Buy 2-Day Neuro-Based Self-Regulation Toolbox For Children and Adolescents – Gwen Wild Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
2-Day Neuro-Based Self-Regulation Toolbox For Children and Adolescents by Gwen Wild,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Gwen Wild
- 12 Hours 43 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 09, 2019
Watch Gwen Wild, MOT, OTR/L, renowned self-regulation expert in this intensive 2-day recording to learn clinically proven neurological approaches to address self-regulation in children and adolescents with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD), ADHD, ODD, OCD, anxiety, trauma, chronic stress, fetal drug exposure, and physical disabilities.
Knowing the underlying brain connections will help you better select and develop appropriate interventions for challenging behaviors, such as hyper-activity, aggression, frequent meltdowns, outbursts, extreme sensory sensitivities, self-stimulation, inattentiveness and more.
Watch this recording and become a leader in your field and elevate your work with children and adolescents with over 100 brain-based strategies to implement in your clinic or classroom immediately!
You will leave the course being able to:
- Identify signs and symptoms of neurological differences such as neurotransmitter imbalance, hyperactivity in the insular cortex and amygdala, impaired sensory processing, and poor communication between different regions of the brain
- Form newer and stronger neural connections in key brain areas to enhance social communication, learning, sensory processing, and response to trauma or stress
- Immediately alter neurotransmitter levels to enhance focus, improve mood, and regulate emotions
- Change brain waves to facilitate a calm and organized state
- Facilitate development in certain brain structures responsible for processing sensory input, enhancing emotional awareness and regulation, and decreasing anxiety
- Simplify home programs to empower parents and teachers to ensure carry-over into the home and school settings
- Apply the science behind meditation, mindfulness, Ayres Sensory Integration™, therapeutic listening programs, and “brain breaks”
By using a bottom-up approach you can strategically select intervention strategies that strengthen the neurological foundation needed for higher skills to emerge in the children and adolescents you work with!
BONUS MATERIAL! Purchase and receive FREE …
- Readily available resources including screening and assessment tools, brain-based strategies, relevant research, and helpful forms; and
- Membership to BrainWorks Online to simplify the process of creating home programs!
|Manual (16.43 MB)
|Available after Purchase
|Instructions for ASHA Credit – SELF STUDY ONLY – 12/09&10/19 (38.5 KB)
|Available after Purchase
- Latest research on neurological differences associated with:
- Motor skills, sensory processing, language development, self-regulation and learning
- Hindrances to typical brain development
- Structural brain differences and neurochemistry in common diagnoses and symptoms
- A bottoms-up model for brain-based intervention
- Video labs and hands-on brain models
Assessment of Neurological Functioning
- SPD vs ADHD
- Sensory vs behavior
- Behavior disorders
- Standardized assessment tools
- Behavior analysis
- Easily accessible checklists and questionnaires
Build a Strong Neurological Foundation
- Sensory-motor activities to build strong neural connections between key brain regions
- Strengthen the insular cortex to improve emotional awareness
- Strategies to stimulate the vagal nerve to power up the parasympathetic nervous system
- Integrate primitive reflexes to enhance posture, motor control, and emotional responses
- Case Study: 16-year-old boy with HFA, SPD and EF challenges
- Lab: 1) Acupoint tapping; 2) Vagal stimulation activity
Using Neuroplasticity to Repair/Rebuild Affected Brain Structures
- Restore balance between the frontal cortex and the amygdala to decrease sensory sensitivities, anxiety and aggression
- Auditory stimulation to facilitate a calm and focused state
- Yoga and mindfulness strategies to reduce an overactive fight-or-flight response
- Proprioceptive, vestibular and tactile input to regulate emotional responses, reduce self-stimming, self-injury and anxiety
- Lab: 1) Joint compressions 2) Rhythmic movements
Neurochemistry’s Impact on Behavior, Emotions, Motor Skills and Learning
- Primary role of major neurotransmitters
- Signs and symptoms of neurotransmitter imbalance
- Correlation between neurotransmitters, sensory processing and emotions
- Evidence-based strategies for neurotransmitter deficits/excesses
- Case Study: 12-year-old girl, trauma history, extreme tactile sensitivities, atypical social behaviors
- Lab: Change your own neurochemistry now!
Targeting Higher Level Brain Centers
- CBT to identify triggers and manage emotions
- Behavior mapping to improve self-awareness
- Social stories and video modeling to target mirror neurons and teach appropriate responses
- Programs to improve social skills and manage physiological response to conflict and stress
- Token economy to address self-regulation
- Case Study: 6-year-old boy, off-task and fidgety behaviors
- Lab: 1) binaural beats to impact brain waves 2) Mindfulness activity to balance neurotransmitters
The Role of Medication
- Perspectives on medication
- Commonly prescribed medications for childhood diagnoses
- Supplements to consider
- Case Study: 11-year-old boy, difficulty with attention, differentiating symptoms of ADHD vs. SPD
- Nutrients for neurotransmitter production
- Sleep hygiene
- Physical Health
- Use of electronics and video games
- Case Study: 21-year-old with autism, severe sleep disorder, obesity
- Limitations of research and potential risks
Gwen Wild, MOT, OTR/L, is an occupational therapist with over 25 years of experience specializing in the treatment of children and adolescents diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Sensory Processing Disorders, neurological disorders and a wide variety of developmental disorders in numerous settings. She is the owner of Sensational Brain, LLC, and creator of the popular BrainWorks™ tools, a system for creating effective sensory diets that empowers kids to take charge of their sensory needs.
Gwen is steadfast in helping children learn to self-regulate to manage their behaviors and emotions effectively. She works directly with educators, speech-language pathologists, occupational therapists, BCBAs and other professionals in her roles as an educator, consultant to two school districts and provider of private pediatric occupational therapy services in homes.
Gwen presents worldwide on topics related to sensory modulation and self-regulation teaching practitioners, parents, and teachers who work with children and adolescents practical treatments and interventions. She has been invited to speak at numerous state and local conferences and has been featured on podcasts. Gwen has led and co-authored two research studies on the implementation of sensory strategies for the purpose of enhancing self-regulation, the most recent of which was published in a peer reviewed journal. She is an active member of the American Occupational Therapy Association and at the state level, she is a member of the Michigan Occupational Therapy Association.
Financial: Gwen Wild is the owner of Sensational Brain LLC. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Gwen Wild has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the 2-Day Neuro-Based Self-Regulation Toolbox For Children and Adolescents – Gwen Wild course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with 2-Day Neuro-Based Self-Regulation Toolbox For Children and Adolescents – Gwen Wild courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing 2-Day Neuro-Based Self-Regulation Toolbox For Children and Adolescents – Gwen Wild courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the 2-Day Neuro-Based Self-Regulation Toolbox For Children and Adolescents – Gwen Wild course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “2-Day Neuro-Based Self-Regulation Toolbox For Children and Adolescents – Gwen Wild course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 2-Day Neuro-Based Self-Regulation Toolbox For Children and Adolescents – Gwen Wild course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 2-Day Neuro-Based Self-Regulation Toolbox For Children and Adolescents – Gwen Wild course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.