Buy 2-Day -Stroke Rehabilitation Intensive Training Course -Best Practices for Rapid Functional Gains and Improved Outcomes – Benjamin White Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
2-Day -Stroke Rehabilitation Intensive Training Course -Best Practices for Rapid Functional Gains and Improved Outcomes by Benjamin White,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Benjamin White
- 12 Hours 21 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jan 28, 2020
Working with stroke patients is deeply meaningful and incredibly rewarding. And you strive to help each client who’s counting on you to facilitate the improvements that can change their lives.
But some patients are so impaired that treatment becomes overwhelming. Others make exceptional gains in clinical settings, only to hit a wall in less controlled environments. As time passes without results, even the most promising patient can feel the sun setting on the person she used to be, growing disengaged and depressed – convinced she can’t progress further with therapy.
If you’re not up to speed on the latest treatment strategies, she might be right.
Learn how to apply innovative techniques that completely define what’s possible for your patients in this intensive, hands-on live webcast! Built on today’s best practices, this recording will show you highly effective tools and strategies that have helped countless survivors leave their limitations behind, even 20 years post-stroke.
Purchase today and finish this one-of-a-kind training knowing that when your next patient tells you how she hopes to return to work or stay active with her grandkids, you’ll be able to confidently guide her toward rapid functional improvements with the best methods available in neurological rehab!
|Manual – 2-Day: Stroke Rehabilitation Intensive Training Course (4.3 MB)
|Available after Purchase
HOW RECENT CHANGES IN STROKE TREATMENT ARE RESHAPING THERAPY
- Hot topics and innovations in stroke rehabilitation
- What stroke rehabilitation will look like in 1, 5, and 10 years
IMPROVE YOUR CLINICAL REASONING AND ASSESSMENT SKILLS FOR STROKE REHABILITATION
- Today’s best evaluations for:
- Gait, balance and coordination
- Strength, mobility and stability
- Upper extremity function
- Lower extremity function
- Executive function
- Hands-on lab
EXPAND YOUR STROKE REHABILITATION TOOLBOX
- Effective techniques you can use immediately to:
- Ignite neuroplasticity for breakthrough results
- Restore functional strength more quickly
- Enhance function and multi-tasking ability
- Reduce spasticity
- Restore limb use
- Resolve impairments from a more functional, person-centered perspective
- Improve bed mobility, transfers, and gait with less strain
- Design a more effective home program
- Intensify therapy safety and effectively
- Re-engage difficult or depressed patients
- Hands-on Lab
HOW TO BETTER INTEGRATE MULTIPLE APPROACHES FOR IMPROVED OUTCOMES
- Constraint-induced movement therapy
- Bimanual therapy
- Dual task interventions
- Balance and gait training
- Functional activities
- Therapeutic exercise
- Neuroplasticity-building interventions
DESIGN ROBUST, INNOVATIVE PLANS OF CARE FOR YOUR PATIENTS
- Effective treatment strategies for specific impairments related to:
- Pusher syndrome
- Gait and mobility
- Decreased sensation
- Reduced flexibility
- Muscular weakness
JUSTIFY THERAPY WITH THE RIGHT PROGRESS MEASURES
CASE STUDIES: PUT KNOWLEDGE TO PRACTICE
- Case study 1: Correctly select the root cause of impairment
- Case study 2: Apply advanced gait training and multitasking techniques
- Case study 3: Improve postural control and mobility with an agitated patient
- Case study 4: Overcome barriers to effective strategy implementation
- Case study 5: Adjust your plan of care for surgical and technological advances
Benjamin White, PT, DPT, C/NDT, LSVT BIG, is an expert in stroke rehabilitation who serves as the lead neurological therapist at a not-for-profit healthcare institution in Texas. A graduate of the University of Texas Health Science Center’s physical therapy doctoral program, he has treated a wide array of neurological diagnoses over the years, from concussions and vestibular disorders to stroke, Parkinson’s, and Guillain-Barré syndrome.
Dr. White is an award-winning clinical instructor, a renowned national speaker on stroke rehabilitation topics, and has published numerous articles on the topics of neuroplasticity and stroke. In addition, he serves on the Neuro-Development Treatment (NDT) publication committee and is the co-president of the Brazos Valley Parkinson’s Association.
Financial: Benjamin White has an employment relationship with Baylor Scott & White. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Benjamin White is a member of the Neurodevelopmental Treatment Association.
Buy the 2-Day -Stroke Rehabilitation Intensive Training Course -Best Practices for Rapid Functional Gains and Improved Outcomes – Benjamin White course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with 2-Day -Stroke Rehabilitation Intensive Training Course -Best Practices for Rapid Functional Gains and Improved Outcomes – Benjamin White courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing 2-Day -Stroke Rehabilitation Intensive Training Course -Best Practices for Rapid Functional Gains and Improved Outcomes – Benjamin White courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the 2-Day -Stroke Rehabilitation Intensive Training Course -Best Practices for Rapid Functional Gains and Improved Outcomes – Benjamin White course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “2-Day -Stroke Rehabilitation Intensive Training Course -Best Practices for Rapid Functional Gains and Improved Outcomes – Benjamin White course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the 2-Day -Stroke Rehabilitation Intensive Training Course -Best Practices for Rapid Functional Gains and Improved Outcomes – Benjamin White course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the 2-Day -Stroke Rehabilitation Intensive Training Course -Best Practices for Rapid Functional Gains and Improved Outcomes – Benjamin White course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.