together
Robert Donatelli, PhD, PT is the Director of Out Reach Sports Program in Las Vegas, NV where he works directly with the UNLV hockey team and is responsible for the development of a post-concussion program and assessment and treatment of injuries. During his career, he has worked with an impressive list of sports teams as well as professional and Olympic athletes including Andy Roddick, Jimmy Connors, John McEnroe, Natalie Gublis, the Chinese Olympic Team, and most recently with Dan Uggla of the Washington Nationals. In addition to his accomplishments in the clinical arena, Dr. Donatelli has lectured both nationally and internationally as a keynote and has published over 30 articles in peer reviewed journals and published three textbooks; Physical Therapy of the Shoulder 5th Ed, Orthopedic Physical Therapy 4thed Biomechanics of the Foot and Ankle 2nd Ed and Sports Specific Rehabilitation 1st.
Financial: Robert Donatelli is the director of Out Reach Sports Programs. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: No relevant nonfinancial relationships exist.
Physical therapist turned entrepreneur, Dr. Shanté Cofield, aka The Movement Maestro, is the founder of The Movement Maestro LLC, a social-media based company that provides both online and in-person education for movement professionals around the world. Shanté’s passion for digital business has helped her amass a social media following of nearly 60,000 people, become an international speaker, and launch her own podcast, Maestro on the Mic, which has been downloaded over half a million times to date. With her continued success in the digital space, Shanté’s professional pursuits now center around providing business coaching to movement professionals, with a focus on brand strategy and community development in the ever-growing digital marketplace.
Shanté is a proud SoCal resident, drives a hypergreen Jeep Wrangler, and wishes to leave you with this message:
Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.
Financial: C. Shante Cofield is the creator of The Movement Maestro. She receives a speaking honorarium from RockTape. Dr. Cofield receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: C. Shante Cofield has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
MILICA MCDOWELL CONSULTING PLLC
Dr. Milica McDowell has been in clinical physical therapy practice for 15 years.
Following undergraduate studies in Exercise Physiology at Montana State University, Milica received her Master’s Degree from University of Colorado and her Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Idaho State University, where she studied knee injuries in team sport athletes.
Milica has specialized in orthopedics and sports medicine throughout her rehab career, working with athletes of all ages and ability levels. She owns and operates Clearwater Physical Therapy, Bluebird Medical Supply Company and Epic Fitness Center.
In addition to her clinical practice and teaching in the Masters of Science in Science Education and undergraduate Human Performance Programs at Montana State University, Milica is a founder and the Chief Medical Officer of 4c Sports Injury Analytics.
Milica’s primary areas of research interest include biomechanical baseline testing, kinematic predictors of athletic injury, and postural sway as a concussion assessment tool. She is a member of APTA and NATA and volunteers her time for Ironman triathlon medical support. Milica enjoys recreating with her family, cooking, triathlon, downhill skiing and goldendoodles.
Financial: Receives a speaking honorarium and consultant honorarium from RockTape.
Non-financial: No relevant non-financial relationships exist.
Margaux Lojacono, PT, DPT, MS, OCS, FAAOMPT, Cert. MDT, graduated from Ithaca College with a Master of Science degree in physical therapy from Ithaca College in 1999, and received her Doctor of physical therapy from Daemen College in 2007. She has worked for Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center since 2001 in a variety of settings and works at the Summit Healthplex satellite outpatient clinic. She is the lead physical therapist for the Center’s multidisciplinary concussion management team. She is a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapists and is also boardcertified as an Orthopedic Clinical Specialist.
Financial: Margaux Lojacono has an employment relationship with Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center. She receives compensation from McKenzie Institute USA. Dr. Lojacono receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Margaux Lojacono is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association and the American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists
Joe Lorenzetti, PT, DPT, MS, OCS, FAAOMPT, Cert. MDT, MTC, graduated from D’Youville College in 2004 with his Master’s degree in physical therapy. In 2010, he completed his Doctorate in physical therapy through the University of St. Augustine in St. Augustine, Florida. Joe also earned his Manual Therapy Certification through the same University. He is also certified in Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy (MDT). He finished the Orthopedic Manual Physical Fellowship offered by Daemen College in 2014. He most recently completed the orthopedic clinical specialist examination through the American Physical therapy Association.
Joe serves as a Fellowship mentor for the McKenzie Institute and Daemen College. He is also an adjunct instructor for both the Bryant & Stratton College Physical Therapy Assistant program and the Daemen College Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy program. He is the Clinical Specialist for the spine program at Catholic Health System in Buffalo, NY.
Financial: Joe Lorenzetti is an adjunct professor at Bryant & Stratton College and Daemen College. He receives compensation from McKenzie Institute USA. Dr. Lorenzetti receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Joe Lorenzetti is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association and the American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists.
Buy the 2-Day Certificate in Orthopedic Rehabilitation – A Masterclass in the Top Techniques – Robert Donatelli, Shante Cofield, Milica McDowell, Margaux Lojacono, Joe Lorenzetti course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with 2-Day Certificate in Orthopedic Rehabilitation – A Masterclass in the Top Techniques – Robert Donatelli, Shante Cofield, Milica McDowell, Margaux Lojacono, Joe Lorenzetti courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing 2-Day Certificate in Orthopedic Rehabilitation – A Masterclass in the Top Techniques – Robert Donatelli, Shante Cofield, Milica McDowell, Margaux Lojacono, Joe Lorenzetti courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the 2-Day Certificate in Orthopedic Rehabilitation – A Masterclass in the Top Techniques – Robert Donatelli, Shante Cofield, Milica McDowell, Margaux Lojacono, Joe Lorenzetti course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “2-Day Certificate in Orthopedic Rehabilitation – A Masterclass in the Top Techniques – Robert Donatelli, Shante Cofield, Milica McDowell, Margaux Lojacono, Joe Lorenzetti course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 2-Day Certificate in Orthopedic Rehabilitation – A Masterclass in the Top Techniques – Robert Donatelli, Shante Cofield, Milica McDowell, Margaux Lojacono, Joe Lorenzetti course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 2-Day Certificate in Orthopedic Rehabilitation – A Masterclass in the Top Techniques – Robert Donatelli, Shante Cofield, Milica McDowell, Margaux Lojacono, Joe Lorenzetti course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.