Buy Acceptance and Commitment Therapy -Experiential Intensive ACT Training – John P. Forsyth, Jamie R. Forsyth Course at GBesy. We actively participate in Groupbuys and are committed to sharing knowledge with a wider audience. Rest assured, the quality of our courses matches that of the original sale page. If you prefer, you can also buy directly from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is directly provided in the post).
Acceptance and Commitment Therapy -Experiential Intensive ACT Training by John P. Forsyth, Jamie R. Forsyth,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- John P. Forsyth | Jamie R. Forsyth
- 12 Hours 8 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jan 19, 2017
- Cultivate fluid and flexible use of ACT in practice
- ACT techniques for a broad range and severity of mental health disorders
- An interactive workshop including experiential exercises, demonstrations, clinical worksheets and practical tools
- Transformative for you and your clients!
How often do you review your appointment calendar and start wondering how you’re going to, finally, help a regular client who seems to progress for a while – and then regress?
Each time he/she arrives, you use the same tools and techniques you’ve used for so long – and mostly successfully – but this one client is testing your skills. Now, you can begin to integrate Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) into your practice – and see improved outcomes.
Researched and developed by world-renowned researcher, speaker and author Steven Hayes, PhD, ACT has fast become the treatment approach that gets to the heart of human suffering and what is needed to restore psychological health and wellness.
Join ACT experts, Drs. John & Jamie Forsyth for this workshop where you will develop highly practical, evidence-based skills, case conceptualization techniques, and powerful therapeutic strategies that will help you when working with a broad range of mental health concerns including:
- Anxiety Issues
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Substance Abuse
- Anger Management
- Personality Disorders
- And many more!
View this intensive, engaging and transformative workshop and start a new path for healing you can use with your most difficult clients.
|Manual (65.77 MB)
|Available after Purchase
ACT Model and Case Conceptualization
- Centering Exercise
- Why It’s Hard Being Human
- Pervasiveness of Human Suffering
- The Light and Dark Side of Language & Cognition
- ACT Case Conceptualization
- ACT Model of Human Suffering
- ACT Model of Psychological Health
- Self-Assessment Exercise: Eyes On
- ACT in a Nutshell Role Play Demonstration
Use Creative Hopelessness to Weaken the Control Agenda
- Why Creative Hopeless in ACT?
- Exploring Workability
- Establishing Creative Hopelessness
- Exercise and Role Play: Tug of War with Anxiety Monster
- Exercise: Metaphors to Weaken Illusion of Control
- Exercise and Role Play: Chinese Finger Trap
- Exercise: Quick Sand and Swamp Metaphors
- Dyad Practice of Creative Hopelessness Exercises
Do Effective Values Work in ACT
- The Nature of Values in ACT
- Distinguishing Values from Goals
- Connecting with Values
- Exercises: Funeral Meditation & Tombstone Exercise
- Values Clarification and Assessment
- The Values Directions & Life Compass Worksheets
- Life Compass Cards
- Barriers to Valued Action
- Exercise: Barriers Clarification Using Barriers Worksheet in Dyads
- Values in ACTion
Cultivate Mindful Acceptance & Defusion
- Opening Up: The Nature of Mindful Acceptance in ACT
- Exercise: Getting in Contact with the Present
- Exercise: Take Your Mind for a Walk
- Exercise: Acceptance of Thoughts & Feelings
- Self as Context vs. the Conceptualized Self
- Defusion: Overview and Purpose
- Mindful Defusion Exercise: Wise Mind
- Mindful Defusion Exercise: Chess Board
- Thoughts on Cards: Demonstration and Role Plays
Nurture Self-Compassion, Willingness, and Value-Guided action
- Self-Compassion and Kindness – Powerful Antidotes to Suffering
- Exercise: Loving Kindness Walking Meditation
- Exercise to Nurture Self-Compassion: Tonglen Practice
- The Nature of Willingness
- Exercise: Trying vs. Doing
- Compassionate Exposure in a Value-Guided Context
- Exercise and Demonstration of Exposure in ACT
- Building Patterns of Committed ACTion
- The Role of Behavioral Activation in ACT
- Distinguishing Good from Poorly Stated Goals
- Setting SMART Value Guided Goals
- What to do When Clients Feel Stuck
John P. Forsyth, Ph.D., is a clinical psychologist, professor, and directs the Anxiety Disorders Research Program at the University at Albany. He is an internationally renowned author, speaker, and trainer, and leads workshops worldwide on Acceptance and Commitment Therapy and mindfulness to cultivate psychological health and wellness. www.drjohnforsyth.com
Financial: John Forsyth is a Professor of Psychology at the University at Albany, State University of New York. Dr. Forsyth is faculty director of the Anxiety Disorders Research Program. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: John Forsyth is a member of the American Psychological Society; Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies; Association for Behavior Analysis; and Association for Contextual Behavioral Science.
Jamie R. Forsyth, Ph.D., is a clinical psychologist, a gifted clinician, clinical supervisor, and trainer, with expertise in the use of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy with severe forms of psychological suffering (e.g., schizophrenia, personality disorders) in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Her work, grounded in evidence-based know-how, offers unique insights into the subtle nuances of ACT as it unfolds in life and mental health settings.
Financial: Jamie Forsyth is a member of the teaching faculty at the Esalen Institute. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Jamie Forsyth has no relevant nonfinancial relationships to disclose.
Buy the Acceptance and Commitment Therapy -Experiential Intensive ACT Training – John P. Forsyth, Jamie R. Forsyth course at the best price at GBesy.. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Acceptance and Commitment Therapy -Experiential Intensive ACT Training – John P. Forsyth, Jamie R. Forsyth courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Acceptance and Commitment Therapy -Experiential Intensive ACT Training – John P. Forsyth, Jamie R. Forsyth courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Acceptance and Commitment Therapy -Experiential Intensive ACT Training – John P. Forsyth, Jamie R. Forsyth course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Acceptance and Commitment Therapy -Experiential Intensive ACT Training – John P. Forsyth, Jamie R. Forsyth course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Acceptance and Commitment Therapy -Experiential Intensive ACT Training – John P. Forsyth, Jamie R. Forsyth course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Acceptance and Commitment Therapy -Experiential Intensive ACT Training – John P. Forsyth, Jamie R. Forsyth course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.