Buy 2-Day Myofascial Release Intensive Training-Soft Tissue Mobilization for Rapid Functional Outcomes – Theresa A. Schmidt Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
2-Day Myofascial Release Intensive Training-Soft Tissue Mobilization for Rapid Functional Outcomes by Theresa A. Schmidt,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Theresa A. Schmidt
- 13 Hours 5 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 16, 2019
Do you ever feel as if you’re playing that frustrating game of chasing pain with your patients without lasting results? Exercise and medication are limited in their effects on chronic pain; and a schedule full of patients needing manual therapy can leave you feeling exhausted and ultimately weaken your treatment.
Experience a breakthrough in your practice by bringing lasting change to your patients with myofascial release. Even if you already use some of the techniques or are familiar with the theory, this intensive training refines your skills and goes a long way in making your work more efficient and effective.
After this training recording with a master clinician in myofascial release and soft-tissue mobilization, you’ll begin to see a dramatic increase in functional mobility in your patients while simultaneously saving your hands for your next patient. Where symptoms in the past seemed elusive and remote in the body, you’ll now have the skills to assess the fascial impairments and pinpoint the underlying barriers to release the tension and pain that ultimately impairs function and activity.
Be precise in how you differentiate between myofascial pain and fibromyalgia and identify what motion limitations there are with simple biomechanical screenings. Release painful trigger points and tension rapidly, improve circulation, increase flexibility, and restore alignment for documentable functional outcomes – all in just 2 days.
This intensive training sets you apart as a highly qualified and skilled soft tissue professional. You’ll be recognized for your advanced skills in soft-tissue mobilization, making your practice more marketable with results patients are will to pay for.
|Manual – Myofascial Release Intensive Training (27 MB)
|Available after Purchase
ANATOMY AND FUNCTION OF FASCIA IN NORMAL AND PATHOLOGICAL CONDITIONS
- What Does The 3-D Matrix of Tissue Tell Us About the Body
WHAT DOES THE RESEARCH TELL US?
- Evidence Behind Fascial Mobilization, Trigger Points and More
- When to use your hands vs. instrument-assisted release
DIFFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS OF FASCIAL IMPAIRMENT
- How to Distinguish Between Myofascial Pain and Fibromyalgia
- Improve your problem-solving skills with challenging impairments
- Identify myofascial trigger points
- Objective documentation
PRINCIPLES AND PROCEDURES OF MYOFASCIAL RELEASE
- How to Properly and Efficiently Work on The Fascia
DOCUMENTATION FOR FUNCTIONAL OUTCOMES
- What Insurance Companies Are Looking for In Order to Get Fully Reimbursed
IDENTIFY MOBILITY IMPAIRMENTS USING POSTURE, PALPATION, AND MOTION TESTING
- Soft Tissue Mobilization Assessment – How to Listen to What the Body is Saying
- Myofascial examination
- Learn how to palpate and assess fascial mobility
- General and local listening of fascial tension patterns
- Techniques to Decrease Pain and Increase Functional Mobility
- Skin gliding
- Triplanar release
- Use of negative pressure tools, cupping therapy
- More Mobilization Techniques
- Cross-hand releases for spine and other extremities
- Specific Myofascial Techniques
- Circular friction
- Circular finger and thumb releases
- Muscle play
- Longitudinal stroking
- Z-friction release
- Myofascial Distraction Techniques
- Arm and leg distraction
- How to Use Myofascial Release on Specific Regions of The Body
- Respiratory diaphragm
- Transverse fascial diaphragms
- IASTM: instrument-assisted soft tissue
mobilization and myofascial release tools: cups, foam rollers, balls and other tools
- Clinical Problem-Solving for Case Studies and Discussion
Dr. Theresa A. Schmidt is President of Educise PC continuing education, and physical therapy in Dartmouth-Sunapee, NH. A board-certified Specialist in Orthopedic Physical Therapy, Expert Witness, massage therapist, and coach with over 30 years’ experience in clinical practice and education, she integrates best evidence-based practices of manual therapy and orthopedic rehab, with complementary medicine approaches for outstanding peak performance. She graduated Long Island University’s Masters Physical Therapy Program in with Highest Honors, and received her Doctorate in Physical Therapy Program at University of New England. She served as faculty at Touro College Physical Therapy Programs, Nassau CC and CUNY Queens College in NY. Dr. Schmidt presented for International Fascia Research Congress, American Physical, Occupational, and Massage Therapy Associations, NASA Inomedic Health, Johns Hopkins, Cleveland Clinic and medical centers across North America. She is a published author, Reiki Master Instructor, and integrative medicine clinician. Learn more at www.Educise.com.
Financial: Theresa Schmidt maintains a private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Theresa Schmidt has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the 2-Day Myofascial Release Intensive Training-Soft Tissue Mobilization for Rapid Functional Outcomes – Theresa A. Schmidt course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with 2-Day Myofascial Release Intensive Training-Soft Tissue Mobilization for Rapid Functional Outcomes – Theresa A. Schmidt courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing 2-Day Myofascial Release Intensive Training-Soft Tissue Mobilization for Rapid Functional Outcomes – Theresa A. Schmidt courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the 2-Day Myofascial Release Intensive Training-Soft Tissue Mobilization for Rapid Functional Outcomes – Theresa A. Schmidt course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “2-Day Myofascial Release Intensive Training-Soft Tissue Mobilization for Rapid Functional Outcomes – Theresa A. Schmidt course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 2-Day Myofascial Release Intensive Training-Soft Tissue Mobilization for Rapid Functional Outcomes – Theresa A. Schmidt course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 2-Day Myofascial Release Intensive Training-Soft Tissue Mobilization for Rapid Functional Outcomes – Theresa A. Schmidt course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.