Buy 2-Day Intensive Trauma Course -Conquer the Deteriorating Patient – Sean G. Smith Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
2-Day Intensive Trauma Course -Conquer the Deteriorating Patient by Sean G. Smith,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Sean G. Smith
- 13 Hours 2 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 11, 2020
When a trauma patient presents, your responses have to be spot on. Each patient presents uniquely. And time is critical. There may have been instances in the past when you wondered afterward if you did all that you could have for a patient….
No matter what your skill level, or what your goals, this recording will provide you with the in-depth skills and knowledge you need to confidently intervene for the life-threatening patient emergencies you face. Learn through a case-based presentation of the physiology and emergent management of traumatic mechanisms of injury. In addition to drawing from several certification exam blueprints (CCRN, CEN, CPEN…), it will serve as an excellent way for you to learn key clinical pearls that go well beyond typical trauma curriculum!
Sean Smith helped author the 7th edition of Trauma Nursing Core Curriculum, and is certified in tactical paramedicine, emergency nursing, ICU nursing, flight nursing, neonatal/pediatric critical care transport, and pediatric emergency nursing. Take advantage of Sean’s incredible insights to advance your skillset in this challenging area of patient care.
This intense course will provide new clinical insights and critical thinking skills, so you won’t need to feel uncertain, scared or at risk anymore.
|Manual – 2-Day Intensive Trauma Course (34.2 MB)
|Available after Purchase
- Head to toe physical exam
- Rapid trauma assessment (EXTERNAL trauma)
- Point of Care Ultrasound (POCUS): An evolving role in INTERNAL trauma assessment
- Pathophysiology and palliation in hemorrhage control
- Battlefield best practices brought to the bedside
- TXA, Tourniquets, Transfusion, Thoracotomies, the Trauma Triad of Death and more…
Emergent and Ongoing Pain Management in Traumatic Injuries
- Pain pathways: Transduction, transmission, modulation, and perception
- Rapid pain management relative to specific mechanisms of injury
- The underlying physiologies to consider
Head to Toe Review of Systems
- Traumatic Brain Injury, Spinal Cord Injury, Diffuse Axonal Injury
- Ocular Trauma
- Intubation in Trauma and Emergent Surgical Airways
- Blunt and Penetrating Mechanisms of Cardiac Injury
- Thoracic Cavity Injuries and Pulmonology Considerations
- Eviscerations and Other Peritoneal Cavity Concerns
- Traumatic Considerations Within the Pelvic Girdle
- Long Bone and Extremity Fractures
Specific Complex Mechanisms of Injury
- Motor vehicle trauma
- Gun shot wounds
- Kinematics of explosion related injuries
- Burn resuscitation management
Not Just Little Adults: Pediatric Trauma Review
- Rapid head to toe assessments
- Can’t miss differences between adult and pediatric patients
Putting It All Together: Case Based Review
- Identify Key Missed Moments, Lessons Learned, and Best Practices
Sean G. Smith, C-EFM, C-NPT, FP-C, TP-C, RNC-NIC, CEN, CFRN, CPEN, CCRN-CMC (Adult), CCRN-K (Neonatal), CCRN-K (Pediatric) Related seminars and products: 11
Critical-Care Professionals International
Sean G. Smith, C-EFM, C-NPT, FP-C, TP-C, RNC-NIC, CEN, CFRN, CPEN, CCRN-CMC (Adult), CCRN-K (Neonatal), CCRN-K (Pediatric), is a flight nurse-paramedic who has practiced and taught Trauma Care, Tactical Medicine, Emergency/Critical Care and Prehospital Emergency Medical Services, both in the military and the civilian world. He holds degrees in nursing and molecular biology, is a graduate of Duke University’s Legal Nurse Consulting program and is currently pursuing a master’s degree through the University of Florida College of Pharmacy. He holds multiple advanced specialty certifications as well as extensive instructor qualifications in critical care and emergency medicine.
Career highlights include numerous author/co-author credits, including: a best-selling Laboratory Medicine textbook, a chapter on Shock in Trauma Nursing Core Curriculum, and a section in the newly released Resuscitation Crisis Manual. Sean consults on clinical, legal and certification prep for numerous high-profile hospital systems (Yale, Mayo…). He routinely lectures at national/international conferences, has completed 50 + medical missions (Dominican Republic, Honduras, Morocco, Liberia, and Haiti), and medical support to the NASA Space Shuttle Program.
Financial: Sean G. Smith receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Sean G. Smith has no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
Buy the 2-Day Intensive Trauma Course -Conquer the Deteriorating Patient – Sean G. Smith course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with 2-Day Intensive Trauma Course -Conquer the Deteriorating Patient – Sean G. Smith courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing 2-Day Intensive Trauma Course -Conquer the Deteriorating Patient – Sean G. Smith courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the 2-Day Intensive Trauma Course -Conquer the Deteriorating Patient – Sean G. Smith course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “2-Day Intensive Trauma Course -Conquer the Deteriorating Patient – Sean G. Smith course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 2-Day Intensive Trauma Course -Conquer the Deteriorating Patient – Sean G. Smith course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 2-Day Intensive Trauma Course -Conquer the Deteriorating Patient – Sean G. Smith course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.