Buy 2-Day -Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in Practice -Effective Techniques for Treating Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, and Family-Based Turmoil – Avidan Milevsky Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
2-Day -Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in Practice -Effective Techniques for Treating Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, and Family-Based Turmoil by Avidan Milevsky,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Avidan Milevsky
- 12 Hours 8 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 04, 2019
Do you have a client who everyone else has given up on?
They’ve seen multiple therapists; without the relief, they want and deserve. Maybe you feel stuck with this client – and at this point, even the client believes they are not capable of getting better.
You can offer them hope…with practical interventions that are proven to WORK!
Evidence points to Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) as one of the most effective treatments for many chronic, recurring, and challenging mental health conditions.
If you’ve been using CBT skills and aren’t getting the response you expected, then don’t miss this opportunity to master a fresh set of clinical tools and skills that will transform your practice. This is NOT a “one-strategy-fits-all” approach.
This CBT course offers you a complete collection of practical ways to integrate this empirically supported approach in your very next session.
- Proven, effective techniques you can use with your clients for the most common presenting problems … including anxiety, depression and trauma.
- A collection of specific, practical tips with real-world examples to help you adapt these proven principles to fit your client’s unique needs … building a strong, collaborative relationship with them and shifting their negative beliefs without your client feeling disrespected or shamed.
- Example script examples to masterfully overcome the most common objections and problems therapists encounter at each stage of therapy.
|Manual – 2-Day Cognitive Behavior Therapy in Practice (3.2 MB)
|Available after Purchase
- The cognitive model
- Measurements and assessments
- Short term interventions
- Demystifying the process
- Accountability and independence
- Continuity of sessions
- Establishing a therapeutic alliance
- Research risks and limitations
Techniques Used in CBT
- Empirical practice
- Case conceptualization roadmap
Cognitive Tools and Strategies
- Session agenda and assessment
- Automatic thoughts
- Core beliefs, assumptions, reactions, and coping
- Situational reactions
Modifying Rigid Cognitions and Core Beliefs
- Confronting automatic thoughts
- Cognitive distortions and automatic thoughts
- Modifying core beliefs
Behavioral Tools and Strategies
- Behaviorism in practice
- Systematic desensitization
- Hierarchy of fears
- Emotional and behavioral exposure
- Relaxation, breathing and mindfulness
- Goal setting and progress check
- Positive engagement and communication strategies
- Target behavior selection
- Behavior assessment
- Homework tasks
Offshoot Models and Third Wave Approaches
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Schema Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based CBT
CBT for Depression and Suicide
- Risk assessment strategies for suicidal ideation
- Cognitive model and modifying negative cognitions
- Behavioral activation
- Sleep hygiene
- Activity monitoring and scheduling
- Gratitude and meaning
CBT for Anger
- Cognitive model of anger
- Symptom management
- The zone of intervention
CBT for Anxiety
- Cognitive model of anxiety
- OCD, Generalized Anxiety, Social Anxiety, Panic Disorders, Phobias
- Hierarchy work
- Subjective Units of Distress Scale
- Exposure and Response Prevention
- Intrusive thoughts metacognitive strategies
- Behavioral experiments
CBT for Trauma and PTSD
- Neurological and memory foundations of trauma
- Prolonged Exposure
- Trauma narratives
- Childhood memories, traumas and core beliefs
- Experiential techniques
Family Turmoil and the Cognitive Model
- Family-based core beliefs
- The use of family support
- The Parental Context
Application to Clinical Practice with Case Studies and Role Plans
Avidan Milevsky, PhD, LCPC, has over 20 years of experience specializing in the broad application of cognitive behavioral interventions for multiple client difficulties. He is an associate professor of psychology at Ariel University and a psychotherapist at The Center for Mental Health in Bet Shemesh, Israel. He also serves as a psychotherapist at Wellspring Counseling in Towson, MD.
His clinical research has produced over 100 conference presentations, more than 30 papers in peer-reviewed journals, and six books including Will I Ever be Happy Again, Understanding Adolescents for the Helping Professional, and Sibling Issues in Therapy.
Dr. Milevsky has lectured to audiences in the United States, Canada, South America, Europe, and the Middle-East on various topics including cognitive behavioral interventions for individual and family issues, parenting, sibling relationships, and the intersection between spirituality and mental health.
He has been interviewed by national media about his work including stories in The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, The Associated Press, Real Simple, and Allure magazine. Additionally, Dr. Milevsky is a columnist for Psychology Today and The Huffington Post on well-being issues. He has been a guest expert on TV and radio including an appearance on Public Radio International’s “The Takeaway.”
Financial: Avidan Milevsky has an employment relationship with Wellspring Counseling. Towson, MD. He is an associate professor of Psychology at Ariel University in Israel. He is the executive director of The Center for Mental Health in Israel. Dr. Milevsky receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Avidan Milevsky is a member of the American Psychological Association.
Buy the 2-Day -Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in Practice -Effective Techniques for Treating Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, and Family-Based Turmoil – Avidan Milevsky course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with 2-Day -Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in Practice -Effective Techniques for Treating Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, and Family-Based Turmoil – Avidan Milevsky courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing 2-Day -Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in Practice -Effective Techniques for Treating Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, and Family-Based Turmoil – Avidan Milevsky courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the 2-Day -Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in Practice -Effective Techniques for Treating Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, and Family-Based Turmoil – Avidan Milevsky course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “2-Day -Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in Practice -Effective Techniques for Treating Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, and Family-Based Turmoil – Avidan Milevsky course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 2-Day -Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in Practice -Effective Techniques for Treating Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, and Family-Based Turmoil – Avidan Milevsky course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 2-Day -Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in Practice -Effective Techniques for Treating Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, and Family-Based Turmoil – Avidan Milevsky course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.