Buy 2-Day- Medical Screening and Differential Diagnosis Intensive Training Course – Shaun Goulbourne Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
2-Day- Medical Screening and Differential Diagnosis Intensive Training Course by Shaun Goulbourne,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Shaun Goulbourne
- 10 Hours 20 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 09, 2019
Your caseload is rapidly expanding as more patients skip the physician and go to the direct access route.
But so is your liability, and the risk for your patients – unless you’re up to speed on medical screening and differential diagnosis.
From meningitis to cardiovascular disease, many medical pathologies mimic musculoskeletal conditions, and in a busy clinical setting they’re easy to miss without consistent, accurate screening and sound clinical reasoning.
Watch this recording and learn a step-by-step medical screening model that helps you protect your patients and your practice.
Upgrade your diagnostic accuracy and clinical reasoning skills as you review a series of interactive case studies, paying special attention to past medical history, risk factor assessment, clinical presentation, and associated signs and symptoms.
By the end of the recording, you’ll be able to easily identify the signs of sinister medical pathologies and confidently determine when to refer patients for medical care.
Become the go-to resource in your facility for medical screening, and build referrals as the therapist physicians trust!
|Manual – Medical Screening and Differential Diagnosis (4 MB)
|Available after Purchase
Identify Common Pathologies by System
Discover an Efficient Framework for Consistent, Accurate Medical Screening
- Medical history
- Risk factors
- Interview questions
- Clinical presentation and associated symptoms
- Physical exam findings
- Understanding physician-ordered labs and imaging
Signs and Symptoms of Serious Medical Pathologies
- Red flags
- Yellow flags
- Keys to spotting red and yellow flags early
How to Differentiate Medical Pathologies That Mimic Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Topics include (but aren’t limited to):
- Gallbladder disease
- Liver/kidney disease
- Lung disease
- Gynecological conditions
Confidently Determine When to Treat, Refer, Or Both
- Clear, consistent clinical reasoning – step by step
- What to do when systemic, orthopedic, and neurologic conditions overlap
- Situations that require an urgent medical referral
Case Studies: Put Knowledge to Practice
- Identify the root cause of impairment
- Migraine vs. headache
- Dizziness vs. vertigo
- Meningitis vs herniated disc
- Femur/tibia fracture vs. muscle strain/tendinitis
- Anxiety/panic attack vs cardiovascular/cardiopulmonary disease
- Peripheral vascular disease vs intermittent claudication
- Hip flexor strain vs. abdominal infection
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm vs. umbilical hernia
- Shoulder/cervical muscle strain vs. hepatitis/cholecystitis
- Bring your own cases to discuss! (please redact patient identifiers)
Shaun Goulbourne, DHSc, PT, MTC, OCS, SCS, STC, CSCS, NSCA-PT, Osteopractic Diploma Related seminars and products: 4
Hart County Physical Therapy
Shaun Goulbourne, DHSc, PT, MTC, OCS, SCS, STC, CSCS, NSCA-PT, Osteopractic Diploma, is an expert in sports rehabilitation with over 20 years of experience guiding athletes to peak performance. His practice includes on- and off-site treatment of athletes, and he has extensive history playing and coaching competitive sports. Formerly an international basketball player, he serves as a coach with the Olympic Development Program for the United States Soccer Federation. In his spare time, he competes in marathons and full ironman events.
Dr. Goulbourne earned his Doctorate in health science with emphasis in orthopedics and sports medicine from the University of St. Augustine, and he holds numerous certifications in manual and sports therapy. He is a Sports Certified Specialist and Orthopedic Certified Specialist through the American Board of Physical Therapy, is an osteopractor through the American Spinal Manipulation Institute, and a Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach and Personal Trainer with the NSCA.
Financial: Shaun Goulbourne has an employment relationship with Intrepid USA. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Shaun Goulbourne is a member of the National Strength and Conditioning Association.
Buy the 2-Day- Medical Screening and Differential Diagnosis Intensive Training Course – Shaun Goulbourne course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with 2-Day- Medical Screening and Differential Diagnosis Intensive Training Course – Shaun Goulbourne courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing 2-Day- Medical Screening and Differential Diagnosis Intensive Training Course – Shaun Goulbourne courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the 2-Day- Medical Screening and Differential Diagnosis Intensive Training Course – Shaun Goulbourne course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “2-Day- Medical Screening and Differential Diagnosis Intensive Training Course – Shaun Goulbourne course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 2-Day- Medical Screening and Differential Diagnosis Intensive Training Course – Shaun Goulbourne course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 2-Day- Medical Screening and Differential Diagnosis Intensive Training Course – Shaun Goulbourne course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.