Buy Self-Compassion for Teens -Immediate and Actionable Strategies to Increase Happiness and Resilience – Lee-Anne Gray Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Self-Compassion for Teens -Immediate and Actionable Strategies to Increase Happiness and Resilience by Lee-Anne Gray,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Lee-Anne Gray
- 6 Hours 7 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jan 24, 2018
- Based on the powerful and robust work of Kristin Neff, PhD, Self-Compassion Researcher
- Interpersonal neurobiology of self-compassion and effects on developing adolescent brain
- Specialized self-compassion activities and assessment tools for LGBTQ teens
- The Self-Compassion Training Protocol for Traumatized Teens to improve trauma recovery outcomes
Are you frustrated with the epidemic of teens suffering from stress, anxiety, depression, ADHD and trauma? Wish you had some non-medical approaches teens can use to build inner strength while promoting healing? Self-compassion for teens will offer you immediate and actionable ways to train teens with self-compassion to reduce suffering and increase happiness.
Join Dr. Lee-Anne Gray, a clinical and forensic psychologist, in this highly interactive and experiential seminar, and receive her activities, tips, and practice sheets to guide teens in cultivating self-compassion. Topics addressed include:
- School challenges
- Academic pressure
- Executive functioning
- Failure and procrastination
- Anxiety and depression
- LGBTQ identity development
The techniques you will learn to cultivate self-compassion in teens are short and easy to apply teachings and activities that promote adolescents’ academic success and social emotional wellness.
Self-compassion techniques will:
- Cultivate fortitude in the face of suffering
- Increase positivity
- Lead others to be happy
- Create a framework for holding positive and negative feelings in mind at once
- Promote attention and concentration
You’ll leave this seminar with activities, meditations, and practices that heal trauma, widen emotional capacity, promote healthy sexual and gender identity development, improve executive functioning, and increase overall happiness.
|049970 Manual (2.53 MB)
|Available after Purchase
- Cultivating mindful awareness, self-kindness, and shared humanity
- Developmental considerations of training teens in self-compassion
- Activity: Loving kindness practice
- Activity: Just like me practice
- Interpersonal Neurobiology of Self-Compassion and Teens
- The developing teen brain
- Self-healing properties
- Activity: How is my amygdala today?
- Self-Compassion Strategies for…
- Depression and Anxiety
- Increasing resilience, happiness and coping
- Reduce sadness, worry, doubt and fear
- Negative thinking, self-criticism, and lack of motivation
- Activity: Move in and out of the default network
- Activity: Powerful pranayamas
- Minimize ADHD symptoms, and improve executive functioning
- The role of the body in hyperactivity and thinking problems
- Non-medical approaches
- Activity: Nutrition/activity/concentration log
- Activity: Watching thoughts
- Minimize risks of decompensation and dissociation
- Self-kindness and honoring vulnerability
- Role of shame in treating trauma
- Intersectionality and self-compassion for teens
- The spectrum of genders
- The spectrum of sexualities
- Self-compassion for collective traumatization
- School Challenges
- Stress, academic failure, college competition, parental demands, and not performing according to one’s potential
- Executive functioning difficulties
- The role of creativity
- Activity: Creativity and self-compassion – a guided practice for accessing “flow”
Lee-Anne Gray, PsyD, is a clinical psychologist, educator, and author. She is certified in EMDR, a trauma treatment, as well as a national speaker in self-compassion, mindful awareness, LGBTQ youth, assessment, special education, and gifted individuals.
As the president and CEO of The Connect Group, she serves the global educational community with innovative professional development seminars in empathy, compassion cultivation, Design Thinking, and transformational coaching.
Formerly an instructor of Psychology of Gender in the Department of Psychology/Women’s Studies at UCLA, Dr. Gray has served the LGBTQ community as an ally and through her private practice. She was also forensic expert and independent consultant to the Orange County Public Defender where she evaluated LGBTQ youth in juvenile hall.
Dr. Gray’s latest book, Self-Compassion for Teens: 129 Activities and Practices to Cultivate Kindness (PESI, 2016), is the first of its kind; a collection drawn from her work with teens at The Connect Group. Self-Compassion for Teens is enthusiastically endorsed by Tara Brach, Christopher Germer, Kelly McGonigal, among others. It was the #1 new release on Amazon, in Child Popular Psychology and Emotional Mental Health, and contains a whole chapter focusing on the unique needs of LGBTQ youth. She is also the author of LGBTQ+ Youth: A Guided Workbook to Support Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity (PESI, 2018) and the Self-Compassion & Mindfulness for Teens Card Deck: 54 Exercises and Conversation Starters (PESI, 2017).
Financial: Lee-Anne Gray is the President and CEO of The Connect Group and co-founder of The Connect Group School. She is an author for PESI Publishing & Media and receives royalties. Dr. Gray receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Lee-Anne Gray writes a blog on Educational Trauma for the Huffington Post.
Buy the Self-Compassion for Teens -Immediate and Actionable Strategies to Increase Happiness and Resilience – Lee-Anne Gray course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Self-Compassion for Teens -Immediate and Actionable Strategies to Increase Happiness and Resilience – Lee-Anne Gray courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Self-Compassion for Teens -Immediate and Actionable Strategies to Increase Happiness and Resilience – Lee-Anne Gray courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Self-Compassion for Teens -Immediate and Actionable Strategies to Increase Happiness and Resilience – Lee-Anne Gray course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Self-Compassion for Teens -Immediate and Actionable Strategies to Increase Happiness and Resilience – Lee-Anne Gray course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Self-Compassion for Teens -Immediate and Actionable Strategies to Increase Happiness and Resilience – Lee-Anne Gray course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Self-Compassion for Teens -Immediate and Actionable Strategies to Increase Happiness and Resilience – Lee-Anne Gray course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.